Greatest Game of All Time

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Manic Miner
RBcaSnd.png

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
MORE PEOPLE HAVE SAID SKYRIM THAN OBLIVION OR MORROWIND?

:aries::aries::aries:

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score

I RATHER FINGERPAINT WITH FUCKING DOG SHIT THAN PLAY SKYRIM!

OBLIVION WAS FUCKING OUTSTANDING AND MORROWIND EVEN MORE SO.

FUCK SKYRIM,IT'S THE MOST OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT I'VE EVER PLAYED.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
I RATHER FINGERPAINT WITH FUCKING DOG SHIT THAN PLAY SKYRIM!

OBLIVION WAS FUCKING OUTSTANDING AND MORROWIND EVEN MORE SO.

FUCK SKYRIM,IT'S THE MOST OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT I'VE EVER PLAYED.

Calm down with the caps, it's people's opinions. Oblivion wasn't 'fucking outstanding' it was good. But the models looked like shit imo.

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
Calm down with the caps, it's people's opinions. Oblivion wasn't 'fucking outstanding' it was good. But the models looked like shit imo.

Oblivion immersed you into this world with the most beautiful scenery,amazing charcters and so many amazing and emotional stories.

Skyrim had a very gray world with mountains,unlikeable charcters,it was streamlined and people praise it as "one of the best games of all time".

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Oblivion immersed you into this world with the most beautiful scenery,amazing charcters and so many amazing and emotional stories.

Skyrim had a very gray world with mountains,unlikeable charcters,it was streamlined and people praise it as "one of the best games of all time".

f145a136aafbb505a4c3832b5ee2fc7f.jpg

Bruiser

Jobber
Reaction score
yeah, it looks so amazing.

It fucking does though,just because it isn't Crysis 3 with Tri-GTX Titans on Super Ultra settings while still running at over 100 fps on a 4k monitor for the low low price of 2000 dollars.

It was made in 2005 and it looks beautiful,it's not just the graphical fidelty it's the placement of everything in the scenery,the sense of adventure,the contasnt danger and random nature of it all.

And all of that combined with the sound of the birds chirping and the breeze blowing along with the breath-taking soundtrack by Jeremy Soule...it's...astounding.