Greatest Champion From The Past

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Isabellas2007

Reaction score
With all the different wrestlers who were around in the past who do you think has been the best wrestling champion in the past. I know many people will like the Hogan or Warrior results, but do people still remember Bob Backlund and his run as champion? Now this is not when he tried to come back and was called Opie all the time, but in the seventies before Hogan and the bulky muscle guys.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Ric Flair is the greatest champion of all time.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Triple H circa 2000.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Triple H's 2002-2004 title run was one of the greatest runs I've ever seen. No saying it was the best, but I can honestly say I've never seen a heel champion as dominant as Hunter was during that time.

Waynefire

Reaction score
I have to agree Ric Flair was a great champion! I know he was a good wrestler and one you loved the fans and knew how to work the crowd. So this was easily a great thread, but easy to make a decision on who was the best.