Great One.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Man fuck you, the only reason I don't have time to reply is Dylans bein a bitch and tryin low blows. He says I'm the one striving for attention but how the fuck did he even get involved in this. Oh he stuck his nose in it tryin to get attention for himself. Fucking hypocrit.

Great One

Wtf? Isn't that EXACTLY what you were doing... honestly, dude. Just sit and think for awhile, I'm not even gonna pressure you to post, just forget about it. Think.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
[20:34]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: hety dlyan u here man?
[20:34]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: can we talk?
[20:35]Dylanfsd: Yes?
[20:35]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: im sad
[20:35]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: girl letft me
[20:35]Dylanfsd: wtf? Seriouslt?
[20:35]Dylanfsd: Seriously**?
[20:37]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: yeah. she had a penis
[20:37]Dylanfsd: ........
[20:37]Dylanfsd: stfu, ROFL
[20:40]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: seriously man no joke

EDIT: Theirs more, but i dont want to embarrass him too much.

J

You made your shit public therefore I'm not butting in. Dylans got no reason to be in this argument and all he's doin is tryin to take cheap shot attempting to make himself look good.

J

[20:34]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: hety dlyan u here man?
[20:34]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: can we talk?
[20:35]Dylanfsd: Yes?
[20:35]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: im sad
[20:35]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com : girl letft me
[20:35]Dylanfsd: wtf? Seriouslt?
[20:35]Dylanfsd: Seriously**?
[20:37]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com:yeah. she had a penis
[20:37]Dylanfsd:........
[20:37]Dylanfsd: stfu, ROFL
[20:40]sxejdawgsxe@hotmail.com: seriously man no joke

Theirs more, but i dont want to embarrass him too much.

ROLF cuase that's seriously me. I mean obviously looks like something I'd say.

Great One

What does that being public have to do with anything.. I could give a fuck less about that, sigh.

And wow at that btw, that's really sad. =/

J

Haha funny part is your trying to piss me off. But its not workin cuase your tryin to fake shit up. Really Dylan I got some shit you said that would just make your image all that much better. Should we go there?

J

Come on Dylan you wanted to be a bitch and take this to a personal level so whered you go?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I actually agree with your random spam post for once SeX-Power. lol. We all love J-Dawg but seriously man, you're like, 7 threads too late to be starting this shit up all over again. If you wanted to insert your opinion about G-1 why did you have to make a whole separate topic about it? The only reason I made my extra spam thread was because I saw yours and was like "give me a fucking break if every tom dick and harry is gonna make a thread about this situation I guess I will too".

I sincerely doubt that anybody actually cares about this little bitch fight you and Dylan are having. It started off with you trying to start shit with G-1 just like EVERY ONE ELSE AND THEIR MOTHER has already done. And Dylan I guess stepped in and made this the 11 BILLIONTH off shoot argument that has happened spinning off of this subject.

Seriously, take it to PM's or shut the fuck up. Both of you. I officially agree with guys like X and Kiz, this is fucking dumb now. No amount of your whining and bitching is going to change ANYTHING.

Great One

Nah, only one's who have tried have all conveniently had something to do with the E-fed (Montana, Jmay, what's his face).