Great One.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Dylan, Will you please let the big boys talk and shut the fuck.

Yes you made him close the thread and ban your ass cuase you couldn't drop the bitch drama. Who the fuck cares some bitch sent you fake pics. Get the fuck over it and stop tryin to get people to harass her over the internet.

lul, @ the attempted "own" seriously, im like what, 1 year younger than you? You're real cool. What the hell is the matter with you? This shit had to do with the fantasy writers and such, and your sticking a dick up your ass, trying to "get your point in" how many times have we heard the same shit over and over? You're seriously, the most stupidest- blueberry ever, EVER. However, I do give you credit for crying to me over the internet, when you found out your girlfriend had a penis.

Yes, I did just tell everybody that.

J

Haha I find it funny becuase no matter how many dumb useless ignorent arguments you try to come up with proving us "Old members" to be unitellegent the fact is I didn't let some bitch send me fake pics and actaully believe it was her. I mean come the fuck on your on a wrestling forum. If you think a girl that attractive would ever want anything to do with you your badly mistaken and you continious to say I'm the one who won't drop it but this is the first post I've made about it, mean while you were the one whining for a week to the point that Montana had to ban your ass just to shut you the fuck up.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Haha I find it funny becuase no matter how many dumb useless ignorent arguments you try to come up with proving us "Old members" to be unitellegent the fact is I didn't let some bitch send me fake pics and actaully believe it was her. I mean come the fuck on your on a wrestling forum. If you think a girl that attractive would ever want anything to do with you your badly mistaken and you continious to say I'm the one who won't drop it but this is the first post I've made about it, mean while you were the one whining for a week to the point that Montana had to ban your ass just to shut you the fuck up.

Didn't you girlfriend have a penis, when you attempted to have sex with her? Isn't the reason why you left the forum for like a month was due to this little situation? You pretty much fucked up as is, tard.

J

lul, @ the attempted "own" seriously, im like what, 1 year younger than you? You're real cool. What the hell is the matter with you? This shit had to do with the fantasy writers and such, and your sticking a dick up your ass, trying to "get your point in" how many times have we heard the same shit over and over? You're seriously, the most stupidest- blueberry ever, EVER. However, I do give you credit for crying to me over the internet, when you found out your girlfriend had a penis.

Yes, I did just tell everybody that.

Are you serious Dylan you contribute nothing to this forum. At least people find me entertaining and want me to post on this site, Sad fact is you could leave and no one would really give a shit. And ouch pretty sure she didn't have one of those and you the one who sends me shit all the time seriously like 24/7 it's not my fault you decide to turn into a bitch becuase I decided to have an opinion.

Great One

I don't even really know what you said in a large portion of that post, tbh.

Haha I find it funny becuase no matter how many dumb useless ignorent arguments you try to come up with proving us "Old members" to be
Ignorant*? This was the first time I even brought that up, so... false, nice try though (/not).
unitellegent
Hahaha, irony.
the fact is I didn't let some bitch send me fake pics and actaully believe it was her. I mean come the fuck on your on a wrestling forum. If you think a girl that attractive would ever want anything to do with you your badly mistaken
You have no proof to the stupidity you are claiming, again, and many things have already been proven otherwise. I don't know how many times I have said I didn't get any fake pics, and that you have NO clue what you're talking about. This just proves you stupider and stupider, man.
and you continious to say I'm the one who won't drop it but this is the first post I've made about it, mean while you were the one whining for a weak to the point that Montana had to ban your ass just to shut you the fuck up.
No, the point was, you were contradicting yourself by saying I'm creating drama and won't let things go, while you made this thread, genius. And ROOOOOOFL, not even 24 hours = one 'weak'? Dude, you are a fucking moron. And actually, I was refuting all of his butt buddies points, that's why he banned me, because I made him look bad.

Take MikeRaw's, Dylan's, and my advice and just STOP trying. You have NO CLUE what you're talking about, and it's hilarious you would tell Dylan that the 'big boys' are talking when you are proving to be one of the stupidest people I've interacted with on this forum.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Are you serious Dylan you contribute nothing to this forum. At least people find me entertaining and want me to post on this site, Sad fact is you could leave and no one would really give a shit. And ouch pretty sure she didn't have one of those and you the one who sends me shit all the time seriously like 24/7 it's not my fault you decide to turn into a bitch becuase I decided to have an opinion.

What is this, real life? You here for attention, obviously.

You're officially the biggest tard of all time, you SENT ME 100 msn's crying "im going to have a smoke" "cant believe she left me" you fucking blueberry. What was i supose to do, tell you to fuck off? You're an idiot, plain and simple.

I love how you try and act all "cool" over the forum, when they dont know half the shit you cried to me about. You fucked a dude, plain and simple.

J

Didn't you girlfriend have a penis, when you attempted to have sex with her? Isn't the reason why you left the forum for like a month was due to this little situation? You pretty much fucked up as is, tard.

Hold the fuck on, there's a big diffrence between dating someone in real life and spending time with them to have them fuck you over in the end and yeah I left for a month becuase Im sorry if I have a heart and that shit hurt me. Your lame jokes are dumb "didn't your girlfriend have a penis" Yea real mature man and btw nice low blow attempt thing is I really don't give a fuck.

Great One

Btw, I would care if Dylan left. I soon doubt anyone would care if you would, seeing how you think one week is 24 hours. Even Blaze has a better sense of time and logic than that.

Great One

Btw, this is proof that being straight edge and not drinking alcohol does NOT guarantee that you will keep your brain cells. =(

Kizza

More?

=\

Why the fuck hasn't all this ended yet? Seriously, it's just annoying more than anything now. People trying to place the blame on other. Seriously, just fucking stop. This thread didn't need to be made, why can't we all just move on.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Hold the fuck on, there's a big diffrence between dating someone in real life and spending time with them to have them fuck you over in the end and yeah I left for a month becuase Im sorry if I have a heart and that shit hurt me. Your lame jokes are dumb "didn't your girlfriend have a penis" Yea real mature man and btw nice low blow attempt thing is I really don't give a fuck.

Rofl. Didnt you tell me she had a penis? Don't take it back now, tard..

Great One

Cuz people like B JELIZ OF J DAWG need to believe that they have power and respect on an internet forum or something. And especially because they've just sat on the sidelines, and not said shit, which was a good plan, so they don't have any idea what it's like to actually get called out on their bullshit.

J

What is this, real life? You here for attention, obviously.

You're officially the biggest tard of all time, you SENT ME 100 msn's crying "im going to have a smoke" "cant believe she left me" you fucking blueberry. What was i supose to do, tell you to fuck off? You're an idiot, plain and simple.

I love how you try and act all "cool" over the forum, when they dont know half the shit you cried to me about. You fucked a dude, plain and simple.

First off you Im'ed me right about when it happened and you asked what was up so I told you what went down. So I didn't send you 100's Ims. I just sent you some when you sent me some. So what you asked so I told you, I was depressed big fuckin deal like it doesn't happen to the best of us. And how do I try to act cool I'm usually laid back on the forum.

J

Rofl. Didnt you tell me she had a penis? Don't take it back now, tard..

When the fuck did I say that your fuckin blueberry and if I did it was probably a joke and your too fuckin retarted to catch on.