Great One.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

ROFL. Aw, J-Dawg, why do this? I like you too:( But seriously, now, you're just doing the same thing you're accusing him of doing. You're pissed at him for not dropping this stuff, yet you yourself just made another thread.
Shame. :nonono:

J

Good point I'll just stay the nice guy I guess already enough ass holes on the forum lolz

Great One

I can already guess, as MikeRaw eluded to, it's gonna be something fucktarded like telling me to 'drop it,' which I have already proved to be completely asinine and nonsensical. Hell, even Montana and Jmay openly were aware of this and could grasp this.

Great One

Ok, so not exactly what I predicted. But still makes little to no sense, since all the E-fed smurfs started the so called 'drama.' Are you in the e-fed, or are they just your butt buddies? I say that, because you blatantly direct this at me, and only me, over the tools. And you're also good at being hypocrite, since you creating your own threads directing this at me goes against your prentetious, and sad preachings that you probably feel some entitlement (like all others) to make to this forum. You could have told me this in a PM, but you chose not to.

J

Fuckin Spotlight, If I did I wouldn't post for two months and then leave like I always do.

And its directed at you cuase you the reason Montana's banned just cuase you had to keep stupid bitch drama going

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Fuckin Spotlight, If I did I wouldn't post for two months and then leave like I always do.

And its directed at you cuase you the reason Montana's banned just cuase you had to keep stupid bitch drama going

Are you stupid? It was over, until you added this thread. Nobody cares about your "2 Cents" you pussy.

Great One

ROFL, I'M THE REASON? I love idiots like you, who can't even see outside the box, metaphorically speaking. Yes, blame me, I made him close the threads, I made him edit the posts, and I made him ban me for no reason. Yup, you're definitely someway incorporated with these twats.

Oh yeah, I banned him and asked Monkey to ban him too. Oh wait... fuck.

J

Are you stupid? It was over, until you added this thread. Nobody cares about your "2 Cents" you pussy.

Dylan, Will you please let the big boys talk and shut the fuck.

ROFL, I'M THE REASON? I love idiots like you, who can't even see outside the box, metaphorically speaking. Yes, blame me, I made him close the threads, I made him edit the posts, and I made him ban me for no reason. Yup, you're definitely someway incorporated with these twats.

Oh yeah, I banned him and asked Monkey to ban him too. Oh wait... fuck.

Yes you made him close the thread and ban your ass cuase you couldn't drop the bitch drama. Who the fuck cares some bitch sent you fake pics. Get the fuck over it and stop tryin to get people to harass her over the internet.

Great One

Do you even realize what you're typing right now? You've officially made yourself look even dumber than JMay, Montana, and that idiot who's name I can't remember PUT TOGETHER. You should have really just stuck to making useless posts with an over abundance of dots (and worthlessness) and just being an insignificant tool who sucks up and caters to the members to simply gets liked on here. There's nothing more I can say to get into your head, I'm sorry to say, but I've hit a Blaze-barricade =(. You are under the impression that I physically controlled Montana and somehow forced him to break the rules, which is untrue, and quite simply put, ridiculous. And then you say, "Get the fuck over it and stop tryin to get people to harass her over the internet," when I have never gotten ANYONE to harass her and the only person who WASN'T over it was the person who made THIS thread, hahaha. So now, you're just speaking out of your ass, thus rendering this pointless and you brainless. You can get the fuck out of the thread now and stop 'causing drama,' kid.

I love how I'm slowly bringing out the true intelligence of the so called 'old members.'