Graphic Tutoiral Needed...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
C4 it looks to me that you just sharpened it up the 'Image Size' one. So now you are just contridicting yourself. And what WS was trying to say is no mater how you re-size it if is at 100% and you re-size the image to over 200% it is gunna mess up the resolution. But if you only re-seize it like 125-150% from 100% it isn't gunna mess the resolution really. Plus 99% of the time you don't need to re-size the image that much bigger, most of the time you need it smaller or slightly bigger. I mean C4, I looked and you resized the Holly picture over 660%. Now tell me who is gunna re-size something that much. No one! That is who. So as I said you are contridicting yourself. Just get a bigger picture to sart with. Plus, if you use 'Image Size' then it re-sizes the whole document, not just the psd you want resized.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
C4 then all you would need to do is sharpen the image?.... but any ways na WS on the RKO graphic u see how u have different pictures for each orton how did u get it to do that in the graphic? i can see how it would work if u lower the opacity's and then if they were all different picts.. then they would just be flipped but how did u get it to fit perfectly?