Graphic Tutoiral Needed...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Iight i have a friend who is going to try out Adobe Photoshop CS3 the copy that i gave to him.. uhh he was wondering if anyone has some Tutorials to Take an item and place it on Another Image and make it seem like it was part of the picture in the ending result.. I have no idea how to do this seems kinda interesting uhh if this is not really a clear discription i'll add images under this Text to show you what im talking about...
Example:
World Heavyweight Title:
00851pi.jpg

+
Rey Mysterio:
Rey-Mysterio-143---Blue-and-Black-background-Photofile-Photograph-C11815766.jpeg

=
Rey Mysterio & World Heavyweight Title:
Rey-Mysterio-Photograph-C12233391.jpeg

P.S i know they are complete different pictures but i think you will get the idea that im trying to say...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also,
This is kind of a tutorial request from WS u know how u have your picture like the RKO graphic:
Randy1copy-1.jpg

u got like a tutorial that would help my friend he likes that style or is it just a thing that you grew to learn or if you want u can put like a tutorial together for him? duno its up to you ill give ya Rep
========================================================================================================
If any1 has any idea for these Tutorials ill rep yah as much as i can heh.. also if any1 knows how to do the RKO graphic style that WS did ill rep yah for that because i know hes busy atm just wondering if any1 is willing to help out my friend whos just a starter in the graphics who knows he could become really good some day xD

C4

In the GFX HELP section browse through the pages and threads and you will find a thread made by Anthony7 asking how to put a championship over a superstar. I added a quick tutorial in that thread answering exactly the same question as yours, go and view that thread to see how you can do that and still if you need any help then feel free to ask over here.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
iight thanks but will this work for any image or item placement on a person say i wanted to add a necklace onto a person would it be the same?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
iight thanks but will this work for any image or item placement on a person say i wanted to add a necklace onto a person would it be the same?

Yes, make sure to zoom in about 300% for it to look it's finest. I used C4's quick tutorial on how to put titles on people and it look's wonders.

EDIT: Use Free Transform too if you need to.

C4

If you have the necklace properly cut then of course it will work in the same way!

EDIT: Use Free Transform too if you need to.

No, that's the biggest mistake that people usually do. Don't ever try and use the FREE Transform tool on a base image like a PSD of a superstar, championship or photo. It fucks the resolution and spoils the look of whatever you're trying to do.

Use the "Image Size" option available and if you don't know how to use it then see one of my signature tutorials.. :shifty:

Wrestling Station

FYI, free transform DOESNT lower the resolution. lol.

the dark knight

FYI, free transform DOESNT lower the resolution. lol.
so about the tutorial from you? and free transform or not, when you have a big image and you wanna make it smaller, the resolution DOES get fucked a bit and vice versa.

Wrestling Station

^nope i studied digital imaging, and thats not true. Matrix size effects the resolution but not the resizing of an image that has the same matrix size (ie, number of pixels).

C4

Excuse me sir, but I know Digital Imaging as well :yeahright:

The Free transform tool destroys your resolution because what you're doing is that you're enlarging your photo with a FREE transform and so the resolution goes in as a free transform as well. With the Image size option you're changing the mathematical translations of your x-axis and y-axis and so the image appears to be bigger which in reality it isn't and it appears with the same resolution.

One more thing, you can use free transform as much as you want on vector imaging but with base images the resolution drops down and that's a fact.

the dark knight

AGAIN, what about the tutorial?

2m42e6h.png

resize this to 2000x3000

lets see what'll happen to the resolution

edit-

@ ws

Wrestling Station

nope, as long as you know how to use the free transform tool, there is no difference in resolution. Unless you "zoom" with a facter more than 2, then yes it will be fucked up.

Edit: *sigh* what tutorial?? i didnt do a tutorial for the design i created in Orton's sig before.. so i dont get whats going on really.

C4

AGAIN, what about the tutorial?

I told him about the tutorial, he found it and so his problem is cleared about putting the championship over a superstar, this thread has gone towards another direction about Vector and base Image resolution!

And yes, try and change that picture that TDK gave to you, change it to 500*300 pixels WS and see what happens to the resolution! Now that's a base image and so the resolution will be sick and awful, understand?

Wrestling Station

C4, you dont understand, i was talking about the free transform, its the same as the option image size. When you magnify an image for more than 2x then yes, resolution will be noticed to have droped. Thats all i have to say about this. I studied this in University not school. so im done discussing this here.

the dark knight

JUST DO WHAT I SAID! sure, the SIZE is gonna change. but it wont be as crisp, edgy and clear.

and as for the tutorial, i know you didnt follow one. fenix asked you to make a tutorial on how to do what you did in the sig. so are you gonna do that or not?

C4

Here is the original image of Hardcore Holly:

2114bda530.png

If you use Free Transform:

c9cded1f40.png

If you use Image size:

e8e44dcbcb.png

You can clearly see the difference right? :crazy: