Grand Theft Auto

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which GTA Is The Best?

• Grand Theft Auto 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

• Grand Theft Auto Vice City

• Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

• Total voters

the dark knight

i thought we had the same thing before!

not sure so, ill just list.

originals:

GTA III
GTA Vice
GTA SA

the stories..we only have 2.

GTA LCS
GTA VCS

just noticed that the older the game is, the better it was!

Oasis

Reaction score
Your missing VCS. I picked GTA 3 just because I was able to get into the story and it got me into the series........

J

I sayed Gta San Andreas...because it was more customizable...Stats and all...

the dark knight

^^GTA III's environmentand stories were the shit!

san andreas is only better at the size of the map and some features. oh yea, and it has more cars. but the game isnt about just making drive by-s and shit, PLAY THE GAME YOU GOTTA BEAT THE GAME

PeepShow

Ill take Vice City, but who cares, all of them are great :)

the dark knight

AGAIN, someone move this to the tech section. everybody screws up when making threads...

Truth

Reaction score
Vice City is probably the best. The Storyline is insane, the missions are sick, the characters are amazing, the soundtrack is insane, the setting is amazing, the ending is insane....San Andreas, people will only say its better because of all the new stuff in it. But imagine is San Andreas was made before Vice City...it wouldnt be all that good, while Vice City would be the best game ever. But Vice City managed to be amazing without all that extra stuff.

the dark knight

^^some missions in vice are better than the ones in III. but the story....III was better imo.

edit- i said this cuz you told me before that you havnt finished III yet...

Travis40

I went with SA cause I loved that game and sitll continue to play it today, I can't wait till GTA 4 comes out

gashface

Reaction score
Vice city for me, I love San Andreas but I prefer the story and soundtrack in Vice City.

Bradders

Reaction score
GTA III because it broke the glass ceiling and brought GTA in to 3D for the first time ever.