Grand Theft Auto V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OMR

Reaction score
No information on the game yet other than rockstar games announcing first trailer to be released on november 2 2011.

qXQhW.jpg

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Can't wait :markout:

Starbuck

Reaction score
I missed out on GTA-IV because I never had a 360, now I'm going to be getting one solely for COD:MW3 and the most recent Black Ops. I'll have to try GTA-V when she comes out.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
As I've posted in more elaborate detail on a gaming forum I go to, I hope they return to Vice City or San Andreas set in present day, even if its not this game. The changes would be very interesting especially if GTA4's remodelled Liberty City is any indication. Plus, it would just LOOK incredible on current gen graphics, and I'm not even a graphics kinda guy. But given the money theme they seem to be going for, I'd guess Washington.

As long as they don't go back to the monotonous Liberty City, I'm fucking excited. And for those who didn't think GTA4 was much fun, I agree in a way, but I suggest you play the Ballad of Gay Tony DLC. The missions in that game let you have much more fun, it was what GTA4 should have been imo. It was almost as over the top in terms of gameplay as the Saints Row games, only without the level of customization.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The idea of Washington D.C. entices me if they don't bring us an updated version of the openness that San Andreas had.

OMR

Reaction score
[video=youtube;QkkoHAzjnUs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs[/video]

Ben

Reaction score
Looks pretty solid, I'm confused about who the main character is though. Is it the original guy for GTA 3 or a new character?

OMR

Reaction score
Looks pretty solid, I'm confused about who the main character is though. Is it the original guy for GTA 3 or a new character?
The only things that are known about the game are what is seen in the trailer. There is speculation that one of the characters in the trailer is an older tommy vercetti, from grand theft auto vice city. This is only speculation as rockstar has not release anything about the game, other then the one trailer.

grand-theft-auto-v-20111102095037632.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-20111102095031454.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-20111102095033746.jpg

The game does seem to take place once again in san andreas:

ISL29.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-20111102095052437.jpg

grand-theft-auto-v-20111102095051618.jpg

Ben

Reaction score
Remember seeing a rumor that there was going to be multiple character you could play, so there might be that and different locations. Prob won't see any new details until at least next year.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Tbh whenever I play gta I just play it to fuck shit up and do random stuff rather than the mission so long as they maybe added more weapons and things like that I'll be happy.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
GTA V will definately be a new story with a new character. GTA IV, TLATD and TBOGT were all within the same story arc, just like Vice City and San Andreas were tied exclusively to the GTA III "chapter". If CJ is still alive he will likely get nothing more than a mention for the more observant fans (same with Vercetti, for that matter).

I'm very excited GTA is returning to the San Andreas location. It'll be interesting to observe the city and its changes after about 20 in-game years. I expect Rockstar to take this attempt very seriously as well, given that GTA IV was so widely received as a letdown.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
For me Vice City was the best yet. Best Music and story. So I'm hoping something similar to that though I liked the city of San Andreas had little desire of being a gang banger.

TheZig

Reaction score
I would have liked to see Vice City revamped but this game looks good going by trailer alone. I'll be looking out for more details before i can judge this GTA.