Gotham Falls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Bruh I completely forgot you cast Common as Deadshot lmao I was picturing it as the usual french comic book version but this is way better.

I am happy you like him as him I feel like he look a little in between of Arrows and SS deadshot I wanna give him a sympathetic feel for him hence why I cast Common. I feel like he can play the bad ass but can play loving father as well. That storyline is prob my fav as of the writing besides maybe the Jennifer Blake character who will be introduced next ep.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
New Eps coming in 2020 :)

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Season 2 has said to be renewed with talks of a main character leaving the show after a falling out more will be known later on

Reactions: Chris

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Gotham Fall's Rumor Mill

Riggs & Carpenter Roles Revealed?

1583994674087.png

1583995284809.png

Reddit user states that in his hometown of Seattle, Washington where they are shooting the second season of Gotham Fall's has stated that he has seen Riggs on the set and was seen with a shorter hair and colored black which has lead to fan theory that Riggs will be playing Damien Wayne in the second season of Gotham Fall's however a curveball maybe in the line as well as Sabrina Carpenter of "Girl Meets World" fame was also seen with Riggs and also had a shorter pixie style cut as well as known to be shooting scenes with Jamie Alexander & Oded Fehr who plays Talia & Raj Al Ghul.

----------

Graves trying to cast former WWE Superstar Edge?

1583995574703.png

WWE former superstar Edge whose real name is Adam Copeland has said on Twitter that he has tried out for a role for the next season of Gotham Falls some reports say it was for a role in the casting call as Dominick D'Angelo which is being reported as a codename for a villain that they are keeping under wraps but, the character is a high class sharp dress man that will try and take control of Wayne Enterprises by any means.

------------

Frank Dillane Drug Problem?

1583996173510.png

Dillane who plays the son of the joker is being reported to have secluded himself to his dressing room and comes out high as a kite. He has also been very angry and very depress some say this is due to the method acting that comes with the role while others have stated he is using it as an excuse to do these drugs with no precautions to be made. Graves & Dillane got into a heated arugment where Dillane stated this show couldn't run without me.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Gotham Falls

EP 4

"Unanswered Questions"

We open up to the sound of a women talking as we look down to the city of Gotham. The camera pans to see a women whose face is blocked by a very large hat and a lace veil as she stops looking up at a building. She has a baby in a carrier as she seems to look down to it.

???: This is for your own good. This is going to give you the life you deserve so that you are not dealt the same hand as I was that you... will not be judged because of the things that I and your father did. You deserve a chance, you may hate me for this when your older. I am doing this because I love you Jennifer Blake.

The women sounds like she's about to cry but, she gets herself together and she climbs up the stairs and rings the door bell. She then hurries off hiding behind the corner of the building as the baby is on the top of the stairs. A man comes out he is about in his late 30's a tall big man looks down to see the kid.

???: What the hell?

The man looks around walking down the stairs not seeing anyone he climbs back up as the child begins to cry. The man picks up the kid and holds her as she calms down. He is still looking around but, still does not see a soul. He decides that he is going back inside but, before he does he looks at the kid holding her in front of him.

???: So your name is Jennifer Blake huh. That's a pretty name kid. I am Harvey... Harvey Bullock.

Harvey takes the kid inside as the women is seen walking off as the camera pans out to the opening credits.

End Scene

We come back to see now what we can presume as the present day. A girl is getting ready in a apartment she is in a lacy sports bra and pj pants as she hears a knock on the door. She answers the door as Harvey Bullock is seen much older now as he looks on gross but, the women answering the door.

Harvey Bullock: Dear God, Jennifer put on a shirt and let's go today is your first day.

Jennifer Blake: Dad don't be such a diva, and I know... I can't really believe it myself. I am gonna work my way up so that one day I am just like you.

Harvey Bullock: You know as much as I am proud of you and I am I really wish you would of taken that job in Star City get out of Gotham.

Jennifer Blake: I could of done that but, who would of taken care of you?

Harvey Bullock: I am a grown man. I can take care of myself.

Jennifer Blake: Oh Yeah? Let me guess for breakfast today you had coffee Irish style and then you had the take out we got what three weeks ago?

Harvey smiles with a grin on the side.

Harvey Bullock: Too be fair Jennifer it was only two weeks.

Jennifer Blake: Dad... I love you... You are the only family I have ever known and you been so very good to me. I mean besides I am a Bullock I am tough as nails if any thug tries anything I will kick their asses.

She kisses him on the cheek and looks in the mirror and seeing herself in her beat cop outfit. Harvey places his hand on her shoulder and hugs her then.

Harvey Bullock: I love you too kid. Come on let's go.

End Scene

We are now at the GPCD the place is lively with people go in and out as we see Commissioner Gordon appear.

Jim Gordon: Today's the day huh Harvey.

Jennifer turns to Gordon smiling.

Jennifer Blake: Hey Jim!

She quickly then says Commissioner as he smiles back at her.

Jim Gordon: Its ok please call me Jim. I have known you longer then you probably remember kid. You are going to be a hell of a officer. You work hard you will be as good as your dad someday.

Jennifer Blake: Yes sir!

Jim Gordon: Now if you will excuse me I got to go. It seems as though Arkham Asylum has gotten a new warden and he is a doctor. Hugo Strange, I am going there to meet up with him. Have a good day stay safe.

Gordon leaves and Harvey tells Gordon he will go with him as they turn and wave goodbye.

Jennifer turns as a young white asian man another officer says hello.

???: Your Bullock, hi I am Trevor Page I am your partner.

All of a sudden his walkie talkie goes off on his shoulder. We got a break in going in the old Fries Industry building you mind checking it out.

Trevor Page: Yeah we got you over.

Page smiles as the two of them take off into the car and make their way down to the old building.

Jennifer Blake: Fries Industry so I guess its a grease bed huh.

Trevor Page: No, its the old company that Victor Fries ran. He has some weird projects going on in there.

Jennifer Blake: Mr. Freeze Victor Fries... My dad had a couple run ins with him back in the day. Fries is in Arkham they say locked in isolation.

Trevor Page: Here we are...

The car pulls out where we see the two of them investigate. Page sees a whole in the fence and quickly tells her to come here look. The camera pans to show someone trying to break into the building.

Jennifer Blake: Is that who I think it is ?

Trevor Page: Yeah, I think it's Harley Quinn.

Jennifer Blake: No one has seen Harley in over 20 years. Since she and Joker split.

Trevor Page: There are rumors that, Joker put a 100 million dollar bounty on her head.

Jennifer Blake: A nasty split huh?

Trevor Page: Why did she comeback now?

Jennifer Blake: I don't know but, we should call it in.

Trevor Page: Wait... shes going in now no time lets go.

They go inside and Harley breaks into the lab of Freeze and then the pull their guns on her when she grabs something.

Trevor Page: Hands up Harley!

H
arley laughs turning around and firing a freeze gun at them they hide as Harley begins to run Page takes the lead as Harley is randomly shooting back she hits Page in the leg as he screams and falls to the ground.

Trevor Page: Go on! Keep going I will be alright.

Jennifer quickly nods her head taking off to chase Harley. We then hear Harley talking herself.

Harley Quinn: This stupid gun and the damn pigs.

Jennifer gets her gun out and points it at Harley.

Jennifer Blake: Freeze Harley! Put your hands up.

Harley laughs her back still turned.

Jennifer Blake: Harley you got to be pretty stupid too comeback here. Why would you do it?

Harley Quinn: You wouldn't understand...

Jennifer Blake: I said put your hands up.

Harley Quinn: Oh what you gonna do shoo...

Harley drops the gun and looks on shocked.

Harley Quinn: Bullock... Jennifer...

Jennifer looks on confused as how the hell did Harley know her first name.

Jennifer Blake: How do you know my name?

Harley still is stunned.

Jennifer Blake: I said How do you know my name?

Jennifer has her gun out as Page comes through on the walkie.

Trevor Page: I hear more people coming this way.

Harley Quinn: You better get your partner before its too late.

Jennifer goes to handcuff Harley but, Harley pulls out a smoke grenade and gets away. Jennifer quickly gets going back to Page whose injuries have him trying to get up the sound of Joker's goons coming as the two of them start to run away. She gets to the car and starts it to go towards the hospital.

End Scene

We pick back up with Jennifer sitting inside the room with her father quickly coming to her.

Harvey Bullock: Jennifer are you ok? You are not hurt.

Jennifer Blake: I am fine dad well... I mean I am but, he's not this is my fault. I told him we should of called it in dammit. My first day and my partner is in the ER. A hell of a partner I am.

???: Don't blame yourself you saved my life.

The voice comes from Page who smiles trying to sit up but, he can't.

Jennifer Blake: You need to get your rest Trevor.

Jennifer says it with a smile as she touches his shoulder. He takes a deep breath before laying back down. A nurse comes in to take a look at his wounds as Harvey and Jennifer say their goodbyes and walk outside. There is a moment of silence between the two as people walk by.

Jennifer Blake: I saw her today.

Harvey looks on confused as Jennifer looks into another room checking if it is clear before walking in grabbing his arm pulling him in.

Jennifer Blake: I saw her today. Harley Quinn she is back.

Harvey looks surprised before going on to speak.

Harvey Bullock: You saw Harley Quinn. Harley hasn't been seen in years what the hell is she doing back in Gotham? I mean fuck her and Joker had that falling out years back and no one has seen her since so why is she back now? Jennifer I will look into this you need to go home get some rest.

Jennifer Blake: Dad don't you think I should...

Harvey Bullock: Go home and get some rest please for me.

Harvey looks at her with a serious look in his eyes. She turns and walks away Harvey leading her out as he does he looks around again before grabbing his phone and placing a call.

Harvey Bullock: Hello... Yeah... She is back in town.

A unknown voice is heard as Harvey goes on to speak.

Harvey Bullock: Yes ok, I will see you later.

Harvey hangs up the phone before looking on distraught as we go to break.

End Scene

We pick back up with the show as Harley Quinn is fleeing the cops. She is being chased before getting away she in a alley she begins looking at the gun that she stole from Fries Lab. Harley looks at it before breaking it on the ground from the trigger comes a chip and she grabs it. She looks at it seeing how odd it looks before placing it in her bra and then letting her hair down and taking some water from a nearby puddle and splashing it on her face getting rid of the facepaint. She sees a dumpster against a wall and moves it to find a old backpack. The old backpack has some jeans and a shirt with a jacket in it she gets undress and puts them on before pulling out a small mirror and looking at herself. This Harley Quinn looks older late 40's and you can see a few scars on her face as she seems to be in a day dream for a moment from the mirror reflection you can see that there is someone behind her before she has time to even react she is hit with a bat and knocked out. The man drags her into a limo as it drives off and the screen fades to black.

A few moments later we are in a first person view seeing a window of a car as the scene changes in and out of focus as trees and buildings go by in the daylight. When it becomes focus you see that the day has changed to night and that now there is only the light coming from across as the dim light of a cig is seen. The camera pans to now show Harley as she is restrained by some sort of metal and a husky voice comes from the light.

???: Harley it is so great to see you again. We got a lot of catching up to do like where do I even begin. How bout with a joke.
Don't break someone's heart cause they only got one instead break someone's bones cause they got 206 of them.

The Joker is revealed and he has a hammer in his hand as he slams it against the restrain right hand of Harley a sick snap can be heard as she screams.

He leans in close and whispers in her ear.

Joker: Where is my daughter.

The car pulls into an old abandon building as the camera pans out and we fade to black to end the episode.

End Show

Cast & Crew

Kathrine Langford as Jennifer Blake
Bruce Campbell as Harvey Bullock
Elias Koteas as Jim Gordon
Crispin Glover as The Joker
Alicia Silverstone as Harley Quinn
Ross Butler as Trevor Page