Google Shopping: WWE's Most Searched Superstars

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
*Points*

It was edge4ever...he started it!

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
In hindsight, I shouldn't be surprised with the second place person....since ya know....He's...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Gonna bring this thread back on topic a bit :p

Roman isn't actually hated by the casual fan, my cousins who watch WWE but dont follow it like him. They liked Dean when he was pushed, they like Roman now because he's being pushed.

Obviously he's still getting bood like anything but I guess Casual fans are all about the kayfab badassness and Roman is 'The Guy'. So not surprised at all that he's at #2.

Really cool to see AJ up there after just a year, I am sure he'll get more merch sales after this WM (if he gets an actual match and not a Shane O Mac pity party).

I read somewhere that women don't get enough merch as men, that could explain the lack of Bayley,etc on the list. Not sure how true that is though.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hasn't Cena been on top of this list for years?

Like most performers say "I was second in merch only behind Cena"

Oh yes. No one has touched him since he peaked. A good 10 years now.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
If people wonder why they STILL want to push Roman, his sales searches should be telling of that story.

Cena is still so far ahead tho :supercena:

That's not gonna change for a long while. I reckon he'll hold that spot for a year or two even after he retires lol.

It also explains why they don't want to pull the heel trigger on him, I am sure that a lot of those are kids and kids dont tend to buy heel merch.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's not gonna change for a long while. I reckon he'll hold that spot for a year or two even after he retires lol.

It also explains why they don't want to pull the heel trigger on him, I am sure that a lot of those are kids and kids dont tend to buy heel merch.

You have to consider the amounts of adults who would start buying it... I still hope they do it.

giphy.gif

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

True.

If he turned heel, adults/smarks would be chanting "LET'S GO CENA!" and kids/marks would be chanting "CENA SUCKS!".

Same goes with the merch. Adults would be buying Cena's heel merch.