Good Mythical Mornin'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I was wonderin' if there was any other Rhett & Link fans here.

Ever since I found their weekly mornin' show, I've been quite addicted. Two intelligent best friends makin' a pretty constant mornin' show AND I can't forget Good Mythical More where they give ya more content what can go wrong(they are on a 2 week hiatus at the moment but they have like 400 episodes already). I always think the best conversations happen between two people that just know each other very well.

I'm fan of Tim & Eric from Adult Swim for the same reason and you know the greatest tag team in Wrestling Forum history, KIF and Jax. So maybe the show just hits me right. I don't know. I'm gonna post one of my favorite Good Mythical Mornings for those who don't know their greatness.

Take a look, hate or you know discuss your thoughts on the duo. I'm not expectin' everyone to like this, just throwin' it out there.

Last edited:

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Iv'e been watching them for like the past year.

A few of my favorite videos of them.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Never watched the first two you posted, Rhett's Axe Gel Stylin' challenges that led up to the waxin' were cool though. The third one ya posted is pretty humorous but they're promotin' some random internet personality that isn't me.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Yeah. They got better videos but those are the 3 that came to mind for some reason.