Goldberg, The Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan @WM30

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
from Bryan Alvarez in the new F4Weekly Newsletter:

Besides Batista, the feeling is that WrestleMania, one way or another, will likely feature Goldberg, Hulk Hogan and Warrior, even if none of them wrestle. Hogan would love to do another match and they've at least discussed the idea of something like Daniel Bryan & John Cena & Hulk Hogan vs. Wyatts in a six-man. The feeling is Hogan won't wrestle because there's no way he can pass the physical, but perhaps they can convince the doctor to let him go out there, stand in the middle of the ring, and throw some punches. But you never know what a guy will do when it's live, he's in the ring, he knows it's his last chance ever in his life to do something, and there's nobody to stop him from doing anything at that point. At the end of the day I don't think he'll wrestle, but you never know.

If that's true, I predict

- Hogan manages an act vs the Real Americans or just clears them out ala wm21
- Goldberg versus Roman Reigns or Big E (I don't think Ryback gets the nod)
- Warrior headlines the Hall of Fame

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think if you're lucky you get Goldberg and you're right against someone other than Ryback. Cena or Punk IMO

Hogan I'd like to see him there for nostalgia but no wrestling. Let him host like the Rock did.

Warrior. Maybe some sort of run in involving Hogan but no in ring.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I think if you're lucky you get Goldberg and you're right against someone other than Ryback. Cena or Punk IMO

Hogan I'd like to see him there for nostalgia but no wrestling. Let him host like the Rock did.

Warrior. Maybe some sort of run in involving Hogan but no in ring.
You don't think the crowd would mark for a scenario where the Real Americans are beating someone down in a segment similar to Davari/Hasan, Zeb spewing that hate, and then I Am A Real American blaring over the PA with him walking down in the red and yellow to clear the ring? I personally do and think it could be pulled off, give Cesaro/Swagger a moment they would forever remember, and it would be safe long as he didn't drop a leg.

I think Goldberg only takes Ryback if he can go over, which at this point, he should go vintage nitro on him and squash him. He would make a very interesting match for Cena or Punk as you say but I'm not sure if he would want to take the L to anyone but maybe Cena.

I still think they will try to get Rock, Austin, Michaels, and Trish/Lita involved somehow as well because of the idea this is their biggest WM since the first one. I am personally hoping they even try to show Shane

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Key to Goldber would be the same as the rock do 3.

I think after the initial music the real americans bit dries up. Can Hogan even give a big boot? It'd look horrible.

Trish/Lita best bet. IMO

Shane would be nice but doubt it.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I like the idea of Hogan at ringside for The Real Americans' match just waiving a flag to get under their skin. Then Zeb gets in his face and Hogan decks him with a big right hand. The other team wins off the distraction and they celebrate with Hogan.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Hogan would do great if they were to get rid of Zeb, Cesaro's giant swing would be crazy over as a face move, Hogan would only have to set-up the boys in interviews old school Jimmy Hart style. And after Hogan decks Zeb, it would be right out of left field to see him help The Real Americans get the W at Mania.

Or, could always try and make him Hollywood with them, but I doubt that would work(see WMX8)

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Goldberg no chance.

Warrior a decent chance.

Hogan I am almost certain will be involved in some way.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Funny how likeness deals for a videogame sparks alot of "rumours". Maybe they just like making money without actually having to do things.

Anywho, would mark the fuck out if Real American hits, he tosses Swagger and Cessaro and hits a big boot to Zeb and teases the leg, but Zeb gets pulled out of the ring by Swagger/Cessaro. Sheeet why not just have Warriors music hit after that and he clotheslines them for a minute, Goldbergs music hits and he spears em, and Jackhammers them and celebrate with the guy who made them in wrestling.

There tied it all together in one segment. You're welcome.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Real shame about Hogan not being healthy enough to actually wrestle. I'd imagine if he could, he'd put on one of his best performances one last time. I said this once on another website that a Hogan/Warrior face off would be kind of epic. Not actually wrestle, but tease it, and then shake hands, hug and celebrate. That could easily be done if they attack the Real Americans.