Goku Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
Since so many people think I can't do a sig without indirectly following a tutorial i did one. Its ok i believe.

gokucopylz3.jpg

Suggestions and stuff

PeepShow

Look like a big, long ass line :p

LOL, nah, the text is continuing to get better and I like the use of colors. Is that a lens flare in the middle?

8.2/10

Reaction score
Slash I like the yellow coming off the hair. The bg looks good. The text is...eh...but I have a prob with text to.

8.256723/10

LOL. Slash, you told me peep would ask who Goku was :roflmao: poor peepypie.

Enigma22

Reaction score
looks cool. nicely done. 8.9/10

King_Ash

Reaction score
Personally I think the area around Goku is too bright, it sorta draws focus on one part of the image first, which is the bright yellow arround Goku then draws to Goku himself. I think you need to make Goku's image stronger so the first thing you look at when you see the sig is Goku himself. The text and the background work well, but with the boarder I think you need to change it up a bit, make it a bit more simple... such as a 1px black boarder, thats all you should need.

Overall 7/10

JHar888

Reaction score
OK, sorry to be a pest, but do you have a particular reason? Oh, and I forgot my rating: 8.3/10, that's awesome.