GMMWF Hump Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Thanks, Moxley is one guy I really want to focus on as a future star, which is why he's getting such a rub. He'll most likely be getting an altogether different kind of rub at the PPV tomorrow though. :lol:
Any way you want to rub Mox is good with me! :lol:

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
[video=youtube;2XbCWmY0eqY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbCWmY0eqY[/video]

PRESENTS........

HumpDay2copy.png

Fireworks go off and the camera pans across a hyped crowd. They finally settle and zoom in to the big screen set up at the entrance ramp. After the intro video package, the lights dim and another video plays.

[video=youtube;pCUUblAyRW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCUUblAyRW8[/video]​

The Zodiac comes out from the back and makes his way towards the ring. Following behind him are Jason the Terrible, Abdullah the Butcher, Kevin Sullivan, Buzz Sawyer and Strangler Steve DiSalvo. They all get into the ring and The Zodiac speaks...

TheZodiac.png

"You people out there don't realize that the hour of your doom is nigh. From the depths of hell itself, I have plucked these instruments of evil, these agents of chaos, and now I'm about to let them loose on GMMWF. Look at these gentlemen and see the evil in their eyes, the hatred in their hearts and know that soon the Apocalypse will be upon thee. However, I'm not done here yet, as I've found two more creatures of the night to inhabit my Apocalypse, and here they come now....Kamala and Sika."

Kamala.png
Sika.png

Kamala and Sika make their way to the ring and enter. The Zodiac speaks again.

"And now my Apocalypse, its time to begin our reign of terror. Our first victim will be one of our own, a sacrifice to our deity in the hopes that he will grant us good fortune in our quest to destroy GMMWF forever. My Apocalypse, I command you to sacrifice..........Steve DiSalvo."

Strangler Steve looks more than a little nervous all of a sudden and tries to plead with Jason to leave him be. The others don't listen and close in on him, pounding him to a pulp for a good two minutes. They leave DiSalvo in a bloody mess in the ring and eventually he has to be helped to the back.

Crimson-1.png
VS.
Stomper.png

Crimson vs. "Mongolian Stomper" Archie Gouldie

Gouldie starts out strong and tosses Crimson around the ring even though the younger wrestler looks more muscular. Eventually Gouldie puts Crimson in a very painful abdominal stretch but Crimson manages to reach extra hard and makes the ropes. Gouldie follows this up with an Irish Whip into the ropes but puts his head down and Crimson kicks him square in the jaw. He then hits the Spear on Gouldie and covers for the three.

The fans seem indifferent to the win, some of them even booing as the older and grizzled veteran Gouldie is quite the fan favourite. Crimson looks a little confused considering the reaction he got the other night for defeating Larry Zbyszko. He eventually throws his arms up in the air and walks to the back dejected.

In the back, a limousine arrives and out steps the newly appointed commissioner of the GMMWF, Stu Hart.

StuHart.png

Hart walks through the back, shaking some of the wrestlers hands. He stops as he passes Archie Gouldie, on the way back from his loss to Crimson. He puts his hand on his shoulder and pats him on the back. Then he heads into his office as we cut to commercial.

Sheepherders.png
VS.
Conquistadors.png

The Sheepherders vs. The Conquistadors

The Sheepherders are on The Conquistadors before the bell has finished ringing and they quickly isolate Dos in their corner. They take turns stomping him repeatedly and even get a little biting in for good measure. Eventually they hit him with a nasty looking version of the Decapitation Device and cover him for the pin.

Post match, they continue to beat on Dos and when Uno comes over to check on his partner they start beating on him too. They eventually produce a barbed-wire pole from underneath the ring and start pounding on the two masked wrestlers with it. This continues for a few moments until suddenly Luke Gallows and Mike Knox hit the ring and clear The Sheepherders. Knox grabs a microphone from the announcer.

"Hey you dicks, why not try taking on someone your own size? You may have had your match already this week, but next week, Gallows and I want you right here in this ring. You think you can handle it?"

The Sheepherders cackle with glee and give Knox and Gallows the finger as they head to the back. Knox and Gallows attend to the fallen Conquistadors and help them to the back as we cut to commercial.

COMING SOON TO PPV!!!!

Huttoncopy.png

After the break, Outback Jack heads out to the ring with his crocodile in tow. He enters, grabs a microphone and speaks.

OutbackJack.png

G'day mates. I wanted to have a match for all you fine people tonight, I really did, but it appears there just isn't anyone out there tough enough to handle me. I've gone through Hansen, Brody, Slaughter and honestly, I can't even remember who else. All I know is I'm undefeated here in GMMWF and it hasn't even been close. I just wish they could find themselves some real competition for me."

Suddenly Stu Hart comes out from the back to the cheers of the audience. He heads to the ring, grabs the microphone out of Jack's hand and speaks.

"You want some competition Mr. Jack? Well guess what? I've gone and found you some competition. I don't know if you've heard of him, but he's just as crazy as you and when I brought your name up to him he jumped at the chance to have a match with you. He's not here this week, but he's live via satellite from his home and he has something he wants to tell you."

The video screen flashes for a few moments and suddenly "Dr. D" David Schultz appears.

Schultz.png

"That's right Jack, Mr. Hart asked me to head on down to GMMWF to teach you a little lesson in manners. Oh and don't think that croc or that knife you've got will be any help to you, because as you can see, I'll be bringing my old pal "the equalizer" here and believe me, it wants to get involved. See you next Wednesday pal."

The video screen goes blank as the crowd goes wild. Jack looks pissed and begins arguing with Hart but Hart brushes him off and heads to the back while Jack continues to have a fit in the middle of the ring as we cut to commercial.

KentaKobashi.png
VS.
OneManGang.png

Kenta Kobashi vs. One Man Gang

One Man Gang is already in the ring and when Kobashi comes out the fans cheer like wild. Kobashi hits the ring with blazing speed and immediately begins pummelling his larger opponent. Eventually he manages to hit a high knee to Gang's head, which staggers him. He hits a thunderous lariat from behind and knocks Gang down. The pin is academic as Kenta Kobashi wins his debut in GMMWF!

Bob Orton Jr. and Nick Bockwinkel are talking in the back and are joined by Harley Race. The three start making fun of the Von Erich's, as David and Kerry have been drafted to Hump Day while Kevin is over on His Girl Friday's. The camera pulls back to show Kerry and David standing behind the three heels and they're about to get into a huge fight when Stu Hart comes around the corner. He gets in between them and speaks.

"Listen, don't do it here, do it out there. If you two Von Erich's can find yourself a partner for later tonight, I'll book a six man tag match right now."

The Von Erich's say it'll be their pleasure and Stu Hart makes the match. Bockwinkel, Race and Orton look pissed but Hart just tells them to go get their gear on as we cut to commercial.

Gallows.png
Knox.png
VS.
Sawyer.png
Sullivan.png

Luke Gallows and Mike Knox vs. Kevin Sullivan and Buzz Sawyer w/ The Zodiac

Gallows and Knox go right after Sawyer and Sullivan and eventually separate them from each other. Knox actually holds off both Sullivan and The Zodiac on the outside while in the ring, Gallows punishes Sawyer with vicious chops and a huge clothesline that knocks him to the mat. Gallows picks him up and puts him in a backbreaker and Sawyer submits.

After the match, The Sheepherders hit the ring and assault Gallows and Knox. Eventually they regain the advantage and all four men brawl to the back. It appears this is just the beginning with these two teams.

Stu Hart is in the back and he's talking to Ed Whalen. He turns to the camera and speaks.

"After last week's Clyde Frog Invitational, The Midnight Express are the first GMMWF Tag Team Champions, and congratulations are in order. However, they aren't on this show and therefore we need to crown ourselves a new number one contender to face them next week, as the Champions can wrestle on both shows. So with that being said, we're going to have a match tonight between Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody, The Miracle Violence Connection and The Holy Demon Army to see who will meet The Midnight Express next Wednesday."

AndreTheGiant.png
VS.
Sabu.png

Andre the Giant vs. Sabu

The match doesn't last very long as Andre swats Sabu around the ring and quickly finishes him with a suplex.

After the match, Andre looks disgusted at Sabu and starts beating him repeatedly until he can no longer stand up. Andre starts choking him with his boot but Bam Bam Bigelow hits the ring. Larry Sweeney jumps in and whispers something to Andre which causes him to back off. The two giants look at each other with hate in their eyes before Andre heads to the back with Sweeney, laughing at the destruction they just caused to poor Sabu as we cut to commercial.

In the back, Bam Bam Bigelow is talking with Stu Hart and Hart promises he'll think about what Bam Bam said and make an announcement the following week.

HansenBrody.png
VS.
MVC.png
VS.
HolyDemonArmy.png

Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody vs. The Miracle Violence Connection vs. The Holy Demon Army

As would be expected, this is a total brawl to begin with, as all six men continually beat each other down in the ring and on the outside. Gordy gets a nasty cut above his eye and blood pours out but that doesn't stop Brody from biting the wound. Taue and Hansen are having a lariat battle in the other corner and eventually Taue gets the worst of it and retreats to the outside. The end comes when Steve Williams has Kawada up for the Oklahoma Slam but Hansen lariats him and covers for the pin. Stan Hansen and Bruiser Brody will face The Midnight Express next week on Hump Day for the GMMWF Tag Team Titles.

In the back, the Von Erich's are heading towards the ring and there's still no sign of their mystery partner as we cut to commercial.

Back from the break, Harley Race, Nick Bockwinkel and Bob Orton Jr. are in the ring awaiting the Von Erich's. The fans cheer as David and Kerry make their way out to the ring. Once inside, David grabs a microphone.

"And now, since you've all been waiting for it, our partner for tonight's match, another good ole' boy from Texas, all the way from the Double Cross Ranch...TERRY FUNK!!!"

Funk2.png

The action is fast and furious to start, as Race and Bockwinkle isolate David and beat him down in the corner while Orton and Kerry go at it outside. Eventually David makes the hot tag to Funk who proceeds to clean house and send the heels scampering. Once order is restored, Funk and Race hit the mat with some great chain wrestling but it eventually descends into a brawl again with all six men in the ring. Orton eventually grabs Kerry and holds him while Bockwinkel takes Jimmy Hart's megaphone and attempts to hit him. Kerry moves and Bockwinkel brains Orton instead, which allows Funk to sneak in during the confusion and cover for the three count.

After the match, the Von Erich's and Funk celebrate their victory in the ring while the fans cheer. Bockwinkel and Race head to the back, along with Orton, who is grabbing his head in pain. The show closes with a shot of the three winners raising each others arms in victory.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
great show as always my friend superr busy but will try to comment more later

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Just a heads up that tomorrow's show might be delayed for a little bit. I'm feeling slightly burnt out from a creative standpoint and can't seem to find the energy to write it right now. Sorry about that but then again its not like anyone except Booty commented on the last one so I guess its no big loss.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Awesome show. Smart choosing Terry Funk. I'm a little dissipointed that Sabu got squashed but it's fine. Keep up the good work

W-olf

Reaction score
Sorry about the delay but I swore I read this and posted I bet I was on and hadnt logged in yet. I can't wait to see what you do next and that show was great and Brody , Hansen vs Williams and Gordy are alone worth the tickets and my two cents hehe. Keep doing what your doing man.