• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Honestly it was a case where I felt the game did not need to be dragged out any longer and WPE not even making a fucking effort made that position all the easier to hold. I exhausted pretty much all reps I could.
i actually agree on the first part lol in hindsight im not upset you pulled the plug, it was over lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Yeah barry was in a no win spot there rlly

as I was trying to discuss with smark it’s kinda tough cos you don’t wanna deny signups to make a rep list. But modkilling multiple people could massively effect the game
showtime and WPE needed to be modkilled even sooner lol

town just lost lol. gotta accept it and move on. inactives must be yeeted into the sun if no rep is found within first 2 days imo

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I need to post more when I am on. I think @Mandalorian did well as well for town in the time he had.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Shaky start but once he got confirmed and was able to settle into the game I agree, he was great

I didn’t let you settle on purpose btw @Mandalorian ;) wang told me in scum chat that you’re really good so I thought I’d just try and rattle you. You obv made it fairly easy with the mistake tho haha