"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You did fine

I don’t think the secret message thing gonna take off tho lol. If you think someone is scum just say so
I almost.
Did
It
Down which would have made it easier to read but easier for everyone. But noted.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I kept telling everybody scum would have an extra kill and used it to push baldrick and other than a weakly brought up sentence by Jeff nobody kinda went yeah well they could have used it N2 which means baldrick probably town :bosque

not that I blame anybody for scum reading baldrick
i thought it was an indie that did the second kill in n2. i died the night after lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh one last thing @Grimini Killer I actually respect the mod kill. id just suggest maybe like a in thread warning (1) and then maybe like a countdown of sorts (it can be internally). just so i guess ppl dont get blindsided. i agree with poyser id have had no objection had you done it sooner as well. something to think about for all hosts in the future, and i dont blame u or anything, its the worst part of hosting

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
was doddsy scum yes? i didnt wanna go ham on it but he kind of gave himself away to me a bit when he was so staunch that i was lying about lethal
Ye he was the bus driver

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Yall silly if you say scum team was Overpowered or really good.
We had 5 inactives, then 1 mildly active repped in and Poyser.
Town lost cuz town gonna town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
we kinda figured wang was mostly scum from tommy's and wang's reads about each other. was expecting a wang lynch at the very least

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ye he was the bus driver
yeah once again lucky i was indy ig lol. i was chuckling pretty good at my screen thinking it was fairly evident he knew way too much that he was letting on. I even tried to bait him into it but he wisely fucked off lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
oh one last thing @Grimini Killer I actually respect the mod kill. id just suggest maybe like a in thread warning (1) and then maybe like a countdown of sorts (it can be internally). just so i guess ppl dont get blindsided. i agree with poyser id have had no objection had you done it sooner as well. something to think about for all hosts in the future, and i dont blame u or anything, its the worst part of hosting
Yeah barry was in a no win spot there rlly

as I was trying to discuss with smark it’s kinda tough cos you don’t wanna deny signups to make a rep list. But modkilling multiple people could massively effect the game

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
In 4 dead chat

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah barry was in a no win spot there rlly

as I was trying to discuss with smark it’s kinda tough cos you don’t wanna deny signups to make a rep list. But modkilling multiple people could massively effect the game
i sadly thin kthe answer is just always smaller games and add slots

Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I kept telling everybody scum would have an extra kill and used it to push baldrick and other than a weakly brought up sentence by Jeff nobody kinda went yeah well they could have used it N2 which means baldrick probably town :bosque

not that I blame anybody for scum reading baldrick
What really eff my reads was that mafia had double roles from the flip jammer strong man. Mafia could be anything

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yall silly if you say scum team was Overpowered or really good.
We had 5 inactives, then 1 mildly active repped in and Poyser.
Town lost cuz town gonna town.
i dont think scum was OP lol. they just played better

roles r fine. just needed town to play the thread more. an inactive town hurts more than an inactive mafia overall since we cannot use their abilities for them, emphasis our cop for example - showtime was inactive on a crucial role

by day 2 poe had like 15 inactive players lol

Reactions: T-Pein™

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Honestly it was a case where I felt the game did not need to be dragged out any longer and WPE not even making a fucking effort made that position all the easier to hold. I exhausted pretty much all reps I could.