"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We knew someone was lying because we didn’t bus drive him lmao
well that was the point too, i wanted to tell the scum team ill play ball on both sides lol. it worked, yall never shot me (even tho i was bp kek) i just wouldnt have wasted all those blocks on me but i guess who the fuck else were u worried about right?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
The GF had me doing all the kills.

:francis

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well played scum, well played indeed.

@Poyser don't go so hard at me next game same to you @Sister Abigail.

@Tweet how are you going to break the internet?

@Lethal Banks yeah my job does get a few emergencies but I do work in a Health & Safety role so I have to deal with legalities as well as idiots doing stuff they aren't supposed to be doing.

@Wangman Page you son of a gun.

Actually glad I went today. My uncle died yesterday so wouldn't have been any use anyway.

For my first game here, that was a lot to go through at times, will need to get used to it though.

Cheers for hosting @Grimini Killer

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
Sorry about your uncle mate

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

@Lethal Banks yeah my job does get a few emergencies but I do work in a Health & Safety role so I have to deal with legalities as well as idiots doing stuff they aren't supposed to be doing.

Actually glad I went today. My uncle died yesterday so wouldn't have been any use anyway.

For my first game here, that was a lot to go through at times, will need to get used to it though.

Condolences, Baldrick. Hope you're doing okay and just take time to focus on yourself and your family.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I say this with so much respect, but you've overtanked your town game :heston
I'll just stay in my lane from here within. Hindsight is key but scum absolutely spanked us.

That morning you copped Doddsy town our scum chat was in complete bewilderment at what the fuck was going on with your slot
I had to think of people who weren't going to be watched or some shit to see my lie

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Damn son

fair play
yeh i lied about my role completely lol, i never would lose my role . it was mostly all just bullshit to keep yall from shooting me and wasting my bp.

in fairness? I did also have a pretty good gut feeling lethal was just lying and id get free points so it felt win win . just had to survive the inevitable sus after the flip which wasnt too hard

Reactions: Poyser

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
President Abraham Lincoln - Union Aligned Governor

abraham_lincoln_loc_photo.jpg

You are Abraham Lincoln, the Union Aligned Governor. Twice during the game, and once during the day phase, you may choose to suspend habeas corpus, "arresting" a fellow player and thus making them unlynchable for that day. Unlike the regular Governor role, this role will not end day immediately. If the arrested player is voted by a majority of players, the day phase will not end either. Additionally, because they are unlynchable, they are also immune to any other powers that would kill a player during the day phase. You must publicly announce that you are "arresting" a player for your powers to work.

You win when all threats to the Union are eliminated! Glory, Hallelujah!

General of the Army Ulysses S. Grant - Union Aligned Cop

Ulysses%20S.%20Grant.jpg

You are Ulysses S. Grant, the Union Aligned Cop. A master of tactics, you know just how to deal with the enemy, and in certain cases, you can push and push and push until their facade breaks. Three times during the game, once a night, you may investigate a player to see their alignment.

Colonel William J. Colvill (1st Minnesota Infantry Regiment) - Union Aligned Duelist

colvill-640w.jpg

You are William J. Colvill, the Union Aligned Duelist. Once in the game, during the day phase, you may choose to go on a suicidal bayonet charge against another player. You will enter into a duel with another player, and the rest of the players will vote to see who lives and who dies. This will not replace the lynch, and can only be activated in the first half of the day phase.

Brigadier General Joshua L. Chamberlain (20th Maine Infantry Regiment) - Union Aligned Faith Healer

Joshua%20Lawrence%20Chamberlain.jpg

You are Joshua Chamberlain, the Union Aligned Faith Healer. Three times during the game, at night, you may choose to act bravely in the face of the enemy and defend another player. If that player has no protections on them, they will be protected by your might. If however, they are already protected, all protections will be wiped and they will become susceptible to death.

Major General William Tecumseh Sherman - Union Aligned Arsonist

William%20T%20Sherman.jpg

You are William Sherman, the Union Aligned Arsonist. Once at night, you have the ability to douse a fellow player in gasoline. You can choose to douse another player in gasoline or ignite all doused players the next night. You may only douse three players for the whole game. Of course, you must watch your enemies burn and see to it that all their ability to conduct war diminished to ashes. War is hell, after all.

Major General George Gordon Meade - Union Aligned Watcher

General%20George%20Meade_0.jpg

You are George Meade, the Union Aligned Watcher. Three times per game, once a night, you may choose to watch a player and see who visits them. You will not be made aware of what powers they use. This is thanks in part to your ability to scout out enemy locations to find the best defensive landscape for battle.

Major General Winfield Scott Hancock - Union Aligned Vanilla Townie

Winfield%20Scott%20Hancock.jpg

You are Winfield Scott Hancock, the Union Aligned Vanilla Townie. You were a participant on the side of the Union during the Civil War, and as such, you have no special powers other than your vote.

Major General James A. Garfield - Union Aligned Paranoid Gun Owner

gengarfieldstanding.jpg

You are James Garfield, the Union Aligned Paranoid Gun Owner. For some strange reason, you get the idea that in the future, some madman may just attempt to take your life because you wronged them in some way. Well, not anymore; you're gonna be prepared to make sure that doesn't happen anytime soon. You have a loaded gun on you at all times, and if you are visited by anyone, you will instinctively shoot them, regardless of their alignment. This gun only works once, so you better hope you hit some Confederate scum.

Major General Phillip Sheridan - Union Aligned Vanilla Townie

Philip%20Sheridan.jpg

You are Phillip Sheridan, the Union Aligned Vanilla Townie. You were a participant on the side of the Union during the Civil War, and as such, you have no special powers other than your vote.

Major General George Henry Thomas - Union Aligned Shield

George%20Thomas.jpg

You are George Henry Thomas, the Union Aligned Shield. As the Rock of Chickamauga, you are known for your stout defense and ability to intercept enemy troops in their most vulnerable moment. Each night, you may visit another player. If that player has a kill and uses it, you will intercept their kill and die instead of their target. You have the ability to do this endlessly until you die.

Major General Henry Warner Slocum - Union Aligned Vanilla Townie

Henry%20W%20Slocum.jpg

You are Henry Warner Slocum, the Union Aligned Vanilla Townie. You were a participant on the side of the Union during the Civil War, and as such, you have no special powers other than your vote.

Colonel Hiram Berdan (Volunteer Sharpshooter Regiment) - Union Aligned Daykiller

Col.-Hiram-Berdan%E2%80%99s.jpg

You are Hiram Berdan, the Union Aligned Daykiller. With your great sniping abilities, you have the power to fire upon another player during the day phase. Once during the game, you may shoot another player; if they are not Union Aligned, they will die. If they are Union Aligned, you will die in their place. Additionally, if for any reason your shot does not work, you are granted a free reload. You must publicly announce that you are shooting someone by saying, "Kill (Player Name)".

Brigadier General Michael Corcoran - Union Aligned Confidant

cropped_Michael_Corcoran_-_Brady-Handy___public_domain.jpg

You are Michael Corcoran, the Union Aligned Confidant. Once during the game, you may choose to begin a dialogue with another player, speaking privately with them for the rest of the game.

Vice Admiral David Farragut - Union Aligned Jailkeeper

David%20G%20Farragut.jpg

You are David Farragut, the Union Aligned Jailkeeper. Twice during the game, once a night, you may choose to enact your great Anaconda Plan and embargo a player. They will be locked up for the night, unable to use any actions, but also so that no actions can successfully be used on them.

Brigadier General Benjamin Henry Grierson - Union Aligned Vanilla Townie

Grierson-Ben-Brig.JPG

You are Benjamin Grierson, the Union Aligned Vanilla Townie. You were a participant on the side of the Union during the Civil War, and as such, you have no special powers other than your vote.

Major General Ambrose Burnside - Union Aligned Vanilla Townie

Ambrose%20Burnside.jpg

You are Ambrose Burnside, the Union Aligned Vanilla Townie. You were a participant on the side of the Union during the Civil War, and as such, you have no special powers other than your vote.

Major General Daniel Sickles - Union Aligned Vanilla Townie

Daniel%20Sickles.jpg

You are Daniel Sickles, the Union Aligned Vanilla Townie. You were a participant on the side of the Union during the Civil War, and as such, you have no special powers other than your vote.

President Jefferson Davis - Confederacy Aligned President

Jefferson%20Davis.jpg

You are Jefferson Davis, the Confederacy Aligned President. As the President of the Confederate States of America, your diplomatic functions are best served to coordinate the Confederate efforts. With diplomatic immunity and supposed allies in foreign nations, if you are investigated, you will return a favorable result; this only works twice. Additionally, three times per game, once a night, you may choose to select a player to see if they have the ability to kill, otherwise known as a Psychologist.

You win when the Union cannot stop you from becoming the majority! God save the South!

General Robert E. Lee - Confederacy Aligned General

Robert-E-Lee-1865.jpg

You are Robert E. Lee, the Confederacy Aligned General. As the de facto leader of the Confederate army, you hold influence over all other members of the Confederacy that not even the Godfather has. Twice per game, once a night, you may choose to select a player. If that player has protections placed upon them, they will die. This action does not replace the factional kill. This is known as the Anti-Doctor. You also have the ability to create distractions by forcing troop movements. Twice during the game, once a night, you may choose to swap two players, causing any abilities used on them to affect the other player. This is known as a Bus Driver.

You win when the Union cannot stop you from becoming the majority! God save the South!

General Joseph E. Johnston - Confederacy Aligned Tactician

Joseph%20Johnston.jpg

You are Joseph Johnston, the Confederacy Aligned Tactician. As truly the only Confederate general capable of understanding the scope of this great Civil War, you are able to pick and choose your battles very carefully. Three times during the game, and once a night, you are able to Track a player to see who they visit, but not what kind of actions they use.

Lieutenant General Thomas J. Jackson - Confederacy Aligned Bodyguard

Thomas%20Stonewall%20Jackson.jpg

You are "Stonewall" Jackson, the Confederacy Aligned Bodyguard. As long as you are alive, the Godfather cannot be killed at night. In addition, because your iron will is akin to that of a stone wall, you may choose to leave the game at night twice per game. This is known as a Commuter.

Lieutenant General Nathan Bedford Forrest - Confederacy Aligned Grand Wizard

Nathan%20Bedford%20Forrest.jpg

You are Nathan Bedford Forrest, the Confederacy Aligned Grand Wizard. As a Grand Wizard, you are able to assemble your forces of the Klu Klux Klan and prevent undesirables from enacting the duties that only the Protestant White folk should be allowed to do! Three times during the game, once a night, you may choose to select a player to keep from using their abilities. That'll teach the damned Yankee Negro-lover. This is called a Roleblocker. In addition, by pooling your white nationalist resources, you may investigate a player to see what role they are in at night. You have the ability to do this twice during the game. This is known as the Role Cop.

John Wilkes Booth - Confederacy Aligned Assassin

John-Wilkes-Booth-crop.jpg

You are John Wilkes Booth, the Confederacy Aligned Assassin. Once during the game, you may choose to shoot another player at night, but because you're shooting them from behind, they'll have no way of blocking this bullet! It is, for all intents and purposes, a Strongman shot. This action will replace the factional kill. Additionally, because you are an actor, you have the ability to act as a Jammer; twice during the game, at night, you may choose to create a fake series of actions. You may select an actor, an action, and a target; this will be seen by anyone who has investigative roles. For example, you may say that Player A targets Player B with a night kill.

Major General George B. McClellan - McClellan Aligned Opportunist

george-mcclellan-large-56a61b3e3df78cf7728b5e61.jpg

You are George B. McClellan, the McClellan Aligned Opportunist. Your entire mission is to overcome the odds and defeat the leaders of both the Union and the Confederacy, successfully planting yourself as the new leader for both nations. To protect yourself from dangers, you have been gifted a Bulletproof Vest that will protect you from one kill at night. Additionally, you are a Vanilla Doctor. Three times in the game, once a night, you may choose to protect another player from kills. If they are a vanilla townie, your protection will work. You will also be told if they are a vanilla townie. Finally, each night you may investigate a player to see if they are either Abraham Lincoln or Jefferson Davis.

You win when both Abraham Lincoln and Jefferson Davis are dead and you have survived until at least Day 8, or the end of the game. This time, you won't merely fail to win!

Reactions: Ekkologix

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your uncle, Baldrick.

Poyser absolutely carried me until I jumped off his back and went full stupid. I got so far behind on the opening weekend, that he pretty much had to do everything regarding my role, including authoring my "catch up" post.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena

Sorry for your loss

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh also @Poyser I never checked u, i just "protected" you n1 :heston I checked lethal if he was the character i needed since i thought he was the cop. he wasnt, which was another reason why i figured he was prob scum kek. then i had to double down i protected him cuz mando saw me and we had that game of chicken for two phases. that was really fun btw @Mandalorian

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that extra role that kills someone if they have doctor protection. :kawhi

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Lots of notes taken tho lmfao

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
This is my last game, must of you were perfect and I thank you.

Poyser is a perfect example of how to be a good wolf.

other treat me like trash, belittle me and made me feel not welcome.

@Grimini Killer the flavor was on point, if you can post a full list of roles, I can give you my suggestions if you like.

@Sister Abigail that message was not directed at you.
Sorry for offending you.

I hope you play again, I saw a lot of potential in your game.