"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sister Abigail: LOCK Town - Nothing else to say but this is Town leader right here.

John McHenry: Town - I feel pretty safe saying John is town. He's been null most game, but I think there's a lot of genuine, if inaccurate, thought processes.

Ace Marvel: Town - Honestly, I'd love for him to give me reasons he's town, because I've scum read his most game, but I just have a gut feeling I might be wrong about my read on him. Oneiros was willing to die on a reputation hill with his town read of Marvel. I read Oneiros as town all game, so I'm willing to trust him on this one.

CraigPelton: Town Lean - There are parts of me that thought he was a wolf, but honestly this last exchange of analyzing Tommy's posts and pulling information made me feel like that's a town move. If he's wolf, great move right there.

Doddsy: Town Lean - I'm still reading Doddsy as town. If I have time, I may go ISO him and see what's up. Could follow his thought process.

T-Pein™: Null-Town-Indie - T-Pein is always hard to read, but for some reason, I feel like I can understand him when he's town. I heard a decent theory that one of his comments might make him SK, which isn't bad. Don't think he's wolf.

Poyser: Town or DEEP Wolf - I am worried about Poyser very much. While I have read him as town all game, there are certain things I cannot shake about his comments and reactions. He also tried to steer me off of Tommy and that scares me. He is black for DEATH.

RDK: Wolf Lean - Initially thought he came in as a townie, but I think it was Craig's comment that made me rethink. He said RDK has said sensible stuff, but not really alignment-indicative stuff. This makes sense, because I've agreed with RDK, but he hasn't really been giving reads, just commenting on the state of the game. I also hated how he was like 'Jeff's claim is weird, but it's too weird to makeup'. Probably need to ISO him.

Jeff V2: Wolf - I gave warnings for Jeff when he came back into the game. Feel his emotions were to forced. There was too much of a concentrated effort to slide into his ways of thinking. I think he got TMI and tried to fit back into his ignorant town first slot. I don't believe his indie claim at all. I think there is too much energy, emotions, reactions, attempts at solves, reads, for him to be just wanting to survive.

Baldrick: Wolf - Seemed to want to play things off cooly, talked a lot about votes, hated their reads list. Didn't love the duel claim. I made a D1 case, it still stands. Just don't see how this is a town slot.

Wangman Page: Null - Don't remember this player really.
OldJay: Null - Don't remember this player at all.
Worst Player Ever: Null - Have they posted?
Lethal V2: Null - Didn't remember first slot at all.

I'll definitely have to ISO these slots (minus Lethal).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Tomorrow is really a day I wish I didn't have a First Aid/CPR course. Probably will not be able to do much else.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
To me, I don't really see how there are any other options than Baldy for this day. If people want to part on RD, I'd be down with that as well.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Seriously SA you are worse than a dog on heat with your tunnel vision on me. You are so wrong it's unbelievable and all you are doing is setting yourself up for the mislynch and your own demise.

Sorry I haven't been as active as I would have liked to have been last few days, I have my reasons but they aren't for here.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This list makes me PARANOID. There's got to be a Power Wolf in this game and your POE doesn't say any of that.
I don’t think it has to be true tbh, I don’t feel like any of the lynches so far would equal great scum play or anything lol. This game so far has mostly been a case of town completely fucking themselves

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m 2x psychologist, which seems to be a slightly weaker version of a gunsmith. I can check if someone has the ability to kill, but if they have already committed a kill then I can’t tell

N1 - PHEN0M
N2 - McNightStalker

obviously neither had the ability to kill. McNighty not 100% clear but he’d have to have made the kill on N1 to not be town so I’m fairly happy just calling him town

it’s why I am pretty sure scum will have at least one member that has an extra kill ability, because it would mean they have something to claim if I catch them and it’s not a death sentence.

it’s also why I said I still think lethal could be scum immediately after he claimed

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sister Abigail: LOCK Town - Nothing else to say but this is Town leader right here.

John McHenry: Town - I feel pretty safe saying John is town. He's been null most game, but I think there's a lot of genuine, if inaccurate, thought processes.

Ace Marvel: Town - Honestly, I'd love for him to give me reasons he's town, because I've scum read his most game, but I just have a gut feeling I might be wrong about my read on him. Oneiros was willing to die on a reputation hill with his town read of Marvel. I read Oneiros as town all game, so I'm willing to trust him on this one.

CraigPelton: Town Lean - There are parts of me that thought he was a wolf, but honestly this last exchange of analyzing Tommy's posts and pulling information made me feel like that's a town move. If he's wolf, great move right there.

Doddsy: Town Lean - I'm still reading Doddsy as town. If I have time, I may go ISO him and see what's up. Could follow his thought process.

T-Pein™: Null-Town-Indie - T-Pein is always hard to read, but for some reason, I feel like I can understand him when he's town. I heard a decent theory that one of his comments might make him SK, which isn't bad. Don't think he's wolf.

Poyser: Town or DEEP Wolf - I am worried about Poyser very much. While I have read him as town all game, there are certain things I cannot shake about his comments and reactions. He also tried to steer me off of Tommy and that scares me. He is black for DEATH.

RDK: Wolf Lean - Initially thought he came in as a townie, but I think it was Craig's comment that made me rethink. He said RDK has said sensible stuff, but not really alignment-indicative stuff. This makes sense, because I've agreed with RDK, but he hasn't really been giving reads, just commenting on the state of the game. I also hated how he was like 'Jeff's claim is weird, but it's too weird to makeup'. Probably need to ISO him.

Jeff V2: Wolf - I gave warnings for Jeff when he came back into the game. Feel his emotions were to forced. There was too much of a concentrated effort to slide into his ways of thinking. I think he got TMI and tried to fit back into his ignorant town first slot. I don't believe his indie claim at all. I think there is too much energy, emotions, reactions, attempts at solves, reads, for him to be just wanting to survive.

Baldrick: Wolf - Seemed to want to play things off cooly, talked a lot about votes, hated their reads list. Didn't love the duel claim. I made a D1 case, it still stands. Just don't see how this is a town slot.

Wangman Page: Null - Don't remember this player really.
OldJay: Null - Don't remember this player at all.
Worst Player Ever: Null - Have they posted?
Lethal V2: Null - Didn't remember first slot at all.

I'll definitely have to ISO these slots (minus Lethal).
Yes WPE has posted and it was that awful post before tweet died where it was like “Looks like this is one of THOSE games where an aggressive town tweet gets tunnelled to death”

he then got crucified for that post and didn’t show back up. I’m just like 95% sure he’s scum here

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I completely forgot to read through tommys posts, straight up

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not sure what to do with Jeff tbh, like I said I’m pretty certain he’s lying about some things. What happened N1 and I bet he’s lying about how hopeless his win con is.
But we can’t really afford to lynch an Indy either, and I don’t think if Jeff was mafia he would claim it during the night. He’d probably wait. He seems to be telling the truth about not having a kill at the very least

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think I’d prefer to lynch WPE here just for the sure hit if I’m honest

I don’t hate baldrick being lynched either as I think he is probably scum. But I’m just sure WPE is