"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
like for myself, I'm bassing my scum read on the most off that indie/town read of Holt and the subsequent way you came in and out of the thread. Could I be wrong and thats just how you play and think? of course, and if I am, I will have learned something for next time. but that doesnt mean im just going to give every new player i dont know the benefit of the doubt. if something seems off, im gonna bark at it
Then just lynch me tomorrow since you have zero reasons to believe I'm anything but scum. I came in and out of the thread because I work 12 hour days and then I sleep, crazy right? Defending not having the ability to pay attention to this game is pointless so I'm town, I'll flip town but I just refuse to even feel the need to explain it again.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
*takes a deep breath* have you read the thread mate? maybe finish reading the thread. no offence, i just feel like ive answered ppl about these 2 all morning after forgetting it myself lol.
I really do apologize. I simply cannot remember every single player's reasons for every single read. If you've mentioned it already, then I do apologize, but I'm just asking to clarify. I don't have any notes when I play so I always miss or forget stuff, just how I am.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Oh I thinks that you are like totally absolutely lock town have never done nothing bad this game, so obvious town you should have died N0

Of course everything directed at you is because I suss you, what kind of question is that?

3 people already question you asking stuff like this in the las 20 posts, and you think Im saying this because I think is NAI?!??!??!??!
But what's the point of Wolf me asking what Tommy's full slip was twelve hours after?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I really do apologize. I simply cannot remember every single player's reasons for every single read. If you've mentioned it already, then I do apologize, but I'm just asking to clarify. I don't have any notes when I play so I always miss or forget stuff, just how I am.
It’s because those were the two people Ekko listed as wanting to lynch tomorrow

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Then just lynch me tomorrow since you have zero reasons to believe I'm anything but scum. I came in and out of the thread because I work 12 hour days and then I sleep, crazy right? Defending not having the ability to pay attention to this game is pointless so I'm town, I'll flip town but I just refuse to even feel the need to explain it again.
I just asked you if you were reading the thread and just jump in when you are mentioned. You responded that yes you do because of the way people have been posting and playing this game

now you’re saying you can’t keep up because of your work shifts

so which is it?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I understand the frustration but this defense or reaction doesn't do anything for me. If you refuse to defend yourself or make good points on why you are town, that's on you. I'll be reading and rereading ur posts before i make any sort of decision regardless. again tho, i get its annoying and mafia is stressful, but Im not going to feel bad for sussing you where that is indeed the point of the game, nor do I care about your irl excuses quite frankly.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
tbf I said I don't think you are town. #semantics

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
But what's the point of Wolf me asking what Tommy's full slip was twelve hours after?
It was the tommy slip he said to frame Ekkos targets the targets were Onerios and Phoenix

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Better people to push than OldJay
Lowkey.

Still not liking the "town cleared" trio btw
Like what other than "the slip" clears Oneiros, dragon and phenom

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think he was just saying to kill Ekko and make them look bad lol

Reactions: T-Pein™

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
maybe abi is just town, surely scum would not be this confused/careless?
When games get big, I skim a lot. I see the main points, usually the main arguments, but I often will forget the specifics.