"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
this question Abi. if poyser is correct that you had liked the posts prior, it implies you are asking questions for part of the thread you already read. which is what ive been accusing you of since very early on in the game: ''playing clueless'' basically
by reacting i didnt mean liking posts, i mean he was posting after the slip

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
@OldJay

Between me, RD, Poyser, and Ace Marvel, do you think there's a deep Wolf among us? And if there is, who is most likely and why?
I'll be honest I"m not familiar with the term deep wolf. If it's just as simple as asking if I think there is a wolf amongst you, then yes the sheer numbers make it pretty much a certainty. I would say between the four of you it's most likely 2. I'm not going to say there are two I lean scum on harder than the other 2 because I just am not sure, but I will say I think Poyser is the lightest of the scum reads concerning that group of four.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this question Abi. if poyser is correct that you had liked the posts prior, it implies you are asking questions for part of the thread you already read. which is what ive been accusing you of since very early on in the game: ''playing clueless'' basically
I know Tommy slipped, I just didn't see your quote on the slip. Just genuinely curious what the full slip was. I was already voting Tommy, already acknowledged he had slipped, just was wondering what the full slip was and didn't have a chance to ask last night.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
how I feel reading a lot of peoples answers today

d9bc31e628f380a586d4acaafc3568f0.jpg
images

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'll be honest I"m not familiar with the term deep wolf. If it's just as simple as asking if I think there is a wolf amongst you, then yes the sheer numbers make it pretty much a certainty. I would say between the four of you it's most likely 2. I'm not going to say there are two I lean scum on harder than the other 2 because I just am not sure, but I will say I think Poyser is the lightest of the scum reads concerning that group of four.
Are you constantly reading the thread and just jump in when somebody mentions you?

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This is the kind of questions that I called you lost lamb for, this was discussed already. You are asking things you should already know if you read, and you already reacted to the slip earlier, even voted.
I'm still catching up right now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
by reacting i didnt mean liking posts, i mean he was posting after the slip
ok fair. ill prob stop being a lazy cunt and do a readback at some point before i start making a full on poe list again

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in either case I have 0 reason to believe OldJay is town atm

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Tommy's post was edited? All I read was 'Ekko saying who he wants to lynch next phase is bold'.
You could just check literally the next post amd find the unedited quote. And you asked this 12 hours ago.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and I hope scum try to come after me for it tonight :oops gonna be funny

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
eddiekingston
Favorite Wrestler
coltcabana
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Are you constantly reading the thread and just jump in when somebody mentions you?
sure, why not. Cause really have hated the way this game has been thoroughly spammed through on pointless takes by the most active players. It really feels like a bunch of the players in here feel like some kind of gatekeeping mafia player. I don't see the point of making a post when it adds nothing to the convo unless it's to post to just muddy the waters.