• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
sure, why not. Cause really have hated the way this game has been thoroughly spammed through on pointless takes by the most active players. It really feels like a bunch of the players in here feel like some kind of gatekeeping mafia player. I don't see the point of making a post when it adds nothing to the convo unless it's to post to just muddy the waters.
Might have not merit because you are clearly talking about me, but gate keeping would be on the grounds of lack of information.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
well, if you feel that way, that's your prerogative. I don't think thats factual though, especially that ppl like Ace Marvel and Abi are from another forum. there's certainly a few cliques but id say thats natural of any people who are more akin to play with each other. that doesnt mean anyone here is unwilling to listen to others, if that was the case, we would have ignored Mando for example.

Sister Abigail

I'd like to know your claim please. Cos I'm smelling something funky with you targeting Smark on N1 and I accuse you of open wolfing.
Is it bad that Lethal had already dropped his plan against me when I finally got around to responding to him, people called him out for his strategy, but he still tries to get me to claim?

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Might have not merit because you are clearly talking about me, but gate keeping would be on the grounds of lack of information.
I'm clearly talking about you? I'm not sure why you would make that reach. They're not in the game but Ekko's play is more who I was pointing at more so than anyone else.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
like for myself, I'm bassing my scum read on the most off that indie/town read of Holt and the subsequent way you came in and out of the thread. Could I be wrong and thats just how you play and think? of course, and if I am, I will have learned something for next time. but that doesnt mean im just going to give every new player i dont know the benefit of the doubt. if something seems off, im gonna bark at it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I'm clearly talking about you? I'm not sure why you would make that reach. They're not in the game but Ekko's play is more who I was pointing at more so than anyone else.
Ekko is dead so I dont know why thats relevant to a question I asked about your play today

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Why are you barking up this tree again? Is it scum telling that I asked what the full slip was or is it NAI?
Oh I thinks that you are like totally absolutely lock town have never done nothing bad this game, so obvious town you should have died N0

Of course everything directed at you is because I suss you, what kind of question is that?

3 people already question you asking stuff like this in the las 20 posts, and you think Im saying this because I think is NAI?!??!??!??!

Sister Abigail

I'll be honest I"m not familiar with the term deep wolf. If it's just as simple as asking if I think there is a wolf amongst you, then yes the sheer numbers make it pretty much a certainty. I would say between the four of you it's most likely 2. I'm not going to say there are two I lean scum on harder than the other 2 because I just am not sure, but I will say I think Poyser is the lightest of the scum reads concerning that group of four.
So you're just trying to do math here instead of giving reads? Why are there two scum in that based on sheer numbers? We really shouldn't be at a 50/50 split of Town left versus Wolf ledtn.