• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

Baldrick

I must admit I’m souring on Poyser a bit. He’s led a few charges in this game and none of them have taken us to any mafia.
Was going to come around to this point later on but as you brought it up now, there's something there however could it be more a survival thing rather than a scum thing there? Leading from the front and hiding in plain sight kind of deal? Hasn't really gone in hard on me for a while either which feels strange.

Also want to circle around to Wang, what's your thoughts there? Something isn't sitting right with me, it just feels there's a lot of just doing enough at the moment.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
I have Faith in Ekko now to get through this night phase and lead us to the promise land.

You’ve basically been cleared. Now is the time to give us helpful stuff instead of these kind of posts.

What do you think I should do with the information I’m sitting on?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Was going to come around to this point later on but as you brought it up now, there's something there however could it be more a survival thing rather than a scum thing there? Leading from the front and hiding in plain sight kind of deal? Hasn't really gone in hard on me for a while either which feels strange.

Also want to circle around to Wang, what's your thoughts there? Something isn't sitting right with me, it just feels there's a lot of just doing enough at the moment.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk

Wang has been super quiet. I don’t like it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
I must admit I’m souring on Poyser a bit. He’s led a few charges in this game and none of them have taken us to any mafia.
Nobody has got mafia yet, with the exception of probably sister abigail, who was suspecting Tommy

that’s just the way it goes sometimes. I can’t account for the way holt played as it was terrible. You admitted you made mistakes as well and didn’t blame me for pushing them.

as I’ve said, with the exception of Oneiros who was in my poe pool, this slip and the people he cleared actually doesn’t change my poe at all because I already had the guys he cleared as town. If anything it shows I was on the right track so go me

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
I have read the thread a few times throughout the day and some last night here are some of the thoughts going through my head.

I don't see how anyone thought SA was being aggressive in any ffashion. I felt SA was merely asking questions to see how people would respond to get better reads.

I felt Jeff was not all over the place and all over the thread which he does have the most posts but pretty sure most games I have played he was scum and seemed to be posting alot more a d I don't recall him being as defensive as he was in the reading back I did as he has done today and don't recall him ever claiming this early or on day 1 in any other games I have played here in the past.

I initially felt good about Smark early on he has seemed to get somewhat defensive with Sayer (Holt) about reads has me questioning him. Feel somewhat emotional at times.

Man- stuck on the claim with Jeff and him mentioning he was a day vig and thinking he was saying he was going to kill whomever was on his vote train was weird and then arguing with Poyser didn't help him out any.

Baldy- his play has been weird and I always think he is scum in games so I will lean nuetral on him.

Sayer (Holt)- not as abrasive as usual and seems to be trying to gain info through conversation and asking questions.

I have liked the read back from Ecko and CP as well and Magic as well no lean any direction as of yet.

Lethal- I think is probably town. He has been bringing up some positive points and asking Sayer why he didn't submit a reads list when asking smark for one.

Ace Marvel- Seemed calm and collected so probably town.

Tommy- nueteral. Seems like a confused newbie.

John (mcstalker) - neutral

Tweet- I don't mind what I have read so far seemed to be asking questions but aggravated with ecko.

OJ- came in to start the game not sure he has said anything since- neutral.

Pretty sure I have missed some players that have posted.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
"Tommy- nueteral. Seems like a confused newbie."

this read on tommy isnt looking so cash money on wang ngl