"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dont love how Lethal is no selling the severity of Poyers sus here :heston

Reactions: CraigPelton

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Head meets edge of table AGAIN
I'm sorry

alpha-ffxiv.gif

Reactions: Tweet

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
you said he is anti town to be exact. point still stays. u think he is playing anti town but still town. reason is weak

the second part makes no sense. at that time he claimed vig not desperado. how do u town read him for a wrong claim? he claimed vig but played as a desperadp according to u. from ur PoV u could NOT have known that Jeff was a desperado. where r u getting this confidence in the read from? tmi?
Omg yes caught!! Wow !!! We at mafia chat have a cheat sheet with all town pr.

or maybe I know how to play this game and I know how to read softs.

Your skill issue is of the least importance to me, and people posted that you cheat in games, so I have no more interest in this back and forth. Tmi desperado role. lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
also, Abi just keeps rubbing me the wrong way. im just going to put it out there, i dont trust them and im really getting that time wasty paper push vibe
How am I running you the wrong way? The majority of my posts is me trying to be helpful, asking many players questions and their reads, and trying to get an understanding of the landscape of this game.

How can I be more of an aside to you, Mr. I Claim The Wrong Role Super Early In The Game.

(Sarcasm aside let me know what you're not liking about my game).

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
FACEY FACE FACE FACE HNGGGGGGG

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Can I vote Ekko?

do we have to get 13 on someone for the kill to happen or just the one with the most votes?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tmi Jeff is town not desperado
He said that Jeff was “obviously hinting desperado” before jeff even knew he was a desperado tho lmao

hence read the thread

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I dont love how Lethal is no selling the severity of Poyers sus here :heston
I fucked my response. Big time. But I feel I've been more than transparent regarding my feelings on your alignment this game. Yeah, I dislike the hostility, and I'll die on the hill to actively discourage a team member doing this.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I fucked my response. Big time. But I feel I've been more than transparent regarding my feelings on your alignment this game. Yeah, I dislike the hostility, and I'll die on the hill to actively discourage a team member doing this.
My problem is more the blatant lying with the I didn’t wanna spell it out for the class lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Omg yes caught!! Wow !!! We at mafia chat have a cheat sheet with all town pr.

or maybe I know how to play this game and I know how to read softs.

Your skill issue is of the least importance to me, and people posted that you cheat in games, so I have no more interest in this back and forth. Tmi desperado role. lol
tmi him as town..not tmi desperado. i thought that was very obvious from my wording

jeff claimed vig not desperado in the thread. he clearly said he did not read his role

so why/how r u saying he is playing like how u wud expect a desperado to play when he legit claimed wrong and said he did not read his role. where is the confidence coming from? how can u read him town there for completely the wrong reasons outside of tmi on his alignment. please run me through it

i cheat in games?