"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
jeff outriggt said he did not read his role

ace is saying jeff is playing how he expects a desperado to play

these do NOT add up
Where and when did Ace say that Jeff was aging like Desperado?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
jeff's desperado claim can also mean he is ready to bus a teammate today

essentially he shoots a teammate and when they flip scum jeff gets cleared town

when jeff hinted at being x shot it tells me he is not a desperado cuz those r usually 1 shot

im still all in for lynching jeff. he has to shoot now

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Welcome to the Brave Girls school of the desperado role

1 a desperado is killing role, that works following way, if they target someone that is town, they died, if they target someone that is mafia, mafia dies.

2 if the desperado claims, one would expect them to do so to get opinion on who their target should be.

3 when a desperado is saying they will do whatever they want after claiming, that is not por town tactics.

4 I caught the desperado soft, even if Jeff didn’t know, and after reading his pm, his stance change and (look point 2) started playing like outed desperado.

unless mafia has a n0 role cop, there is no way to have tmi about the role. And even if I was mafia, why would I care about outing a desperado?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah, I lied with that. Jeff said it better and it's what I wanted to put across. My bad. Trying to act too fancy.
Hmmmm

I’m kinda tempted to give this benefit of the doubt lol

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

when jeff hinted at being x shot it tells me he is not a desperado cuz those r usually 1 shot

He didn't claim x-shot. he said he's not divulging how many shots.

Also this is wrong, Magic iirc was a 2-shot in a game last year.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

this doesnt track with my play though, not once have i acted desperate to live. if i was reaching at any thing to stay alive, shooting a teamate to confirm myself would track. but none of that matches my play throughout the day, I think you know that

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I actually agree with EKKO that KPOP being confident I didnt know my role before I knew I didnt know my role is something odd lmao
He didn’t, he thought you were hinting desperado all along, hence my initial reaction lol

hed have no way to know that so I don’t see how it’s anything other than an pretty insane coincidence

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
its a general feeling that you are asking more questions than actively solving. its something ive seen you do as scum before, kind of jst ask a lot of questions but not push much. im not saying u havent pushed anything at all, but i have seen a lot of busywork type posts, as Poyser put it, that trigger me
I mean, I feel like I am actively solving for myself? I'll be aggressive when there's something to be aggressive about, but right now I'm in observation mode and I think I had a decent handle right now on who I'd go for and who I wouldn't.

But thanks for your clarification.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

1 a desperado is killing role, that works following way, if they target someone that is town, they died, if they target someone that is mafia, mafia dies.

2 if the desperado claims, one would expect them to do so to get opinion on who their target should be.

3 when a desperado is saying they will do whatever they want after claiming, that is not por town tactics.

4 I caught the desperado soft, even if Jeff didn’t know, and after reading his pm, his stance change and (look point 2) started playing like outed desperado.

unless mafia has a n0 role cop, there is no way to have tmi about the role. And even if I was mafia, why would I care about outing a desperado?
u can have a correct guess for the wrong reasons and thats okay. my issue with it is u shud not be this confident about it because he clearly claimed vig not desperado

u shud of asked him to reread his role or make sure is he vig or desperado. either way im not liking jeffs amendment to the claim. seems like convienient nonsense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

:WOW good answer

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I'm not either, so I'm going with what was said. If the role gives you a shot that kills someone if they're scum and kills the shooter if they're not, that seems like a go to fake if he's an indy with like 3 shots. It would be risky but in the position RD is in, where he is pretty much guaranteed to be offed without the claim sooner or later, he might as well gamble and if he shoots scum he's cleared.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He didn’t, he thought you were hinting desperado all along, hence my initial reaction lol

hed have no way to know that so I don’t see how it’s anything other than an pretty insane coincidence
bro im asking u how

if u claimed doctor why the fk wud i think u r a bodyguard or jailer

jeff claimrd day vig. he thought he is day vig. he quacked like a day vig. why wud ace think hes a desperado

what r we even arguing now