"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
So what's the likelihood of Red Dragon actually being a town day killer, submitting his kill, and town ending up lynching the same person.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Paper Pushing 101

Gone through "hundreds of posts" and sit on the fence with Mandalorian? Ok. Very 50/50 fence sitting and not wanting to risk sticking to anything. I dislike this, and think it's FAKE with disingenuous thoughts to appease the class.
Ehhh I'd rather you shoot Mando. Smark has been weird this game for sure but my gut is telling me he's just town
My takes after catching up

What makes you lean town on me?

I like the Mando option. For what it's worth, I'd add in Baldrick to this list.
What's with the term paper pushing? Feels weird for you to emphasize it here.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So what's the likelihood of Red Dragon actually being a town day killer, submitting his kill, and town ending up lynching the same person.
I’d say zero since you can’t lynch somebody that’s dead

• Haha
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
hmm, I was hoping you would simply say that I'm much more willing to back down and appease as scum.

so are you giving me a town read on the basis you dont think im teamed with mando? Im not sure I fully understand whatt you are saying, my apologies
I didn't want to spell it out for the class. It's your scum MO and your 'hostility' furthers into my earlier lean on you, which I've been very open about. As I said, it's personal opinion. You could have just told them to fuck themselves and gone rogue as well lol.
But… you’ve played with Jeff as scum before right lol?

he both IS hostile as scum AND wouldnt take orders like that from teammates
Yeah, I have. He can be hostile as either alignment. In the context of this game, I highly doubt he does it as scum through a) the early claim, and then b) engaging in prolonged conflict with multiple players.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Huh

i don’t think he’s desperado at all lol, he would have just claimed desperado for one, and his hints about the restrictions seemed way more geared at “scum may have a way to stop me” rather than his role is restricted in the same was as a desperado shot
I already read Jeff said no, but damn he said I dont plan to live long, and then I’m the shot that might die if I kill town.
I got that feeling and i now no one listen to the song I share early but it says in the lyrics, call me desperado lol.

ffffff

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
I’d say zero since you can’t lynch somebody that’s dead
How so, when is the kill announced? Wouldn't it be at the start of the night phase,?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I have had an easy time tracking his logic through his posts. I think that at times he hasn't articulated as well as he could have, but I can see why he's trying to think or say the things he has. I think he's also been questioned a lot for his poor articulation and none of his responses have felt to me like a Wolf caught or trying his best to get out of a trap. Well I don't know if there's been reads it pursuits of his that have given him Townie points, I don't really agree with all the Wolf accusations he's received.
This post is a bit word salad. How would a wolf caught or trying to get out of a trap be responding? How does Mando typically respond as a Wolf when he’s under pressure?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I already read Jeff said no, but damn he said I dont plan to live long, and then I’m the shot that might die if I kill town.
I got that feeling and i now no one listen to the song I share early but it says in the lyrics, call me desperado lol.

ffffff
He's a prime kill candidate if he's able to eliminate scum during the day, and if he's wrong on the shot, there could always be someone handle him out of vengeance

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn't want to spell it out for the class. It's your scum MO and your 'hostility' furthers into my earlier lean on you, which I've been very open about. As I said, it's personal opinion. You could have just told them to fuck themselves and gone rogue as well lol.

Yeah, I have. He can be hostile as either alignment. In the context of this game, I highly doubt he does it as scum through a) the early claim, and then b) engaging in prolonged conflict with multiple players.
Ooft I smell some major bullshit in that sentence

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
This post is a bit word salad. How would a wolf caught or trying to get out of a trap be responding? How does Mando typically respond as a Wolf when he’s under pressure?
How would you expect someone who has never played with me to be able to answer this? Unless you’re asking him to answer in a genera sense, which begs the question why you’d even ask in the first place?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I said in a previous post that I found his posts to be defensive, I think he's trying to put on a persona of someone who's not worried while actually trying to manipulate people's perception of him.
oh, interesting. I think you may be confusing my brashness for ''putting on a persona that's not worried' . For one thing, I will be getting my shot off regardless if I get lynched or not so that may explain to you better why it appears that way. I'm also most definitely grumpy a.f this game and have very little patience for a multitude of reasons, but also I suppose that's none of your concern and wifom.

I don't really agree with the manipulation aspect, I'm not in the business of giving a hoot what people think about me in general, certainly not when playing town as dying is really not a big deal. town dies. scum want to survive. I could not care less if I get lynched and if I die at night that just makes things easier for my town friends as they wont lose a good role that night.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
How so, when is the kill announced? Wouldn't it be at the start of the night phase,?
Jeff said his kill doesn't end day, so it could be right after he submits his actions, or it could be at twilight

Reactions: Oneiros

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah it’s instantaneous

well, in theory. In practice it’s whenever barry gets online and sees it

Reactions: Oneiros

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
oh, interesting. I think you may be confusing my brashness for ''putting on a persona that's not worried' . For one thing, I will be getting my shot off regardless if I get lynched or not so that may explain to you better why it appears that way. I'm also most definitely grumpy a.f this game and have very little patience for a multitude of reasons, but also I suppose that's none of your concern and wifom.

I don't really agree with the manipulation aspect, I'm not in the business of giving a hoot what people think about me in general, certainly not when playing town as dying is really not a big deal. town dies. scum want to survive. I could not care less if I get lynched and if I die at night that just makes things easier for my town friends as they wont lose a good role that night.
I wasn't talking about you in that post. Mc asked about Switchblade.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon