"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
But @Lethal Banks you can see why I made the association based on that though?

Now you’re not being as obtuse with the gifs and you actually seem receptive to listening to some sort of reason, I am cooling on you slightly.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so I'm a bit wishy washy for now.

Mando doesn't want to claim, fine. Poyser seems pretty sure, I'm less sure than he is and I'm genuinely sensing legitimate frustration from Mando and I've never played with them so...hmmm.

no one seems overly opposed to baldy getting gone aside from holt i think, which is giving me potentially ''not enough resistance too easy vibes''

Mando is getting some resistance from some players, his flip could be interesting for that. on the flip side, if he is town he could be a decent asset if we can get past this impass. we dont have the votes to froce a claim atm, it would be nice if we could maybe achieve that and make a more educated decision imo

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But @Lethal Banks you can see why I made the association based on that though?

Now you’re not being as obtuse with the gifs and you actually seem receptive to listening to some sort of reason, I am cooling on you slightly.
so your read on him regarding poyser is suddenly less important because he is being receptive now? why would you let someone you think is scum potentially swoon you so easily ?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m a bit confused by lethal giving you a town read for being hostile?
Fwiw I deffo agree mando’s frustration with lethal was real and there was def some miscommunication there. I don’t think it was alignment indicative tho rlly. Just a frustrating interaction lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fwiw I deffo agree mando’s frustration with lethal was real and there was def some miscommunication there. I don’t think it was alignment indicative tho rlly. Just a frustrating interaction lol
I think I understand what he meant but he worded it so poorly thhat he should probably answer that ya lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but yeah like that sentence solidifying a town read in itself is a bit of a curious post @Lethal Banks

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
so your read on him regarding poyser is suddenly less important because he is being receptive now? why would you let someone you think is scum potentially swoon you so easily ?

Its no different for what he’s said about me, in comparison to Baldrick.

I haven’t said he’s completely clear in my eyes. My point still stands, and yes I was slightly rattled (but kept my cool) by him not being willing to answer me because I felt he had no reason not to. If someone is avoiding questions, it’s rarely for good reason is it? He stopped doing that.

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Mando acting more town-esque of my two potentials, fwiw. "Not giving the satisfaction" gives me bad feelings.
Bad feelings haha...nah just saving face as I am not going to jepodise losing another towns member by being petty with my role.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I wouldn't give my blessing to let a team mate go off like Jeff has been, with Ekko and Mando, as it draws unnecessary attention to the player. A personal opinion from the situation.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Bad feelings haha...nah just saving face as I am not going to jepodise losing another towns member by being petty with my role.
If you flipped town, I'll be like:

oh-no.gif

If you flip scum, I'll be like:

wedding-crasher-hro.gif

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I wouldn't give my blessing to let a team mate go off like Jeff has been, with Ekko and Mando, as it draws unnecessary attention to the player. A personal opinion from the situation.
hmm, I was hoping you would simply say that I'm much more willing to back down and appease as scum.

so are you giving me a town read on the basis you dont think im teamed with mando? Im not sure I fully understand whatt you are saying, my apologies

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Im still catching up page 83, but Im gonna say it.
All of you sussing me for vetoing Jeff, that clearly is claiming Desperado is just skill issue sorry.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
can you run by your reasons why you think mando is town again?
I have had an easy time tracking his logic through his posts. I think that at times he hasn't articulated as well as he could have, but I can see why he's trying to think or say the things he has. I think he's also been questioned a lot for his poor articulation and none of his responses have felt to me like a Wolf caught or trying his best to get out of a trap. Well I don't know if there's been reads it pursuits of his that have given him Townie points, I don't really agree with all the Wolf accusations he's received.