• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

Lethal

Tiffy Time
That I’m not sure of yet.

Oh please do. I’m actually stunned that he and ekko haven’t arrived here yet. Pein always says to lynch inactives lol

This is a lot of text to not actually do, well, anything. Paper pushing. You’ve been on him, put this in, but want to fence sit to not cop heat if you’re wrong?

I’ve got a bad feeling about you
@Mandalorian cos I’m nice

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
That I’m not sure of yet.

Oh please do. I’m actually stunned that he and ekko haven’t arrived here yet. Pein always says to lynch inactives lol

This is a lot of text to not actually do, well, anything. Paper pushing. You’ve been on him, put this in, but want to fence sit to not cop heat if you’re wrong?

I’ve got a bad feeling about you

Take it you’re talking about this one? I’m getting used to a new forum and people weren’t lying when they said that the pace is quicker here than on WC. Apologies, I did not mean to miss this and by no means was I ducking you.

Well, I haven’t ruled out voting for him anywhere have I? I’m not sure on him. Like I’ve just explained in response to Poyser, I can make an argument for him being either side of the fence. It’s not like he’s on the precipice of being lynched is he and I’m purposely sitting back?

Not really sure what you want me to say here that I haven’t said already, to be honest.