"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Unless I’m scum I have no way of knowing his alignment 100%, but I don’t believe the math on him and Ace being town aligned together. It’s simple mafia deduction.
the only thing I will say to cool your jets a tad because LOLBARRYGAME. but still, interesting point and noted. ill just ask, do you have a gun?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sister doing a lot of paddling asking who people are. Grinding my gears a bit
How so? I keep getting asked about people who's names aren't what their current usernames are. When people constantly keep referring to Smark, Baldy, or even Jeff (before I knew who he was RD), how am I supposed to know who they are actually talking about and how I can accurately answer things?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, I don't think you being alive next day automatically means you're scum. Just because I gave an early Town read to Mando, does not mean everything he says are also my opinions.
oh i know but when im pointing out similar errors in peoples logic way earlier in the game, and you glance by it and still call me scum, it rubs me the wrong way boss

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
the only thing I will say to cool your jets a tad because LOLBARRYGAME. but still, interesting point and noted. ill just ask, do you have a gun?
Tweet’s gonna ask why you’re fishing? :smh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Who is cooking it tho
That I’m not sure of yet.

or we just keep hunting and I'll shoot whoever looks sketchy. or ill just shoot tpein because he's a bitch
Oh please do. I’m actually stunned that he and ekko haven’t arrived here yet. Pein always says to lynch inactives lol
RD is bringing up too many red flags for me at the moment.

There’s the whole issue with claiming so early under very little pressure and the rabbit hole it has led us down since, one of his defences being “I’m town” and now him saying people should read through his scum games and it not being the first time that he’s said people should rely on his meta to clear him.

I want to vote for him out of principle, but honestly, I can’t say if I think he’s scum or not. I thought he could be before the claim, because of how defensive he was being, but I need to think about it - and other players - more before I decide where my vote will be going for today.
This is a lot of text to not actually do, well, anything. Paper pushing. You’ve been on him, put this in, but want to fence sit to not cop heat if you’re wrong?

I’ve got a bad feeling about you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tweet’s gonna ask why you’re fishing? :smh
I mean you've basically screamed at the thread you have a town daykill, or am I just being stupid lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Poyser, these were some of the posts that I thought seemed a little aggressive for the earliest stage of the game.

damn, got me!

whats your mafia experience. same question to @Baldrick
Trying to ID new people early seems like a scummy thing to do. Assuming they could keep rookies around longer since they won't know what they're doing. Not a bad strategy I guess, but tipping that hand seems scummy to me.

How do you vote for people on here?

Going to assume it’s still Official Vote: OldJay

You don't need the word official or the colon, just a bolded vote OldJay,
I thought these were real votes, which seems so reckless to me. Later, there was some conversation about them not being genuine votes, just discussing how voting here compared to WC.
So if he doesn’t unvote you’re going to shoot at him?
I don't think that's what was said. Kinda seems like Man is posturing a bit.

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean you've basically screamed at the thread you have a town daykill, or am I just being stupid lol
edit : town kill, not day kill lolol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t have a daykill, but I do have reasons to doubt the validity of you and Ace both having kills in the town square.

It is a Barry game, but still.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Hmm ok, so @Sister Abigail what makes me make your list?

I do feel a little bit sketchy of Mando now, something isn't sitting quite right there at the moment.

I'm 50/50 on RD's claim. I'd expect him to be kept alive purely because it's the easy lynch the next day. Numbers wise it's a small percentage of hitting a mafia aligned member at this early stage.

Not sure what to make of Ace M at the moment, probably more down to the fact of being the first game here rather than anything else.
Your entrance was kind of fluffy so being a new player on this site, it might be hard for you to find a proper entrance into the game.

You really tried to make it seem like you were cool with a vote on you when one vote early on in the day shouldn't matter at all. You saying how fine you are tells me maybe you aren't fine.

You calling Poyser Town after he said you were suss made me feel like you were buddying.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Poyser, these were some of the posts that I thought seemed a little aggressive for the earliest stage of the game.

Trying to ID new people early seems like a scummy thing to do. Assuming they could keep rookies around longer since they won't know what they're doing. Not a bad strategy I guess, but tipping that hand seems scummy to me.

I thought these were real votes, which seems so reckless to me. Later, there was some conversation about them not being genuine votes, just discussing how voting here compared to WC.

I don't think that's what was said. Kinda seems like Man is posturing a bit.
happy to expand on your point on me asking if the person was new or not. It's more for my personal hunting and what I can expect (for example, will I believe them if and when they play dumb on a mechanic or role). I'm assuming you are thinking I may have been trying to look for easy targets to string up?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Unless I’m scum I have no way of knowing his alignment 100%, but I don’t believe the math on him and Ace being town aligned together. It’s simple mafia deduction.
Brah, why do you think I called your post Wolfy?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
How so? I keep getting asked about people who's names aren't what their current usernames are. When people constantly keep referring to Smark, Baldy, or even Jeff (before I knew who he was RD), how am I supposed to know who they are actually talking about and how I can accurately answer things?
Fair point.

Id actually like a player list with common names in it for reference. I’m less grinded now

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
Your entrance was kind of fluffy so being a new player on this site, it might be hard for you to find a proper entrance into the game.

You really tried to make it seem like you were cool with a vote on you when one vote early on in the day shouldn't matter at all. You saying how fine you are tells me maybe you aren't fine.

You calling Poyser Town after he said you were suss made me feel like you were buddying.
Fair points. I'm usually ok having the odd vote, no matter what the day/time is. There is a weird logic to that, but that's just my style.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I don’t have a daykill, but I do have reasons to doubt the validity of you and Ace both having kills in the town square.

It is a Barry game, but still.
I was only planning to counter claim lol, did I?

I don't have a kill, i just assume the what kind of conditions were needed for Jeff to do the kill.