"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m only seeing two votes. It’s a bit premature and I don’t associate that with Jeff’s game.
Pretty sure Jeff has previous for blowing his load as scum when he’s got a good claim

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Can you people let me have my moment and see what other say about Red Dragon gosh.

ABORT MISSION

Real claiming day vig 101

An outed vig is fodder and no longer useful = vanilla.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ace Marvel posts vibe fake easygoing to me

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I think not factoring in meta is a mistake. Some players act completely different than others do in the exact same scenarios. As far sleuthing goes, I think it’s started. Dive in.
Meta is overrated and people get to bogged down in catching someone's tendencies. I would hope anyone who thinks that they are a half decent Mafia player would be able to switch things up a bit no matter what they rand.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
However he did open the day by asking who wants to die, so clearly he planned to claim it early here before coming in

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I've already explained this to RD before, so it seems like you missed my post with that. You should go find it. I did not sus RD for being active.
Not RD anyone, in general i dislike when people use the active player to give reads there, just because they are there.

What else you got besides RD? who is town? who is mafia?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Pretty sure Jeff has previous for blowing his load as scum when he’s got a good claim
That’s what I meant. Town Jeff doesn’t just do that.

Reactions: Doddsy

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alright, I've given the entire thread a cursory glance. I'm probably the least experienced player here, this is my second game. Obviously, I'm not familiar with how some people play who didn't come over in the exodus. A couple comments rubbed me the wrong way, but then people who are more experienced on this site quickly pointed out that the people who made them just play that way. I'm gonna go back through and read again, I suppose.
Eh this is bad

can you please quote the posts that rubbed you the wrong way and subsequent explanations that alleviated your concerns

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Meta is overrated and people get to bogged down in catching someone's tendencies. I would hope anyone who thinks that they are a half decent Mafia player would be able to switch things up a bit no matter what they rand.
In my time playing mafia the type of players who can switch things up are the type of players who you could say their meta is being able to switch it up if you have a clear meta on somebody it probably means and 80% of the games how they would react in that situation. It doesn’t mean you rely on it solely but I think anybody that cuts that I’m entirely are the type of people that’ll myslynch some people when the signs are pretty clear that that person wasn’t scum.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Eh this is bad

can you please quote the posts that rubbed you the wrong way and subsequent explanations that alleviated your concerns
Why is newbie behavior , I spect those kind of posts. tbh. not reading town or mafia, but i don't think is bad, I think is normal.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Meta though on here gets people done majority of the time. Some people, myself included, seemingly cannot shake it, no matter what they try and do to "switch it up."

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Meta though on here gets people done majority of the time. Some people, myself included, seemingly cannot shake it, no matter what they try and do to "switch it up."
You don't have meta on me, so enjoy the ride. :)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I have reasons that I was also skeptical of Jeff’s claim immediately, but I want to hear more from him. He’s seemingly disappeared.

Reactions: Poyser