"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I was fairly certain he was town of my previous read, honestly the reads being weird are not enough reasons for me to change my mind one way or the other.

I didn't address it because it was largely irrelevant.

What's your assumption here, that I just stick my dick into a random vote here, that if I'm scum, serves me absolutely no benefit to get involved in. Town points were never going to come my way for being correct in my read, that was always obvious, so what exactly was my end game?
Why did you read him town so assuredly in the first place? Genuinely cant remember you talking about him until after he was a wagon

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
so tpain isnt reading the thread. cool
Is he the one that said tldr will join day 3? I believe someone said that just can't remember who.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why did you read him town so assuredly in the first place? Genuinely cant remember you talking about him until after he was a wagon
Tone of posts from early doors, and those who have experience with him pointed out that he was playing to his regular town meta, and how he does react if he's scum.

Play matched what I'd expect from town

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Tommy obviously scum.
Got called out on a "slip" and left the thread forever.
Why we trusting the slip is real tho.
In my home site we have a "slipper" and her main tactic is the fake slip.
This slip gives a 1 for 2 trade.
And tommy was lowkey not important to the thread at all.
Would get lynched due to inactive at some point or the other.

Also we had targets to lynch b4 tommy.
So it could be a 1 for 3.
Delays a lynch and town creds two other.
Maybe phenom not town after all.
I like to think at least one of the 2 is town tho.

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
What are you understanding from that "slip"
Say it in detail
What I'd like to know is what you understood from the slip. Because your read list has more inconsistencies around it than reading me scum. You've certainly read it as you have Tommy in the scum category, unless your suspicion of him comes from somwhere else. Then you read me scum but read PHEN0M town, which wouldn't even justify seeing a fake. Then you also have RD as town, the guy who actually caught the slip.

Last edited:

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
so tpain isnt reading the thread. cool

I am too.
Just like I said.
I am actively solving.
Means I was not here for the majority of d1.
And thats the only stuff I did not read.
Also I am ignoring the night phases.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I was fairly certain he was town of my previous read, honestly the reads being weird are not enough reasons for me to change my mind one way or the other.

I didn't address it because it was largely irrelevant.

What's your assumption here, that I just stick my dick into a random vote here, that if I'm scum, serves me absolutely no benefit to get involved in. Town points were never going to come my way for being correct in my read, that was always obvious, so what exactly was my end game?
I think you're scum and wanted to get on the good side of his lynch and did so by talking shite about what you'd do similarly as town even though you ignored the main hard hitting points of the case :draper2

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
What I'd like to know is what you understood from the slip. Because your read list has more inconsistencies around it than reading me scum. You've certainly read it as you have Tommy in the scum category, unless your suspicion of him comes from somwhere else. Then you read me scum but read PHEN0M town, which would even justify a fake. Then you also have RD as town, the guy who actually caught the slip.

You got ninjad.
Read

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I think you're scum and wanted to get on the good side of his lynch and did so by talking shite about what you'd do similarly as town even though you ignored the main hard hitting points of the case :draper2
That'd maybe make sense if I was an idiot.

You've played with me enough to know that isn't something I'd do, you're completely talking out your ass

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
The slip wasn't planned it's a dumb theory

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tone of posts from early doors, and those who have experience with him pointed out that he was playing to his regular town meta, and how he does react if he's scum.

Play matched what I'd expect from town
Do you remember who specifically pointed it out so I can iso a bit?