"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you target the PGO with any role, they shoot and kill you. If targeted with a kill, they'd die but so would the shooter. It's certainly plausible that Smark targeted him with a prime shot and died that way.

VT's cannot actually go anywhere, so why was he visiting me? That's the whole basis for the loading on Tweet today. His play yesterday got him sussed, so he softed watcher, then retracted to VT. It's a little convenient that he softed the very role that's caught him here though lol
Well if you take him at face value its not possible as bizarrely he reckons barry will tell him if his shot goes off

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Lemme catch up a little

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Captain Holt did I see you say somewhere that someone visited you last night? Want to say that it was Smark you said?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What do people think of Tommy? He's piqued my interest all game.
We have Holt on 6 and looking for extra votes and yet you want to look at Tommy. Interesting take

What smells bad about me, Lethal? I quoted you last night yet you never replied.

The Smark hint of role usage, the prolonged argument with Jeff, and I'm not really seeing the town SA that I normally see. You're not high up on my worry list yet, but, ya know, hi.

My apologies, do you mind looking up the post in question?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
There's a redirector but it would, again, involve Tweet having an action to perform, therein he is not VT.

As for SA, yeah, I've not forgotten that. I'm not going to stake him so openly wolfing like that as it smells so bad it can't be that simple.
Is there always VT? So far I've only seen two? people claim it and everyone that's been outed seems to have powers?

As far as him claiming VT are their also not positions you wouldn't want scum to know, in the office chance the person not claiming gets saved? Maybe @Tweet is waiting on a

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What do people think of Tommy? He's piqued my interest all game.
He strikes me as someone that's just lost tbh lol, cant say I have a massive opinion on him one way or the other. I should probably re-read his posts in isolation to be fair as I dont really remember anything about their actual opinions

Taking it you think he's sus?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ideally a good PGO usage would be to soft the fuck out of being a strong town role so that scum pay a visit. I'm not sure how it would work on multiple visitors though. @Poyser or @RDK would be more knowledgeable on that dynamic.
Totally depends on how many shots he has, and if its 1 shot then Id guess the action that resolves first will be the one that dies

Either that or warning people not to visit you is the standard, but i wont hold that against him as I have no idea whats standard on WC

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well if you take him at face value its not possible as bizarrely he reckons barry will tell him if his shot goes off
Yeah I don't buy that for one second. Barry is a bastard host, but not that bastard.

@Captain Holt did I see you say somewhere that someone visited you last night? Want to say that it was Smark you said?
Oh? How would he even remotely know this?

Is there always VT? So far I've only seen two? people claim it and everyone that's been outed seems to have powers?

As far as him claiming VT are their also not positions you wouldn't want scum to know, in the office chance the person not claiming gets saved? Maybe @Tweet is waiting on a

Generally there's always a few, otherwise town would be way too stacked.

all well and good that he claimed it, but VT means you only have a vote, nothing else. So, how does Mando see tweet visiting me? Mando is town cleared by Jeff, so he has no nefarious motive to frame Tweet at all. Unless of course Mando is II and playing a huge gambit, in case, gulp gg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

I've read this post 3 times and I don't have a clue what he's saying

can someone help

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
We have Holt on 6 and looking for extra votes and yet you want to look at Tommy. Interesting take

The Smark hint of role usage, the prolonged argument with Jeff, and I'm not really seeing the town SA that I normally see. You're not high up on my worry list yet, but, ya know, hi.

My apologies, do you mind looking up the post in question?
No, no, Tommy is not the vote today. I'm just asking people about him. We've kind of stalled out here and I'd like some opinions on a guy I i find suss. I don't think Holt is the worse choose today at all.

And pray tell, Lethal, what is my Town meta? You've heard a couple of players say I have a pretty wide range in my play, so I'm curious as to how, when I haven't played on over a year, you somehow have my Town game memorized and are able to make a comparison to this game when I felt you haven't been super active or with it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
He strikes me as someone that's just lost tbh lol, cant say I have a massive opinion on him one way or the other. I should probably re-read his posts in isolation to be fair as I dont really remember anything about their actual opinions

Taking it you think he's sus?
Yeah his pop ins haven't given me the most confidence. If I have some more time, I'll take a look at his posts, but there hasn't been anything that makes me feel good.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've read this post 3 times and I don't have a clue what he's saying

can someone help
I was asking if there is always a VT? It was answered.

I was then asking if it's possible that someone has a power position that you wouldn't want outed and then asked if perhaps tweet was hoping that someone would save him that way the power position was saved and not disclosed.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah his pop ins haven't given me the most confidence. If I have some more time, I'll take a look at his posts, but there hasn't been anything that makes me feel good.
Did you play with him on WC?