"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
My take on tweet (this is off memory cause I'm not reading over 3500 posts) so as I recall he got jumped on very early on with little to no basis for it. He's also been jumped on by viturally everyone. Nobody ever really coming to his defense. Could he be scum? Certainly I've said that I'm not confident on him being town I'm just not positive he's scum. He's never really flipped his stances on anyone, he's never targeted anyone specifically for claiming he's scum. He's been consistant in my view.

If he's scum he's done nothing to help their team in any meaningful way, so he either really truly doesn't want to play the game. Or he's not scum and will be mis lynched.
So you missed him claiming VT and then mando having watched him visit me. Right?

Oneiros

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Don't know what to make of the PGO role. I googled it but didn't find information about if it would count as a visit if the PGO shoots against the one who targeted him. I also interpreted that any action would trigger the PGO's shot, not just a kill.

My understanding of roles as you might have noticed (and of how commonly they are used) is very weak, but it seems a bit weird to have a PGO and a Desperado in the same game even if it fits the flavor.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser would you need to look outside the role claims in this instance then? If Grim/Barry has a habit of having crossed roles that can't really be used as a measuring stick can it?

Man...tweet should be gone with the dual, so moving on from there where are you looking next?

Lethal, yes i'm on the fence with a lot but it's down to logic. If I don't feel there's enough to warrant a vote, that's how it's going to stay.

Making my way back through some older posts now.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
Yes, I won't really rely on any kind of role spec in barry games as ive been burned a million times. Even if I think its too ridiculous to be true, its def possible with him lol

Im judging everybody on their play

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
So you missed him claiming VT and then mando having watched him visit me. Right?
I did see that but I'm unfamiliar with the game. I didn't see how it was anymore condemning than SA calling out switch and then switch dying. Is their not a role that can force someone to visit someone else? Or make a watcher see something incorrectly?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Don't know what to make of the PGO role. I googled it but didn't find information about if it would count as a visit if the PGO shoots against the one who targeted him. I also interpreted that any action would trigger the PGO's shot, not just a kill.

My understanding of roles as you might have noticed (and of how commonly they are used) is very weak, but it seems a bit weird to have a PGO and a Desperado in the same game even if it fits the flavor.
whoever visits them gets shot is how it works. sometimes its a 1 shot. sometimes its multiples.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

If you target the PGO with any role, they shoot and kill you. If targeted with a kill, they'd die but so would the shooter. It's certainly plausible that Smark targeted him with a prime shot and died that way.
I did see that but I'm unfamiliar with the game. I didn't see how it was anymore condemning than SA calling out switch and then switch dying. Is their not a role that can force someone to visit someone else? Or make a watcher see something incorrectly?
VT's cannot actually go anywhere, so why was he visiting me? That's the whole basis for the loading on Tweet today. His play yesterday got him sussed, so he softed watcher, then retracted to VT. It's a little convenient that he softed the very role that's caught him here though lol

Reactions: John McHenry

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
There's a redirector but it would, again, involve Tweet having an action to perform, therein he is not VT.

As for SA, yeah, I've not forgotten that. I'm not going to stake him so openly wolfing like that as it smells so bad it can't be that simple.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I hope so. Although then my guess is that the other two visitors were mafia trying to kill and the doc saving Lethal.

A kill/rb combo on the cop is a pretty standard mafia play, especially if they feared Lethal would survive the hit.
Eh it would be kinda pointless to both block and kill him. No town has claimed the smark kill and I imagine they would when they saw sister abigail taking shit for it. Which means he was either killed by mafia or indy. If mafia dont have a way around protection then they wouldn't bother trying to shoot the cop I don't think. If they did have a way around protection then he'd obviously be dead

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
What do people think of Tommy? He's piqued my interest all game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There's a redirector but it would, again, involve Tweet having an action to perform, therein he is not VT.

As for SA, yeah, I've not forgotten that. I'm not going to stake him so openly wolfing like that as it smells so bad it can't be that simple.
What smells bad about me, Lethal? I quoted you last night yet you never replied.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ideally a good PGO usage would be to soft the fuck out of being a strong town role so that scum pay a visit. I'm not sure how it would work on multiple visitors though. @Poyser or @RDK would be more knowledgeable on that dynamic.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You agree that mafia would both block and try to kill him?
with another part, but it's between the two of us. I hope you understand

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ideally a good PGO usage would be to soft the fuck out of being a strong town role so that scum pay a visit. I'm not sure how it would work on multiple visitors though. @Poyser or @RDK would be more knowledgeable on that dynamic.
Yeah that would be optimal, depending on who you are you may also want to make it clear you don't need protection too but then you're diluting the potential a little if scum have their wits about them