"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I hope Tweet dies before EoD

vote Sister Abigail

A Duel has been called for between @Tweet and @Baldrick

This duel will run alongside the lynch and the flip will occur at the end of the day. Vote for who you wish to win the duel by writing "X to Win". The first to reach 12 votes will win the duel.

the winner of the duel is the one who survives right?

so vote baldrick to win means tweet gets killed?

vote captain holt

lez goooo

Oh

vote baldrick to win the duel

vote baldy to win

vote Baldrick to win duel

@Grimini Killer will this end day?

vote holt

so Abigail is not happening today :/

Vote Holt

vote lynch holt

No shit. The bastard’s trying to get me taken out with him with that WIFOM post then.

@Tweet You’re Jack and im Rose now. Sorry pal.

vote: Tweet

:tenay

Unvote Tweet

Vote Baldrick to win the duel

vote baldrick to win the duel

cant remember if I did this

Oh it did?
Yeh

Vote lynch Tweet

vote: Holt

claim requiered

Fuck. Every time I think I'm almost caught up, there's like 12 more pages of stuff to read. I basically had to start all the way over on my reads after being wrong on Man and RD.

Lethal claimed cop, so unless I'm wrong (someone correct me if I am), I think that pretty well makes him town. Yes, I'm one of the loser rookies who still has to google shit, but from what I've read, cop is a town role. I think that RD (the new one, not the old one), RDK, or Poyser could be scum since they're wanting to take out the cop. Most of you who have played with Poyser are leaning town heavy on him, so I'm gonna trust the people who know his style. RDK showing up and immediately gunning for Lethal seems scummy to me, though. I'd like to say I get mafia vibes on RD, but I did that before and was wrong.

Ekko is agressive as fuck, which makes me lean town. He's obviously not afraid to piss people off, and I think he's pissed off at least half the players at some point so far.Ace Marvel seems aggressive to, but most of his aggression has just seemed to be pointed at Ekko. Not sure if there's some sort of game history between those two, so I'll wait and see how that unfolds I suppose.

Wang's read lists are super helpful (just like they were in the game I played with him over at WC). I lean town on him.

Sister Abigal says he targetd Switch last night, and now Switch turns up dead. But, I can't imagine that part of Team Scum is gonna announce what townie they killed. Unless this is some serious reverse psychology, I don't take it as a definite scum read.

If Poyser is town (which most of you seem to think), I think he's probably right about Holt. I have no clue how you can lean town on someone who hasn't posted. If Poyser is maf, I would assume he's taking advantage of a fuck up by Holt.

Baldrick being a duelist makes me lean town. I learned that one the hard way with him in my one game over at WC.

Night Stalker had some fire arguing with Ekko. His didn't seem to be the same kind of continued animosity that AM had towards Ekko. I think he's just passionately trying to figure shit out.

Looks like Tweet got caught doing something when he claimed VT (yes, another term I had to google), so he's dead.

After hours of reading through this, my brain is mush. I'm sure I forgot something I read, but I was making notes as I went along as much as possible.

Vote Baldrick to Win Duel.

Duel vote: Tweet

Giving up helps no one.

This is from what I can see going to be a bad move.

Vote tweet to win duel

Im just not confident on him being mafia.

Vote Ace Marvel

I stated earlier why I thought he was scummy. He's done nothing to change my mind.

RD SA interactions go nowhere for me at this point as I think things are heating up more because of personality issues than anything game related.

I leaned town for smark but wasn't confident enough to say it was afraid it'd make me more sus. I also felt like he and poyser were likely not on the same team but not confident enough to move him to scum.

Ekko is an either way for me now. I had him as scum but it could just be a leadership mentality.

Mc stalker makes some good points.
Lets get it.

Vote lynch Ace Marvel

Vote Baldrick To Win

@Grimini Killer

Vote Count:

Tweet (1) - Man
Marvel (2) - McHenry, TP
Holt (5) - Poyser, RD, Marvel, Ekko, RDK

Duel Count:

Baldrick (8) - Ekko, Poyser, RD, Man, Nom, RDK, Tommy, Sister
Tweet (2) - Holt, McHenry

If anyone here has a voting role, pm how to correct this vote count.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
If we believe Lethal, mafia have a rb

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, I think Jeff's language has been overly aggressive, but my gut tells me he's scum in this slot. By no means am I sad or hurt about his choices, just asking him what I've done to deserve the language. Not sure how I'm having a pity party or how that would indicate me as scum.
I genuinely have no clue how u see my slots differently from each other at all but its clear uve made up ur mind and are unwilling to see past your bias here. Unfortunate the open mindness is not reciprocated , unless of course youre simply being scummy. Im suspecting to believe youre simply tunelling a little bit. Seems a disease on your home forum, no offense

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Yeah I felt it was always happening. Not being killed surprised me big time. 4 visits could imply protection too.
Rb imo, you were not a town read cop, so giving you no results makes you a viable option for a chop

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Mando watcher
Tweet VT that can visit people
???
???

Mando knows who visited you, but is not telling

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Anyways can we get thst holt flip too? Wagon is slow. Thats good!

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Ive been scum reading him all game. This whole thing between Red and SA feels terribly forced, but if you put a gun to my head, Im thinking SA seems far more sus. This anger seems totally manufactured on his end. RD, while being needlessly antagonistic, hss at least tried to focus elsewhere and stop this ridiculousness.

Last edited:

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I obviously didnt see it n it honestly would not have killed u to repeat it. I supose ill just have to accept this answer then.

What do u think of baldrick accusing us both being scum
I'm not sure how you didn't see it? I was also again, driving home, so not sure how I could pull it up and repeat it.

Baldrick has been inconsistent all game. I've been pretty vocal about him being scum, even made a case against him.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ive been scum reading him all game. This whole thing between him and SA feels terribly forced, but if you put a gun to my head, Im thinking SA seems far more sus. This anger seems totally manufactured on his end. RD, while being needlessly antagonistic, hss at least tried to focus elsewhere and stop this ridiculousness.
If u flip town n sa flips scum , ill pm you an apology poem

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Youre gonna look real bad when it happens.

Not as bad as Poyser, but close.
Ill be ok. But ill feel bad that a dumb list mistake did u in . Thats geneuinely shitty regardless of ur allignement n is not very fun to have to defend. Nothing personal though

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I genuinely have no clue how u see my slots differently from each other at all but its clear uve made up ur mind and are unwilling to see past your bias here. Unfortunate the open mindness is not reciprocated , unless of course youre simply being scummy. Im suspecting to believe youre simply tunelling a little bit. Seems a disease on your home forum, no offense
Jeff, again, I've already told you how your slot is different with your forced emotion.

How am I tunneling, Jeff? I'm not even voting for you. You were the one who kept responding to me multiple times despite knowing I was on the road. You were the one who got increasingly angry when I didn't answer your questions when the information you sought out was already in the thread?

'No offense', Jeff come on. You're calling me hostile? Pretty sure Ratchet is the only person from my home forum that you've played with.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler