"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh one more thing

Baldrick is likely lying about his read on me. He said he read both my lives as scum due to my play style . That implies my playstyle was the same n he wants us to believe he thought i was scum when said playstyle just flipped town :oops

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I hope Tweet dies before EoD

vote Sister Abigail

500 word essay

are you reading?

they claimed they visited switch last night, wont claim what they did.

kill x500

Saying they were frame for saying it and hoping people buy it, idk.

Explain to me Tweet mafia move in a way that makes sense?

Not everything mafia do makes sense.

@Poyser what you make of Abigail claiming they visited Switch and not claiming their role and Switch dying?

So you are defending Abigail for playing badly?

If Abigail claims the kill, I will say it was a horrible target, but i can see town doing that.

That also means Lethal was the target and clears him and Mando can find the mafia in the 3 the visited if it's not tweet.

I need help reconciling these posts with the last post. Marvel is pretty clearly gunning for me, calling me scum, saying I'm playing dumb, calling me useless. But he keeps talking about how my play is bad is as well, as either alignment. So am I scum or just playing badly? Also in his last post, after all of these posts and emotions, he says he COULD see Town doing that. I don't understand this at all. Am I scum, playing badly, or Town? I feel like Marvel is really hedging his bets with the last post saying he could see Town doing what I did. Why say that at all if you're convinced I'm scum, not playing good, and have asked for me to be shot?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I am starting to very much dislike KPOP boy, im getting very big "lets jump at everything that looks shiny" energy atm and im not sure its all genuine. thought? I feel like the kpop vs ekko thing is also a little bit for the camera
Is this in reference to Ace Marvel?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its why im frustrated abi, i felt like i considered being wrong on u , tried to reach out n reasiblish my read fairly n got met w huge resistance. I reacted badly as well but its just so damned deflating when im trying to see if u did in fact have town motivation for the stuff i didnt like

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Nah were done
So I ask you to clarify what questions I had left unanswered in hopes of moving forward and you act like this. You were so incensed that I didn't answer these questions while I was on the road, but now that I'm home you'll just drop them? Come on, what questions were so pressing that I ignored that flew you into a rage?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Its why im frustrated abi, i felt like i considered being wrong on u , tried to reach out n reasiblish my read fairly n got met w huge resistance. I reacted badly as well but its just so damned deflating when im trying to see if u did in fact have town motivation for the stuff i didnt like
Jeff, I was driving home from work. What do you want me to do?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Like I'm on Pg. 195 currently catching up. I tried to respond to your quotes. I asked you to repeat your questions multiple times. How have you been helpful other than telling me to take my tampon out?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So I ask you to clarify what questions I had left unanswered in hopes of moving forward and you act like this. You were so incensed that I didn't answer these questions while I was on the road, but now that I'm home you'll just drop them? Come on, what questions were so pressing that I ignored that flew you into a rage?
I wanted you to walk me thru w ur night claiming in ur words. I think u took it as me asking to claim. I wasnt. I wanted u to tell me n not poyser or someone else .

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I've just skimmed abis ISO and actually think he demonstrates a lot of what you say should make him town so I'm surprised by your read

His jumping between Holt and Smark (wagons he starts) demonstrates the "doing wtv the fuck he wants" part

Actually in your own read of him here that I'm quoting you call his vote on you weird and "super aggro" which I think would tie in with that same town meta you're claiming to have on him

He also has a discussion with Ekko where ekko is questioning the uniqueness of his choices

I'd recommend re-reading his ISO if you back the meta you have on him as I think you may change your mind

Sister Abi is a very strongly player as both alignments and has a huge scum read, I personally dont have much opinion either way on his alignment yet but I don't think he's a fool which seems to be being pushed a bit right now
People legitimately think I said I targeted Smark with an hour left in N1 and then killed him myself as Wolf. That's some wild heat I'm brining myself for literally zero reason.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I wanted you to walk me thru w ur night claiming in ur words. I think u took it as me asking to claim. I wasnt. I wanted u to tell me n not poyser or someone else .
I mean, Ekko asked me a lot of question about my ability. You didn't read my answers there?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
N i want you to tell me ur read on marvel because its clear now u feel hes gaslighting u