"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I kind of get the sense that Baldrick is trying to convey confidence regarding any votes towards him as an opportunity to analyze them. That would obviously be a towny thing, esp if he had reasons to be confident in his claim. With 50 games under his belt however I'd assume he would know how to convey that as scum as well when under pressure.
See Red Dragon, this is a bad post to me. Baldrick has had a bit of presence so far in this game, so it makes sense to talk about him a little bit. But in this post, you call him obvious Town but then also say I assume he could do this as Wolf. What's the point of this post then? You make contradicting comments and then end up sitting on the fence. It seems like you're trying to appear like you're contributing but not sure how to properly Wolf hunt right now.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
For the record, McKnight (whatever his username is) called me over aggressive, while Captain Holt is calling me reserved. How can there be two very different opinions of me this early?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think I've been pretty transparent with my thoughts so far in this game. You want me to crack out a whole ISO and case for you this early? Do you not like the prodding I'm throwing your way? If someone doesn't go an shake the trees, how will we ever know what's up there?
Ur prodding us annoying because uve not asjed me anything of substance, just made shady comments . U didnt ask me anything about reads or gane thoughts, uve just seemingly want me to comment on u thinking im "power wolf" or wtv. Its bad hunting on ur part quite frankly

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
One person saying Sister Abigail is coming out too hard and aggressive and one dude saying they're too reserved

like wat
I am just catching up now, but this is not the first game where we've been on the same wave length. Ha

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
See Red Dragon, this is a bad post to me. Baldrick has had a bit of presence so far in this game, so it makes sense to talk about him a little bit. But in this post, you call him obvious Town but then also say I assume he could do this as Wolf. What's the point of this post then? You make contradicting comments and then end up sitting on the fence. It seems like you're trying to appear like you're contributing but not sure how to properly Wolf hunt right now.
U need to learn to read. I never said he was obvious town lol

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ur prodding us annoying because uve not asjed me anything of substance, just made shady comments . U didnt ask me anything about reads or gane thoughts, uve just seemingly want me to comment on u thinking im "power wolf" or wtv. Its bad hunting on ur part quite frankly
What comments of mine do you find shady? I don't think I've been sneaky at all this game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The point of the post is talking out how i feel about a player...duh? Lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What comments of mine do you find shady? I don't think I've been sneaky at all this game.
U called me power wolf a lock then said it was bad i didnt reply. I find that extremely sneaky lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and ya, it's not scummy to think someone could do something as both allignement and not be sure. since when do I only post things im sure about, i always post like this and say my thought process out loud. uve played with me lots of times to know better Abi

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
U called me power wolf a lock then said it was bad i didnt reply. I find that extremely sneaky lol
I never called you a Power Wolf? I don't even know who you are, so how could I say that was your style? I think I've been pretty straight about how I feel about your game so far.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
and ya, it's not scummy to think someone could do something as both allignement and not be sure. since when do I only post things im sure about, i always post like this and say my thought process out loud. uve played with me lots of times to know better Abi
I mean, I don't know who you are because of your username change. I also haven't played on this site for over a year, so I don't like that appeal to emotion saying I should know better about you.

I'm saying it's scummy because you made I post saying his behavior would usually be that of an obvious Town, but since he's skilled enough, he should be able to do it as Wolf as well. It's weird to call someone's actions obviously Town but then contradict that in the same post. It feels like a post that seems like it's contributing, but it's not.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If I've played with anyone before, I apologize if I don't remember, but lots of you have changed usernames and there was only a handful of names on the player's list that I recognized.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I never called you a Power Wolf? I don't even know who you are, so how could I say that was your style? I think I've been pretty straight about how I feel about your game so far.
i misread the power thing, u called me a wolf lock and then, from my pov, acted like it was scummy i didnt respond to u. if i misinterpreted that, sorry, but to me, thats weird . then tagging to see if i read ur posts like u hjad made any posts of substance at that point ( u hadnt)

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, I don't know who you are because of your username change. I also haven't played on this site for over a year, so I don't like that appeal to emotion saying I should know better about you.

I'm saying it's scummy because you made I post saying his behavior would usually be that of an obvious Town, but since he's skilled enough, he should be able to do it as Wolf as well. It's weird to call someone's actions obviously Town but then contradict that in the same post. It feels like a post that seems like it's contributing, but it's not.
its jeff, lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if u didnt know how i was how could u call me wolf lock unless that was a joke and why did u tag me?