"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
because im think if you were scum ud be pretty annoyed with me still voting and questioning you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote

think I'm satisfied with the re-entry for now. Was mostly looking to see a reaction if a pile on happened or if Smark came in super hot. neither happened

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Did I misread some other votes then? My bad.

I am fine with having a vote on me, there's logic there if you think about it.

Sent from my SM-A137F using Tapatalk
This post irks me a little bit. It's early in a hour day phase so of course there will be votes everywhere and people shouldn't be overly phased if they collect a vote on themselves. However, you pointing out that you're fine with a vote on you makes it seem like you're trying to purposely show everyone how cool you are with it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Eh fukkit you probably did make a comment in that direction somewhere sometime, whatever

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm leaning toward sister Abigail, seems to be pushing people a little hard as if trying to deflect attention?
Where do you think I've been pushing people hard? How do you suggest we find leads to begin the came if you don't poke at people? Do you think any of my posts have been overly aggressive? If so, which ones?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
For what it's worth I think you are town.

The lack of any kind of followinv votes on me or the others with votes leads me to think the scum are laying low at the moment, so the more active guys are looking better to me.

Is this buddying?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Baldrick is tough to read but this feels like his town game. I think you might ne tunnelimg a bit Poyser, but if youre town and he IS scum, rattling him isnt a bad idea.

RedDragon reminds me of Wang with the way he posts.

Sister Abigail seems the most sus to me thus far, plus Man seems oddly reserved.
It's funny, I was going to give you some Wolf points for this post. If I'm the most suspicious person so far in this game to you, I would have hoped you would have provided some reasons rather than just a general comment at the bottom of your post.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
So whats ur case other tgan just saying i feel weird. Because right now, ur talking out of ur ass
I think I've been pretty transparent with my thoughts so far in this game. You want me to crack out a whole ISO and case for you this early? Do you not like the prodding I'm throwing your way? If someone doesn't go an shake the trees, how will we ever know what's up there?

Baldrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect
Favorite Wrestler
teddibiase
Favorite Sports Team
53tBXAk
I mean Poyser calls Baldrick the best bet so far and then Baldrick calls Poyser Town...
Call it what you need to. My view is he is town, his view is I am not.

Reactions: Sister Abigail