"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Didnt I just say that I got people confused? Abd that if you didnt stand out as mafia to me, I marked you as town.

The ones that felt mafia to.me I marked as mafia. Everyone else I marked town lean or neutral.
You had me as mafia!!!!

you don’t even remember your own reads

• Haha
Reactions: Poyser

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You just said yes I though both Ace have posted, so you acknowledge that part, which means you read my posts, you gave me a mafia and the other Ace, town (neutral as you explain it) give the only Ace currently playing a read.

i don’t care if you town or mafia read me, I just want you to make sense.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
You just said yes I though both Ace have posted, so you acknowledge that part, which means you read my posts, you gave me a mafia and the other Ace, town (neutral as you explain it) give the only Ace currently playing a read.

i don’t care if you town or mafia read me, I just want you to make sense.
I am. You just arent reading correctly.

I knew the people I was marking as mafia based off my gut feels. Everyone else was going to be town/neutral. INCLUDING SECOND ACE. Because if I didnt go in to the list thinking you wrre mafia, you were automatically getting a town or neutral tag.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I am. You just arent reading correctly.

I knew the people I was marking as mafia based off my gut feels. Everyone else was going to be town/neutral. INCLUDING SECOND ACE. Because if I didnt go in to the list thinking you wrre mafia, you were automatically getting a town or neutral tag.
Then why am I mafia, explain your gut feeling.

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Youre unnecessarily aggro. Fovusing on finding semantics to expose and force discussion on instead of looking at the bigger picture. Scum tends to focus on low hanging fruit and genuine mistakes, cslling them to the forefront as a distraction from whats really going on.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Who is the low hanging fruit?
It’s not you because i never mentioned you before your reads.

sister Abigail? Ekko? Tweet?
RD? Switch?

i don’t think they are lhf.

And what do you mean unnecessarily agro?

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
Who is the low hanging fruit?
It’s not you because i never mentioned you before your reads.

sister Abigail? Ekko? Tweet?
RD? Switch?

i don’t think they are lhf.

And what do you mean unnecessarily agro?
Twwet andd Sister for sure. Mostly Tweet though

And yeah, you"re kimd of um, abrasive idk.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I disagree the SA that is the third person quth more post can be considered lhf and tweet has claimed, backtracked the claim and ended the day with 10 votes

maybe our idea of lhf is different.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Not at all,

im just not buying your lost lamb act and I have not been the first one to point out you have pretty much just use fluff.

So no, Im not mocking you, im laughing at the idea that you think that I’m coasting, when clearly you have been reading everything I post.

im laughing at you asking for champs energy, when you pretty sure didn’t even follow that game.

and for D2 is easy we listen to all the 73164 unnecessary claims that happened today and we decide who we kill.
Look at my rainbow list and tell me your top two agreed and disagrees.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
It's bizarre I'm getting sussed for asking who players are not remembering we can post at Night here.

For those that suss me, which reads of mine do you disagree with? What is my agenda? Have I seem untruthful in any way?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I probably shpuld have said neutral, but its basically...if you didnt stand out to me as mafia, youre town.

My dudes at WC can attest to this. I go way more off gut feelings than semantics. I get a feel for the way people tend to play and how they react to different things, how they act towards each other, etc

Itll be a learning curve for sure with new players but Ill get it.
I hate these appeals to things we'll never know. I am glad that people who played with you on another site can attest to your disposed meta, but how can we know for sure? Seems kind of a baseless defense.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You think Marvel is Town? How come?
I like their reads, their reasoning, how they have responded to people and posts, how they’re not afraid to pushback on certain things. Feels like someone trying to solve the game and has been vocal when things are said that doesn’t sound best for town.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
You forgot great taste in music, but thank you! You are so kind.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I like their reads, their reasoning, how they have responded to people and posts, how they’re not afraid to pushback on certain things. Feels like someone trying to solve the game and has been vocal when things are said that doesn’t sound best for town.
If you flip scum, this probably is Town spewing Marvel.

This is helpful, thanks.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes