"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
On m list...

I said I was feeling town on 8 ppl at least. Yet I didnt have anyone listed as a town read? Huh?

Yes, I thought both aces had posted.

OldJay is again on meta. Remember I came from the same forum as him. When he has five posts, I generally feel that reserved OJ is scum OJ. We'll see as the game goes along if his frustrated townie side shows when the pressure is on him or if he melts down.

I explained two posts below my list that alot of people I wasnt sure on because it gets confusingbwhen Im hearing people referring to other posters as names that arent their current usernames. So its hard for me to rrad when you guys are saying hoe thrse posters ususlly act, and Im going back like..."Wait,who is Jeff again?" And who is Magic?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
magic is showtime

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’m feeling pretty good about Marvel.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
lethal better have good usage!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yeah I think it'd be helpful if we used current user names too.

I named my top 3 but I'll go with my adjusted

Ekkologix-ordering people to bote for x player or you won't be considered town is far to aggressive. Townes can have differing opinions and ordering me doesn't sit well with me

Tweet-he came out swinging a bit hard and his interactions seem aggressive with all the wrong people imo I've either got everyone in the wrong alignments or he's scum.

Sister Abigail - came at me super hard for seemingly no reason so I'll likely see him as sus for a bit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
On m list...

I said I was feeling town on 8 ppl at least. Yet I didnt have anyone listed as a town read? Huh?

Yes, I thought both aces had posted.

OldJay is again on meta. Remember I came from the same forum as him. When he has five posts, I generally feel that reserved OJ is scum OJ. We'll see as the game goes along if his frustrated townie side shows when the pressure is on him or if he melts down.

I explained two posts below my list that alot of people I wasnt sure on because it gets confusingbwhen Im hearing people referring to other posters as names that arent their current usernames. So its hard for me to rrad when you guys are saying hoe thrse posters ususlly act, and Im going back like..."Wait,who is Jeff again?" And who is Magic?
Thinking that ace has posted is one thing, but how could you possibly have him as town?

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Thinking that ace has posted is one thing, but how could you possibly have him as town?
Im like Hannah Montana, when Im Ace Im towny, when Im Marvel im mafia.
Mix it all together and you get the best of both worlds!

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
I probably shpuld have said neutral, but its basically...if you didnt stand out to me as mafia, youre town.

My dudes at WC can attest to this. I go way more off gut feelings than semantics. I get a feel for the way people tend to play and how they react to different things, how they act towards each other, etc

Itll be a learning curve for sure with new players but Ill get it.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
I probably shpuld have said neutral, but its basically...if you didnt stand out to me as mafia, youre town.

My dudes at WC can attest to this. I go way more off gut feelings than semantics. I get a feel for the way people tend to play and how they react to different things, how they act towards each other, etc

Itll be a learning curve for sure with new players but Ill get it.
That doesnt answer the question.
Ace 0 post
Ace Marvel here

so you were using my posts to read to players, that you know Im only one which is it?

Captain Holt

AKA Sayer
Reaction score
That doesnt answer the question.
Ace 0 post
Ace Marvel here

so you were using my posts to read to players, that you know Im only one which is it?
Didnt I just say that I got people confused? Abd that if you didnt stand out as mafia to me, I marked you as town.

The ones that felt mafia to.me I marked as mafia. Everyone else I marked town lean or neutral.