"Glory, Hallelujah" | Barry Presents - The American Civil War - Mafia GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I’ve missed it or no one answered me

if no wagon reach 13 votes, we have no yeet today, right?

Yeah this is one where majority needs to be met today for a lynch to go through.

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Then what are we doing?

no yeet is even worse than town yeet D1

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Poyser: Town - Probably my strong Town read. Vibed on some reads, been proactive with questions and pushes, can understand their logic.
Tweet: Null-Wolf: I think this would have been a better shot, but Tweet really didn't seem to care about dying. Doing nothing for this game really.
Ace Marvel: Null - Hasn't done much. A little bit concerned about the coasting, though.
Doddsy: Town Lean - Liked the entrance and thought they were trying to contribute.
Lethal Banks: Wolf Lean - I think Lethal has kind of flopped around a bit and haven't liked some of their language in use of terminology. Seems to be trying to play a certain way. Not super confident on the cop claim.
PHEN0M: Null - Nothing from them that I remember.
John McHenry: Null-Wolf: Hasn't really done much that I remember, but had some odd reads. Newbie, giving a chance.
Ekkologix: Indie (?) - I don't think Ekko's game has actually been bad. I think there's been things that are helpful but also said they could be Indie. Doesn't seem harmful yet.
CraigPelton - Null: Don't remember anything from CP but he has scared me in games before when he lurks a little bit.
Oneiros: Town - Think there's been effort to solve, understandable logic, and I think their reads were genuine and nothing irking.
Death Dealer (Jeff V2): Null - Jeff subbing in for this spot and immediately just carries on with the arguments his first slot was having.
Worst Player Ever: Null - Have they posted?

Sister Abigail: LOCK Town - Nothing else to say but this is Town leader right here.
Baldrick: Wolf - Seemed to want to play things off cooly, talked a lot about votes, hated their reads list.
Tommy Bedlam: Lean Wolf - Haven't seen much but has not liked posts at all. Hated the Mando vote.
Wangman Page: Null - Don't remember this player really.
OldJay: Null - Don't remember this player at all.
T-Pein™: Null - Just started posting.

Mandalorian: LOCK Town - Mechanically cleared.
Captain Holt: Lean Wolf - Has had a few moments where they've said things that just don't make sense. Thought the reads list was not helpful
Poltergeist: Null - Don't remember them
Showtime: Null - Has some posts
Ace: Null - Have they posted?

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poltergeist is smark btw

did you not have a problem with oneiros’ play around jeff SA? Don’t think you’ve mentioned it

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Coasting???

like suss me for anything but coasting

super deep coming for the person that most relevant contribution to the game was pressure voting a desperado claim

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
130 posts of coasting, im that good

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
let me know when you need further, I'm spending my afternoon blasting God's Hate a prolife turds

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
huh what exactly is your definition of aggressive in a mafia sense?
For me asking questions to various people which up to this point Abi has been doing to this point. He has been on Jeff some but it didn't feel like he was just asking to get people angry or upset to create chaos.

In my experience some scum ask multiple questions to make others angry and start to react on emotion. I didn't get that from readings Abi's posts. Still behind some.

@Ekkologix I will update my reads after I finish reading. You asked for my reads 2 posts back.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
some say, the best!
<3

like is would be hard to post that much and coast.

but then we have sister Abigail with almost 180 and not saying much, so maybe I think highly of my ability

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh @Poyser surely we must not be pleased with Doddsy since i flipped town?

Ace Marvel

KPOP Innocent Child
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Also i don’t think switch had that exchange with me earlier as mafia.