Global Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hinting future appearances of various identities (Flair, Lesnar) deserves an honourable mention. I hope you pull off decent storylines with these guys. In fact, I hope you're cooking up something exotic for Lesnar's debut.

If you can be more concise in your match writing, I will promise to review. Like I've said, you need to attract devoted readers in from the get-go with easy reading and simple ideas so a foundation is built. Ensure they are not fair-weather over the coming weeks.

Once a fanbase is secured and adoring the GWF, proceed with whatever you like, because the fanbase is attached and understanding the concept, the storylines, the wrestlers, the whole lot - they will follow a la Pied Piper.

Just make sure you leave the encyclopaedic and extensive show to Glory Road, ok? :)

Predictions.

Chris Sabin vs. Carlito - I like the idea of Sabin as Genesis Champion.

Brian Kendrick versus Sabu

Shelton Benjamin and Elijah Burke vs. The Miz and The John Morrison - There's more to come, possibly at Affliction.

Umaga vs. Local Competition - This is Umaga we're talking about. I couldn't picture a swerve and "local competition" turns out to be something that up-ends the Samoan. Simple squash.

Montel Vontavious Porter vs. The Samoan Rikishi

The Anigma

Reaction score
I haven't reviewed in a long time but I'll be sure to check out your next show and drop a review for it. The preview looks pretty good and I will review.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
GWF Show
Detroit, Michigan
Joe Louis Arena

All those Saturdays, when kids go out and play,
Yo I was up in my room I let the stereo blaze,
Wasn't faded, not jaded, just a kid with a pad and pen,
And a big imagination,
All this, I seek, I find I push the envelope to the line,
Make it, break it, Take it, until I'm overrated!

Click, Click Boom!
I'm coming' down on the stereo, hear me on the radio.
Click, Click Boom!
I'm coming' down with the new style and you know it's buck wild.
Click, Click Boom!
I'm on the radio station tour around the nation leaving the scene in devastation.

I can see it in my mind
I can see it in your eyes
It's close enough to touch it now
far away enough to die!

What the hell is wrong with me?
My mom and dad weren't perfect
But still you don't hear no crying' ass bitchin' from me
Like there seems to be on everybody's CD
So just sit back and relax
And let me have your head for a minute
I can show you something' in it
That has yet to be preceded, oh yeah!

Click, Click Boom!
I'm coming' down on the stereo, hear me on the radio
Click, Click Boom!
I'm coming' down with the new style and you know it's buck wild
Click, Click Boom!
I'm on the radio station Tour around the nation,
Leaving' the scene in devastation

Why have I clouded up my mind
Why's my mother always right
And will I make it to the end
Or will I crawl away and die

Click, Click, Boom!
Click, Click, Boom!
Click, Click Boom!
Click, Click, Boom!

PYRO!
PYRO!
PYRO!

The camera pans around the arena as the crowd cheers. Once again, a sold out night in GWF. The camera shows signs made by the fans, and then goes straight to ringside with our commentators John Bradshaw Layfield, and Jim Ross.

JR: “Welcome ladies, and gentlemen, to the second edition of GWF, right here, at the Motor City, Detroit, Michigan.â€￾

JBL: “I’m John Bradshaw Layfield, “The Wrestling Godâ€￾, and a former world champion. I’m the only person you need to be worrying about right now.â€￾

JR: “Well since I doubt the fans care much for you, I’m Jim Ross, and we’ll be calling the night.â€￾

JBL: “And you know JBL only does big things, so tonight will be another big night. The average day in the life of a god.â€￾

JR: “Oh alright, well tonight we are opening up the show with the next match in the Genesis Division Tournament, with the finalists taking part in the match to decide the first ever Genesis Champion.â€￾

JBL: “Tonight we are also having a second Genesis match, featuring Chris Sabin, and Paul London.â€￾

JR: “Yes, but right now we have Brian Kendrick versus an extremist, Sabu! Right here, right now!

“Arabian Funkâ€￾ hit’s the speakers, as the homicidal, suicidal, and genocidal Sabu comes out the curtain. Sabu does his classic pose, pointing to the banters above. Sabu walks down with his hat occasionally covering his serious expression. Sabu hops on the security barrier, taunting the fans, before hopping down, and sliding into the ring.

“Man With a Planâ€￾ is heard through out the arena’s PA system. Outcomes Brian Kendrick, as he poses for the crowd with his arms open. Brian Kendrick has a rather cocky smirk, and walks down confident, as he points towards Sabu, his opponent for the night. In the ring, Sabu paces around, as he begins to grow tired of Brian Kendrick’s slow entrance. Brian Kendrick climbs the apron, and goes into the ring, as he stretches in the corner.

Genesis Tournament Match
Brian Kendrick versus Sabu

Brian Kendrick stretches out in the corner, as Sabu does the arm across the chest exercise. Sabu awaits Kendrick to finish, as Kendrick somehow finds a way to stall. The referee approaches Brian Kendrick, and asks him to start the match. Kendrick pleads for another second as he was about to squat, but instead Sabu runs in the corner, and starts the match at his own will delivering left hands to Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick is backed into the corner, as he cant seem to defend himself from Sabu’s blows. Sabu is stopped by the referee, but Sabu obliges kindly, and pulls Kendrick out of the corner. Sabu manages Kendrick to the center where he wraps his arms around the head of Kendrick, and goes for a bulldog, but Kendrick tries to counter into the back suplex. Sabu tries to ground himself, but Kendrick picks Sabu up. The extremist somehow evades though, as he rolls out the move, and lands on his feet Kendrick. Sabu capitalizes, and chop blocks the back of the knee of Kendrick. Kendrick clutches his knee in pain, as Sabu rises to his feet. Sabu starts nodding to the cheering crowd. Sabu turns, and starts for the slowly mobile Kendrick. Sabu guides his opposition to his feet, and Kendrick reveals he is playing possum and he delivers a thumb to the eyes giving him enough time to gambol away. Sabu recovers rather quickly though, as he goes for a lock up, and Kendrick converses. The two lock up, but Kendrick gets a headlock, and then takes Sabu down where he lands over Sabu. The referee sees Sabu’s shoulders down, and sees this as a pinfall situation. 1.…2...! Sabu kicks out. As Kendrick gets on his knees with the headlock still applied.

“Sabuâ€￾ chants start up, as Sabu slowly starts to get back up. Sabu performs an arm twist, getting him out of the messy situation. Sabu now has pressure applied to the arm, as he is now showing an arm bar. Sabu was never good to much of a submission artists, as he kicks the back of Kendrick’s calve out completely. Kendrick drops to one knee, and Sabu delivers a toe kick to the back of the head of Brian Kendrick. “Spankâ€￾ falls on his stomach on the matt now, as Sabu starts stomping ruthlessly on Kendrick. The referee stops Sabu, as Sabu taunts Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick is being broken down by the extremist. Sabu now surpasses the referee in strength as her goes back to Brian Kendrick whom is on one knee. Sabu nails a few forearms to the forehead, as he works over Kendrick with ease. Brian Kendrick takes each blow in pain, as he is now back on his two knees. Sabu back pedals to the ropes behind him, and nails a low dropkick onto Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick is now on his back upon the mat. Sabu gets back up to his feet, as he runs to the ropes. Sabu bounces off, and uses the momentum to perform a running senton upon Brian Kendrick. Sabu connects, as he performs a straddle pin to seal the deal. 1...2...! Brian Kendrick tosses his shoulder up, breaking the count. Sabu gets on his knees, and asks for an explanation. Sabu is given attitude by the official, as this prompts him to get up, and threaten the referee. Sabu begins shoving the referee into the corner. This gives Brian Kendrick the much needed break, as he starts arising to his feet. Sabu turns in the knick of time, but even still its too late, as Brian Kendrick delivers a boot to the abdomen of Sabu. Brian Kendrick then grabs Sabu by the head, and slams it into the top turnbuckle which the referee just escaped from. Sabu sells the turnbuckle crashing his cranium, as he nearly falls down, but holds on to the ropes to stay a float. Brian Kendrick turns Sabu over so that his back is against the turnbuckles, and Brian Kendrick nails another kick to the midsection before bending down, and connecting Sabu with repeated shoulder thrusts.

Brian Kendrick stops the thrusts once he reaches three, as he backs out the corner, and taunts the crowd. The crowd begin throwing nonstop boos toward the ring, as Brian Kendrick tells them to screw off. Brian Kendrick takes Sabu out of the corner, and then once in the center of the ring, locks in a hammerlock. Sabu tries to twist out of the lock, but Brian Kendrick consistently adjust so that the hammerlock stays applied. Sabu starts to pull away, which allows him to twist more, giving him enough room to pull his arm away, and nail a spinning sole kick to the shoulder of Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick goes off rolling to the side, as Sabu runs to the nearest ropes, and goes back running to Kendrick, only to be stopped with a dropkick from Brian. Brian Kendrick performs another pin, this time hooking both legs. 1...2.…! Sabu kicks out. Brian Kendrick gets off of Sabu, then covers again. 1...! Sabu kicks out a second time. Brian Kendrick uses the nearest ropes to his advantage, as he gets back up to his feet. He turns around, and throws himself, back first, into the corner, where he begins stomping for his signature dropkicks. Sabu is slowly maneuvering back to his feet, unaware of the destination Kendrick’s boots will be landing upon. Sabu is now abroad his feet, facing away from Kendrick. Kendrick is now anxious, as he pulls down the top ropes ready to attack. Sabu turns around, and Brian Kendrick goes running towards him. Sabu, last minute, delivers a scoop slam pile driver much to the crowds delight. The pile drive, although unexpected, and surely effective, took Sabu’s last ounce of energy, as the two participants are now down on the mat. The match begins to slow down, as the crowd clearly loses interest in the match. Sabu tries to get back up to his feet, and sees Brian Kendrick still down. Sabu is now up on his feet, as he runs to the ropes in front of Brian Kendrick. Brian Kendrick, now on his feet, sees Sabu run, and leap to the second rope where Sabu springboards off, and connects with a buzz saw kick to the face of Kendrick. Sabu falls on his knees, and covers Brian Kendrick. 1.…2...! No! Kendrick kicks out. Sabu looks up at the referee, and then goes to work on Brian Kendrick, and begins to grind his forearm into the forehead of Brian Kendrick. The referee doesn’t seem to know what is going on at first, as he tries to walk around. Eventually the referee tells Sabu to stop, and begins to count down the Arabian decent. 1..2..3..4..5... Sabu doesn’t stop, as the referee refuses to call for the bell. The referee pulls Sabu away, and Brian Kendrick, beat, and hurt rolls outside the ring. Sabu shoves the referee off, and paces around the ring. The crowd begins to cheer for Sabu, as he starts to taunt Brian Kendrick from the ring. Just then, a very unexpected “Virtual Voodooâ€￾ hit’s the PA System, as Sabu directs his attention to the entrance way. Outcomes, the man who defeated Kendrick last week ruthlessly, the Samoan Bulldozer, Umaga. Brian Kendrick is at the end of the entrance aisle, as he stumbles on the way to his feet, and knows of the danger approaching. Sabu tries to intervene, as Umaga begins yelling in Samoan. Sabu climbs to the outside, and awaits for Umaga on the apron. Sabu leaps off for what seems to be a tornado DDT, but Umaga pushes Sabu to the matt upon approach. The referee, unable to disqualify Kendrick, as the damage wasn’t direct, and Sabu tried to attack. Brian Kendrick turns, and is planted with a Samoan Spike to the throat. The referee calls it.

Result: Brian Kendrick Wins via Disqualification After Umaga Interfered

Rather than Kendrick’s theme playing, the referee comes out of the ring, and tries to prevent Umaga from destroying Kendrick. Umaga delivers a roundhouse kick to the ribs of the referee, as he knocks out the official. Umaga begins to yell in Samoan, as he picks up Brian Kendrick by the hair. Umaga hoists Kendrick up, and turns around with Brain on his shoulders. Umaga turns around, as Sabu, whom had pulled a chair from a staff member, throws the steel weapon into the face of the bulldozer. Which causes Umaga to drop Brian Kendrick, and lower to one knee. Sabu picks up the chair, and smashes it over Umaga’s head. Sabu holds up the dented steel chair, and the crowd cheers nonstop. Umaga starts to gain sense into his head, as he gets back up to his feet, but stumbles around. Sabu goes on his knees, and under the ring, as he pulls out a Singapore Cane, with lethal intentions. EMT’s, and staff members come out from the back, as they start to separate the two. While medic’s tend to Brian Kendrick, and the referee. Sabu is took to the back, while more staff, and security come out to contain Umaga under control, and able to send to the back. We go to commercial break, as Jim Ross, and John Bradshaw Layfield comment on the madness.

Ad Break

We return to see the ring cleared, and the camera panning around the lower level of the crowd.

Jim Ross: “Welcome back ladies, and gentlemen, as we have a very important message to be said at the moment.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Wonder who it is.â€￾

The arena is silent, until everything goes wild once the classic “Sexy Boyâ€￾ tune airs, as the crowd erupts with cheers. The man of the hour, although expected, doesn’t come out. Leaving an awkward dieing out in the crowd. The theme continues playing, as Shawn Michaels does indeed come out, with a ten gallon hat covering his eyes, and a white t-shirt, and jeans. Dressed rather casually, and obviously upset. Halfway to the ring, he is handed a microphone by the staff members. Shawn Michaels climbs the apron, and gets in the ring, as he takes in the “HBK! HBK! HBK!â€￾ chants.

Shawn Michaels: “You know, all the years I’ve been in this business, that’s never gotten old.â€￾

The crowd pops at the comment.

Shawn Michaels: “Speaking of the business, I’d say wrestling is at a good place right about now don’t you think?â€￾

The crowd continues to pop, as Shawn Michaels’s previously upset face, somewhat brightens up, as he gives a half hearted grin.

Shawn Michaels: “We have young guys, like CM Punk, Evan Bourne, and Mr. Ken Kennedy himself, leading this company in the future, but currently we have greats like Jeff Hardy, Christopher Daniels, and you know, as much as we dislike each other, Randy Orton. The guy has talent without a doubt, and I respect him for that. You’d wonder why some old guy like me tries to catch up with these talented individuals anymore. You’d say that Shawn Michaels, that the Heartbreak Kid, isn’t breaking too many hearts anymore.â€￾

The crowd tries to revive Shawn Michaels’s clear depression with more “HBK!HBK!HBK!â€￾ chants. Shawn Michaels holds his head down, as he places his palm over his face, and wipes his forehead, obviously showing pain in each, and every sentence.

Shawn Michaels: “Yeah, I’m not breaking too many hearts anymore. Just my own. It hurts me. It kills me. It breaks me to admit, The Showstopper, has stopped his amount of shows. I’ve run my course without a doubt. I’ve faced the best of the best. Icon’s, Hitmen, Rattle Snakes, Rappers, Rockers, youngsters, legends, and everything in between! I’ve been the guy to beat, and after looking at my current record. No matter how wrong it was, or how despiteful it maybe, I’ve been beaten.â€￾

The crowd starts to get even more emotional into the segment, as fans begin to show depression in their own facial expressions.

Shawn Michaels: “In this lifetime, I have done good. I have done horrible. People have considered me from a liar, and a snake, to a saint, and a legend. I wouldn’t mind giving up now. I don’t even consider it giving up really. I think of it more, as um. Lets say, knowing when you’ve ran out of gas. Heck, I’ve used more than my own gas, and I’ve even ran out others gas in my career. Like I mentioned, I’ve done it all. One cant say I lived an incomplete career. Hell, you guys see the reaction I receive when the Sexy, Showstopping, Heartbreaking, main eventing, kiss stealing, limousine riding, wielding, and dealing son of a gun comes out.â€￾

The crowd tries to cheer, as both fans, and Shawn Michaels begins to tear, but Shawn keeps a grin throughout his melancholy.

Shawn Michaels: “But, I’m going to say something. Shawn Michaels has lost his smile. I cant be the happy guy you all love anymore. I cant be the good guy anymore people. I cant do it. I cant be the one you guys cheer for.â€￾

The crowd tries to keep Shawn wrong with cheers, but they are killed as most the fans are all sentimental at the moment.

Shawn Michaels: “I cant be Shawn Michaels. No title reign, no win, no cheers, nothing can bring it back to me. I’ve longed for a remedy to this disease I’ve come across. This horrible, nasty, terrifying disease I’ve ran from since the ninety’s when I escaped injury. I should’ve been out moons ago. But I was persistent, I was consistent, I was always out here, in the squared circle. Being the guy the fans love. Proving the best of the best wrong. Proving I wasn’t bitter. Proving I wasn’t the sad man everyone accused me of being. I was never bitter. I was never regretful.â€￾

The crowd starts to lighten up as Shawn Michaels’s grin becomes more believable, as he tucks his head down when he seems to break the smile.

Shawn Michaels: “I was never that until realizing, that I wasn’t at the top of my game. Now, there’s only one thing, one moment at the back of my head. There’s one person I’ve yet to beat. One person I’ve yet to be in the ring officially with. That is something I’m ready to accomplish. This thing in the back of my head, is personified by a person. A person yet to show his face in my territory. Brock Lesnar. The next big thing. The final chapter in Shawn Michaels’s book. Brock, you’ve cost me a championship match, and a championship reign. In a way, you’ve cost me my smile. I was never depressed until Road To Glory, when you, from your little couch at home, decided to interfere into matters which never involved you. So why don’t you show your face Brock? Come on! I’m old, bitter, and tired. Your young, big, and talented, you’re my correspondent, and in a way you’re the perfect person I want to go out against. As much as I already don’t like you. I want you to be the guy who was in HBK’s last match. The guy who canceled Shawn’s career. The guy who could’ve beat the first big thing. Me.â€￾

The crowd cheers, as Shawn Michaels removes his hat, and tosses it to the canvas. Shawn Michaels begins breathing heavy, as he shows how Lesnar’s referencing is getting under his skin.

Shawn Michaels: “So what do you say Lesnar! The Heartbreak Kid, The Showstopper, The Main Event himself, against Mr. Here Comes The Pain, The Next Big Thing, The Master of the F-5. Are you man enough to try, and end the career of a living legend? Are you Lesnar? Can you come down to the ring, and be announced in a career threatening match? See, call me a coward, call me whatever you please for choosing you, but see I feel as you cant handle me. Your all hype, and I’m leaving my domain, my world, my business, my life, beating Mr. Lesnar.â€￾

The crowd cheers at the challenge, as Shawn Michaels looks all around the ring.

Shawn Michaels: “Didn’t think so.â€￾

Shawn Michaels drops the microphone, and nods his head in disappointment, as he climbs outside the ring, and walks to the back. Halfway up the ramp, the titantron shows the face of a man we’ve yet to see in awhile. Brock Lesnar, via satellite though, as he looks as angry as Michaels at the moment.

Brock Lesnar: “Shawn!â€￾

Brock’s voice airs through the PA System, as it echoes through the arena.

Brock Lesnar: “Shut up! Your speech was touching, really. I mean I shedded a tear myself. Real heartbreaking. See though. You’ve picked a fight with someone you couldn’t take. Six years ago, the day you struck me.â€￾

Shawn Michaels, unable to voice himself since his microphone had been dropped in the ring, looks up, then to the crowd in confusion.

Brock Lesnar: “Play the clip.â€￾

A clip showing Brock Lesnar attacking Triple H, on the World Wrestling Entertainment program RAW, then Shawn Michaels comes down to the ring, and superkicks Brock Lesnar out of the ring following left hands, and right hands. The camera goes back to a smirking Brock Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar: “We never did face. Only because you quote on quote took a break following those events.â€￾

The crowd back Michaels, as the boo Lesnar.

Brock Lesnar: “Aw quiet yourself, your ridiculous. You mindless fans. Back on point, so Michaels do me a favor. Promise me you find your smile, because when I have you in the ring, I’m going to break you so hard, your never able to move you facial muscles again. Shawn, your going into the ring with a savage. A beast. A monster. You cant handle me, and you’ll come to realization of that too, when you, and me face, one on one at Global Wrestling Federation’s next pay per view, “Afflictionâ€￾. Ironically, Shawn Michaels, in his ten plus year career will finally, feel, what exactly, Affliction upon the humane body is. I’ll see you then Michaels. Enjoy your last days because judgment day comes at Affliction.â€￾

The satellite feed between the two is cut off, as the titantron goes black, and Shawn Michaels walks to the back.

Jim Ross: “Oh dear. I honestly, have no clue what to say. First time ever! Brock Lesnar versus Shawn Michaels! One on one, in a career threatening match at Affliction! Brock Lesnar’s debut.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “And possibly Michaels’s departure from GWF.â€￾

Jim Ross: “Honestly, I’d try to not think like that right now, but you cannot count that possibility out come Affliction. We may indeed see Michaels’s last match.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Well I’ll let you know this, Brock Lesnar is one hell of a wrestler, and his power explodes two weeks from Sunday.â€￾

Jim Ross: “We have Chris Jericho backstage now actually, as a camera team is following him around the locker rooms.â€￾

We go backstage, as Chris Jericho walks down a hallway, and eventually turns in a room. Chris Jericho barges in the locker room of Jeff Hardy whom was stretching out his arms, as Jeff Hardy immediately feels hostility, and clutches his left fist.

Chris Jericho: “Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill champ, I’m not here on a bad reason. I’m on your side. We both want the same thing.â€￾

Jeff Hardy: “Oh yeah? And what might that be?â€￾

Chris Jericho: “The GWF Championship.â€￾

Jeff Hardy still hostile at Chris Jericho’s presence, but now into the conversation, and point made by Jericho.

Chris Jericho: “Yeah, well, see we both want Randy Orton without the title belt come Affliction, and you my friend, have already earned yourself a one way ticket to the main event. See last week, yes, I was indeed pinned, and I’m going to say I was cheated out of the match. But right now Jeffery, I come to you, as a friend, as a pal, as a colleague, and you have to bring my name up to the boss Adams, so I can have a chance to help get the belt off of Randy Orton, and have one of us capture it. Don’t you agree?â€￾

Jeff Hardy: “Your good Jericho, but the odds, with you in the match, of me winning will still stay the same.â€￾

Chris Jericho fumbles on making a sentence, and eventually does so to reply.

Chris Jericho: “What?â€￾

Jeff Hardy: “I’m leaving Affliction with the GWF Championship, and there’s a one hundred percent chance I fill my promise. So weather its Shawn Michaels, Brock Lesnar, Randy Orton, or you in the match, Jeff Hardy’s winning brother.â€￾

Chris Jericho: “And your chances do look good if you get me in there.â€￾

Jeff Hardy: “Well Chris, I’m not too sure.â€￾

The two have a long, awkward, but tough stare, as general manager Michael Adams walks into t he locker room.

Michael Adams: “Well being that I couldn’t help but hear the conversation from the hallway, so I had to get to the bottom of this. You two are obviously trying to come together, and make an alliance against my champion. Sneaky, deviant, and all the makings for a good match, wouldn’t you agree?â€￾

Jeff Hardy: “ Sir, I promise, I hadn’t even answered Jericho’s attempt at trying to team with me.â€￾

Michael Adams: “Oh no but you know you were going to say yes. So here’s my proposal, tonight, we have a tag team main event. Jeff Hardy, and Chris Jericho against the GWF Champion, Randy Orton, and any partner of his choosing. What do you say?â€￾

Chris Jericho: “Yes!â€￾

Jeff Hardy: “Wait, I don’t even want to team with you Chris.â€￾

Chris Jericho: “Well Jeffery, sometimes you have to bend backwards, and do things you distaste in this business, wouldn’t you say Mikey?â€￾

Michael Adams: “Don’t call me Mikey Chris. So it’s a date! I’ll go tell Randy Orton of his match later on, and good luck boys. This can be your chance to prove yourself Chris. Also, good luck at Affliction Jeff. Don’t let me down.â€￾

Michael Adams leaves the scene smiling, as we go to another ad break.

Ad Break

We return ringside, to Jim Ross, and John Bradshaw Layfield.

Jim Ross: “Welcome back ladies, and gentlemen, as we just witnessed the announcing of not one, but two big matches. At Affliction it will be Shawn Michaels versus the returning Brock Lesnar, where if Shawn loses, he is forced into retirement, and out of GWF.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “ Yes, that alone is catastrophic, not just to GWF, but to sports entertainment itself. Also, we have a huge main event tonight, Jeff Hardy, and Chris Jericho versus Randy Orton, and a partner of his choosing right here tonight in the main event!â€￾

Jim Ross: “What a match that’s going to be, and we have the best seats in the house.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Well up next we have another match from the Genesis Championship Tournament, with the winner also advancing with Brian Kendrick, and last week’s Gregory Helms into the proceeding matches of the tournament. Eventually with the two finalists squaring off in the ring for the Genesis championship at Affliction..â€￾

“I spit In the faceâ€￾ plays, as Carlito comes out with an apple in hand, and no t-shirt on, ready to compete. Carlito walks to the ring, as the crowd gives off hardly any reception, to his appearance. Carlito climbs the steel steps, then hops over the ropes, to try, and get the crowd’s attention. Carlito takes a corner, awaiting his opponent.

J.R.: “Carlito, going to look to rejuvenate his record after his loss last week.â€￾

“1967â€￾ plays to the delight of the crowd, as out comes running, Chris Sabin. Chris Sabin runs across the end of the entrance, and climbs the rails, tagging the fans above. Chris Sabin does the same to the other side of the entrance, and eventually runs down the ring. Chris Sabin slides into the ring, as the bell rings.

Genesis Tournament Match
Chris Sabin versus Carlito

As soon as Sabin is in the ring, Carlito goes for a short arm clothesline, but Sabin rolls forward dodging the move. Chris Sabin stands to his feet upon completing the roll, as Carlito goes for another attack to the back of the head of Sabin, but Sabin ducks, and nails Carlito in the midsection with a elbow. Chris Sabin back pedals to the ropes that he entered under, and comes back full throttle to catch Carlito with a running bulldog! Chris Sabin entertains the crowd with his charisma, when as soon as Carlito connects with the canvas, Chris Sabin grabs the ropes in front of him, and slides through the second, and first rope in fluid motion. Chris Sabin is now outside, as he holds his palm up, and uses his other hand to point to the middle of his palm. Chris Sabin is attacked by the crowd with cheers, and a big pop, as Sabin turns around to hop on the apron, still hyping up the crowd. Chris Sabin stands on the apron looking away from the crowd, Carlito, who is up, goes for a forearm to the head, but Chris Sabin goes low, and delivers a shoulder to the abdomen of Carlito. Carlito backs up from the ropes, as Sabin walks over to the top rope. Sabin points to the banters above, as he climbs the turnbuckle, beats his chest, and immediately stands upon the top rope. Chris Sabin flies through the air, to try and nail the groggy Carlito with a flying cross body, but Carlito shows he was playing possum, and nails Sabin in mid air with a dropkick! The crowd goes wild, as the action is now intensified, but Carlito sees the end, as he covers Sabin. 1...2...! Sabin kicks out!

Carlito looks at the referee, and is obviously angry, as he smacks the mat telling the referee to count right. Carlito covers Sabin again. 1.. Chris Sabin kicks out earlier this time. Carlito, still on his knees, nails a knee to the rib cage of Chris Sabin, keeping Sabin down. Carlito gets to his feet, as the crowd boos. Carlito tells the crowd to quiet down, and Carlito begins to stomp on Chris Sabin to further aggravate the crowd. Carlito asks the crowd if they like what they are witnessing. The crowd replies with louder boo’s as Carlito guides Chris Sabin to his feet. Carlito nails a gut wrenching upper cut to Sabin, before tossing him to the ropes. Chris Sabin comes back into a toe kick to the stomach. Chris Sabin falls to one knee, as he holds his stomach in pain. Carlito delivers a knee to the upper body of Sabin, knocking Sabin on his back. Carlito starts stomping on Sabin again, as the crowd voices their opinions. Chris Sabin doubles over, taking some boots to the back, but evidently tries to crawl away. Carlito gets a single leg lock on Sabin, but Sabin rolls out, and lands on his feet, as he nails a roundhouse kick to the calve of Carlito. Carlito takes the kick, and then tries to hit Sabin with a roundhouse of his own, but Sabin ducks the very badly performed move, and takes some aggression on Carlito’s back, working him with forearms, and punches. Carlito tries to escape outside, but Sabin locks his arms around the waist of Carlito. Sabin starts pulling Carlito away from the ropes in which he tried to escape through. Chris Sabin goes for a German suplex, and actually gets Carlito through the air. Chris Sabin connects the suplex, but modifies it into a bridge pinfall attempt. 1...2..! Carlito kicks out of the suplex hold, and the pin, as he holds his head in pain.

Chris Sabin now up to his feet, starts approaching Carlito with his hands out ready to lock up. Carlito straddles away, but once at a good distance, holds his hands up to lock up as well. The two slowly approach, and then lock up with Carlito over powering Sabin, and locking in a side headlock. Chris Sabin panics for a bit, as he tries to reach the ropes, but Carlito pulls Sabin away. Chris Sabin starts trying to remove Carlito’s arms from his head. Chris Sabin begins succeeding, and goes for the whole thing as he delivers an elbow to pull away from the headlock, but Carlito kicks Sabin in the back of the knee, then throws Chris Sabin on his back with a strong push. Chris Sabin holds his head in pain, and kicks the canvas with his boots. Carlito walks around, as he picks up the apple from the corner where he placed it. Carlito takes a bite out of the apple, and mushes the produce in his mouth. Carlito places the apple back in the corner, and stalks Chris Sabin who is slowly getting back to his feet. Chris Sabin turns around to have Carlito spit the mashed apple remains in the face of Sabin. Sabin holds his face in blindness, as Carlito smirks in what seems to be his victory. Carlito circles Sabin, and grabs Chris’s shoulders. Carlito goes for the closing of the match, as he looks for a Backstabber on Sabin. Chris Sabin counters by turning out of the move, and taking a step back, having Carlito land on his back.

Chris Sabin looks to capitalize, and rolls over for a second bridge pinfall attempt. 1..2...! Carlito sits up, and pushes Sabin forward, and off of him. Carlito stays on the mat, and mounts Sabin to have him in a roll up pinfall situation. 1...2..! Sabin rolls out of it, and to his feet, as he backs up into the ropes a few steps behind him, and hit’s a low dropkick on the sitting up Carlito. Chris Sabin gets back up to his feet quick, as the crowd is now fully behind him with “Sabin! Sabin!â€￾ chants, and Carlito is on his palms, and knees crawling away from more damage. Chris Sabin comes back at Carlito from the ropes to deliver a well placed baseball slide to the ribs of Carlito, knocking him on his back, and immobile. Chris Sabin jumps back to his feet, as he poses once more for the crowd with the MCMG hand insignia. Chris Sabin now scales the turnbuckles in which the apple is placed under the bottom turnbuckle. Chris Sabin stands at the top rope, as Carlito reaches for the apple, and leapt up back to his feet. Carlito spat once more in the face of Sabin, and brings Sabin down with a body slam from the top rope. The crowd loses their momentum, as they begin to boo Carlito, and the subtle change in momentum. Carlito expands his arms asking the crowd why they boo, as the crowd’s boo’s intensify. Carlito picks up Chris Sabin by the hair, as this time he promises the end. Carlito grabs Sabin by the shoulders prepping up for the Backstabber once again. Before Carlito even gets off the mat, Chris Sabin turns around, and delivers a knee to the midsection. Chris Sabin points out to the crowd as he locks in the front face lock, and pulls Carlito away from the ropes. Chris Sabin lifts Carlito up, and introduces him to the Future Shock! The crowd goes wild, as Sabin lands in a hook of the leg for the pin! 1...2.…3!

Result: Chris Sabin pins Carlito

Jim Ross: “Yes! Sabin advances in a great match showcased by the Genesis Division!â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Damnit, damnit, damnit! Carlito continues the losing streak, and can we please move on with the night.â€￾

“1967â€￾ hits once more, as Chris Sabin is declared winner, and celebrates amongst the turnbuckles. We go to an intermission.

Ad Break

We return to a cleared ring, as “Sorry About Your Damn Luckâ€￾ plays almost immediately. Outcomes the team of James Storm, and Robert Roode, in street clothes, and two bottles of beer in the hand of James Storm. Robert Roode walks to the ring leading the way for his associate, as the two hold the ring ropes open for each other. The two make it in the ring, and straighten their clothes. Robert Roode calls for two separate microphones, as staff members hand them so. The crowds boo’s from their presence dies down, as Roode holds the microphone up to his mouth.

Robert Roode: “Well, I take it you all are blind as you don’t see the best team in the business standing before you!â€￾

The crowd boos, as Robert Roode gets annoyed by the attendants.

Robert Roode: “You idiotic people! Shut up, and let the real men speak.â€￾

The crowds boo’s grow louder, as James Storm looks on in sympathy, but obviously holding in frustration.

Robert Roode: “This is ridiculous. I cant even speak. I cant-.â€￾

James Storm cuts into the promo.

James Storm: “What you need to do is shut the hell up, because you idiots scream so damn loud, no one can hear a god damn thing your saying!â€￾

The crowd begins to quiet down after Storms comment.

James Storm: “Robby is right. You don’t see the greatness here in the ring. We got the human ATM himself Robert Roode, the Roode one, and we got the Tennessee Badass himself, the Cowboy, James Storm. We got the only two things other than talent, that matter in this world. Money, and good ole beer!â€￾

Robert Roode: “Now that’s damn right.â€￾

James Storm: “See last week we showed ya’ll just how great we are, when we took that punk.â€￾

Robert Roode: “That hooligan.â€￾

James Storm: “That sassy little girl.â€￾

Robert Roode: “CM Punk. We took him out of commission after yours truly handed a wad of ass whooping to him. So lets give a hand to the man who will never make it in life. C.M. Punk!â€￾

James Storm: “Don’t even bother clapping. That punk doesn’t deserve it.â€￾

Robert Roode: “Hah, he just got in the way of the best team alive. No, correction, the best team ever, and look what happened?â€￾

James Storm: “That boy got knocked out.â€￾

Robert Roode: “Yes indeed, knocked out, and put to rest. Sorry punk.â€￾

James Storm: “So tonight we’re gonna’ party Beer Money Incorporated style, because we’re just that damn lucky.â€￾

Robert Roode: “And for those of you that ain’t partying with the number one team, sorry about your damn lu-.â€￾

“This Fire Burnsâ€￾ by Spitfire cuts Roode off, as outcomes CM Punk with a microphone in hand. The crowd cheers nonstop, as CM Punk has a bandaged head, and is in a t-shirt, and wrestling trunks. CM Punk voices his opinions.

CM Punk: “Do us all a favor, and shut up.â€￾

The crowd backs the remarks by Punk with “Punk! Punk! Punk!â€￾ chants.

CM Punk: “You two think you’re the top dogs or something? Come on? Last week, you two took advantage of me, and boy did that not really edge in with me. You smashed a bottle of beer across my head. No matter how you say it, or take it, I got messed up last week. You two played the game your best at, and no its not quarters, or monopoly, it’s the numbers game. You two took advantage of me. I offered my hand to you Robert Roode. You took it for granted, and that’s not going to settle easy in both my eyes, nor my stomach. So expect hell to pay.â€￾

Robert Roode: “What? You think you can take us? Buddy, did we knock you so hard you don’t know how to count? Let me elaborate on what your facing.â€￾

James Storm: “No let me please Robby, I’m not drunk, yet, so I should use this time to my advantage. We have the two most talented guys in Sports Entertainment. You have.. Well yourself. Unless your hiding little straight edge midgets in your pants or somethin’ we are going to hand your outnumbered ass back to Chicago, and your boring life style or whatever you call it.â€￾

CM Punk: “Well, well, you talk awful big to a guy with no back up. So how about this. The two most talented guys in Sports Entertainment against both “The Straightedge Superstarâ€￾, CM Punk.â€￾

The crowd pops, as it cuts Punk off. Punk looks to both sides smirking, as he focuses back on the ring down the aisle.

CM Punk: “And a surprise partner at GWF’s next pay per view Affliction? Come on you two. You can take on me, and my straightedge midgets right?â€￾

Robert Roode: “Well, the thing is, us being a global enterprise, have a busy schedule. We’ll try to fit you into our life, but at the moment, it will be kind of hard because next week we have a spot in the qualifying tag team match to face the winner of tonight’s tag team match with Priceless, and Burke & Benjamin. So it seems to me like we’re busy at Affliction when we win our match next week. But maybe you have better luck next time.â€￾

James Storm: “As for now, sorry about your damn luck!â€￾

The crowd boo’s the cowardly duo, as CM Punk looks unimpressed.

CM Punk: “Hah, well then that leaves me no choice.â€￾

CM Punk runs down the aisle, and slides into the ring, where James Storm, and Robert Roode hesitate to move, as they are in shock at the attack. CM Punk is now in the ring, as he dives at James Storm, and takes him down with a double leg takedown. CM Punk begins clobbering the Cowboy with lefts, and rights, as Robert Roode hesitates, but then delivers a punt kick to the rib cage of CM Punk. CM Punk dismounts Roode, and gets to his feet in no time, slightly holding his ribs, but Robert Roode rolls outside of the ring in no time, as CM Punk chases him out. CM Punk doesn’t bother going out, as James Storm slowly crawls outside of the ring. CM Punk also is to late in his attempts to catch Storm, as he is outside, and getting out of dodge upon rolling outside. CM Punk holds his hair, as he chuckles at Robert Roode, and Storm’s facial gestures. CM Punk taunts them from the turnbuckle as we go an ad break, with Jim Ross, and Layfield teasing the main event some more, and the GWF Championship match at Affliction.

Ad Break

We return to ringside with some generic action music playing to the crowd’s ears. Outcomes a scrawny, tanned, blonde haired man. A wrestler name bar goes across the screen showing his name to be Joshua Arlington. He waves to the crowd, and runs in place while being ringside. Joshua Arlington rolls into the ring, and points to the crowd, whist beating his chest.

Jim Ross: “Joshua Arlington, the self proclaimed, Detroit’s finest. Out to try, and topple the Samoan Umaga.â€￾

JBL: “Hah, I’d love to see that happen.â€￾

“Virtual Voodooâ€￾ plays as Umaga comes out almost immediately, screaming in Samoan, and shaking his arms, seeming to be stretching them out. Joshua Arlington puts up a fight set, and comes off very nervous, as the referee questions him a bit about the match. Umaga climbs into the ring, as the bell rings.

Singles Match
Umaga versus Joshua Arlington

Josh immediately tries to take Umaga back out the ring with some left forearms, but Umaga shoves Joshua to the matt, and on his back. Joshua rolls back up to run back at Umaga, only to crash into his thigh. Umaga just downed Arlington with a kick to the face, as he uses his thigh to impact his opponent rather than his foot. Joshua arches his back, as Umaga yells to the downed competitions demise. Umaga picks Joshua up by the hair, and takes him back down with a forearm to the head. Arlington stumbles away, as he’s knocked senseless by the forearm. Umaga holds up his thumb as Arlington attempts to crawl away from the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga kicks him so he doubles over on his back, as Umaga bends over, and hoists Arlington up across his chest. Umaga then tosses Arlington up onto his shoulders, as he gives a fatal yell to the crowd. Arlington out of no where, leans to the right, or towards the head of Umaga, as he catches Umaga, and connects a DDT counter from the attempt at a Samoan Drop! The crowd starts cheering for the locale, as Joshua is found on his knee’s, and palms once more. This time with a positive shocked face. Arlington gets up using the ropes, as he gives Umaga some stomps to the back for good measure. Arlington begins to bite off more than he can chew, but the outcome is consistent, as Umaga stays down. Arlington runs across the ring, and delivers a running senton to the back of Umaga, as the crowd applauds the maneuver. Joshua Arlington rolls Umaga over after connecting with the senton, as he hooks the massive leg of Umaga. 1.…! Umaga gets his shoulder up, and hits Arlington in the head. Joshua holds his head, as he rolls outside of the ring. Umaga slams the mat, as he gets up to his feet, grunting, and growling. Joshua Arlington’s count out is already at four, but is broken by Umaga coming outside of the ring. The referee hollers, and shouts to bring the match back in, but all Umaga has in his mind is destruction. Arlington with his back to Umaga is still holding his head, as Umaga grabs him, and throws him headfirst into the turnbuckle post. Arlington connects with the post gruesomely, as he holds his forehead in pain showing a cut in the nose. The referee refuses to end the match via count out, as this time he climbs outside of the ring, and grabs Arlington. The referee helps Arlington around the ring, as Umaga follows. Arlington is acquainted with the steel steps, as he tries to climbs them on his palms, and knees. Umaga kicks Arlington in the ribs, knocking him off the steps. Joshua is on his back once more, holding his ribs in pain. Umaga goes around the steps, as now the two are in front of the commentator table. Umaga picks up Arlington, and stands him on his feet. Umaga delivers a fatal Samoan Spike to the throat of Arlington, as the locale falls to the mat lifelessly. The crowd boo’s, as Umaga yells in Samoan. Umaga picks up Arlington once again, this time tossing him over his shoulders. Umaga turns, and begins to walk to the steps, as the crowd begins cheering strangely. Not for the two opponents, but for the Arabian extremist, Sabu coming to the ring from the crowd, with a steel chair in hand. Sabu hops to the apron, as he hops off, and is now ringside. Sabu throws the chair into the face of Umaga, causing the Samoan to drop Arlington. Umaga looks back at Sabu who dives at him with a forearm attack. The referee calls for the bell.

Result: Joshua Arlington is disqualified due to interference from Sabu

Sabu continues the attack, as he kicks Sabu in the calve several times, to cut down Umaga. Umaga goes with Sabu’s intentions, as he drops to one knee. Sabu picks up the chair he bring to the ring, and smacks it across the face of Umaga. Umaga falls on his back, as Sabu begins a merciless stomp on the bulldozer. The referee runs over to Sabu, and pulls him off, as Sabu pushes the referee off of him. Sabu goes back to stomping on Umaga, but Umaga is already getting back up to his feet, allowing him to fight back with right hands. Sabu repents with rights of his own, as the two continue brawling. Umaga grabs Sabu and tosses him into the commentator table, as Sabu slides across it. Sabu nearly knocks down the commentators, as he gets back up to his feet. Sabu climbs the table, and leaps off to connect with a dive on Umaga. Security comes running down to the ring, to try and contain the two. Sabu tries pushing away but they overcome Sabu, and keep him away from Umaga. Umaga is beat up enough, and is fairly easy to keep control of, as he seems to be busted open from the forehead. A slight cut, as nothing is big though. Sabu is took to the back, as we go to the commentators table.

Jim Ross: “Monstrous confrontation between the two right there. Without a doubt this is going to continue.â€￾

JBL: “Sabu has no damn business coming out here. What’d he do that for?â€￾

Jim Ross: “Obviously because Umaga cost Sabu his match earlier tonight. Sabu’s intentions are perfectly clear in my opinion.â€￾

JBL: “Well who cares about your opinion.â€￾

The camera cuts backstage as we see the camera going down to a locker room. Where the door is almost closing. We see Mr. Ken Kennedy himself doing push ups, and counting aloud, he is at forty seven, as he continues. Randy Orton comes into the scene with the GWF Championship draped along his shoulder, as he stares down at Mr. Kennedy.

Randy Orton: “Looking good champ.â€￾

Mr. Kennedy stops his push ups, as he sits on the near bench, and cracks open a bottled water. Kennedy takes a sip, and then stares at the bottle. He looks up to the GWF Champion.

Mr. Ken Kennedy: “What’s up Randy? What do you need?â€￾

Randy Orton: “Well as of right now, I need a tag team partner. But I want you Mr. Ken Kennedy. The loudmouth himself. What do you say? In the ring, side by side, with the GWF Champion, “The Legend Killerâ€￾, Randy Orton. You know how good that will look on your record?â€￾

Mr. Kennedy looks intrigued, as he stands up now, and rolls his fists.

Mr. Ken Kennedy: “I do agree. It will be good for me, but Randy lets be frank here. When I go out there, and pin Jeff Hardy, or Chris Jericho. That makes me a good contender for that.â€￾

Mr. Kennedy pokes Randy’s GWF Championship, and smirks, as Orton growls lowly.

Mr. Ken Kennedy: “So I’ll tell you this. I will go out there and team up with you, but the side effects, I cannot be held responsible for. Ok Randy?â€￾

Randy Orton gets up close, and personal with Mr. Kennedy, as he doesn’t smirk, but instead gives his battle face, as he looks disgusted by Kennedy’s opinions, and how he voiced them. Randy Orton steps back, and extends his hand to close the deal. Mr. Kennedy shakes the hand surely, as Orton pulls Kennedy closer.

Randy Orton: “Watch what you say you kid, words can get you hurt, but actions can get you killed. But with me, it’s a vice versa situation.â€￾

Randy Orton lets go, and walks off. As Mr. Kennedy smirks at Orton, and then nods. We go back to ringside, as Jim Ross, and JBL finish commenting the main event. We go to an advertisement break before moving along.

Ad Break

JBL: “Well now that we have a known, and complete main event. Its time for the big match of the night. The debut of the playmaker, himself. Montel Vontavious Porter. MVP. The highest paid wrestler in sports entertainment.â€￾

J.R.: “Yes, also the man who was seen trapped in a Cobra Clutch by Christopher Daniels last week.â€￾

JBL: “That was due to Mr. Kennedy.â€￾

J.R.: “And? JBL he still proved to be all talk, and Daniels proved him a worthy enough competitor for the GWF Continental Championship.â€￾

JBL: “Lets get a damn move on with the match please.â€￾

“You Look Fly Todayâ€￾ hits as Rikishi comes out with his entrance theatrics, as the crowd cheers on the man. Rikishi makes his way down to the ring, as he rolls in, and head spins in the ring.

JBL: “ A walking buffoon is what he is. Look at his lard ass.â€￾

“Get Backâ€￾ by Ludachris plays as a blast of pyro lights the entrance setting. Outcomes Montel Vontavious Porter in his normal entrance attire, but he holds two chains up, one with a MVP medallion, and another with a 305 medallion, as the crowd gives off heat. MVP holds the chains up, one in one hand, while the other in the other hand. MVP nods his head, and then walks down to the ring, as he beats his chest. While walking down another blast of pyro sets off as Porter makes it ringside. Montel hops to the apron, and climbs in the ring, as he points out to the crowd, and poses with the ballin’ traditional taunt.

Singles Match
Montel Vontavious Porter versus The Samoan Rikishi

As the bell rings, Porter is removing his chains, and handing them to staff members. Rikishi uses the moment to stretch out, and pump up the crowd. Rikishi with his back turned from Porter, is pointing to the crowd, and Montel shows that all is fair in love, and war, as he delivers a big kick to the back of Rikishi. Rikishi falls face first into the corner, as Porter pulls Rikishi out, and locks him in a standing side headlock. Porter brings Rikishi to the center of the ring, where he pulls Rikishi back, and locks in an abdominal stretch. Porter wretches the hold ferociously as Rikishi grunts in pain, and the crowd boos. Porter tells Rikishi to make it easy on himself, and to just tap out already. Rikishi tries fighting off the hold, as Rikishi tries wiggling out of the hold. Montel see’s a sign of resistance, as he readjusts his foot, and applies more pressure to the hold. Montel Vontavious Porter holds up his forearm, and smacks it across the stomach of Rikishi. Rikishi begins to yell in pain, growing more, and more painful. Rikishi finds a way out, as he delivers elbows to the knee of MVP to the left of him. Rikishi nails a few more back elbows, until Porter lets go, and Rikishi spins out of the move. Rikishi delivers a superkick to Porter downing the debuting superstar. Rikishi points to the crowd, and does the worm! Rikishi then transitions the dance move into a head spin, Porter starts pushing himself up, and see’s the head spin, as he takes advantage, and makes it into as small of a package you can get with Rikishi. 1...2.…! Rikishi kicks out! Porter rolls up to his feet, as he back pedals into the ropes behind him. Rikishi was rising to his feet, and shows his ability by ducking a clothesline attempt from Porter. Porter goes off running behind Rikishi, and bounces off the ropes in front of him, giving him momentum to go to Rikishi. Rikishi pays tribute to his family member, by ducking once again, but nailing the lifting side slam, or the Rock Bottom! Rikishi immediately returns the favor of the previous small package, and covers Porter. 1.…2.…!

Porter gets his shoulder up, as Rikishi looks rather annoyed, and gets back up to his feet. Rikishi gets back up, as he picks Porter up with him. Rikishi strongly whips Porter to the ropes, as Porter returns to Rikishi dipping low for the back body drop, but Porter hooks his leg around Rikishi’s head, and grabs Rikishi’s arm, looking for the Playmaker! Rikishi doesn’t see himself losing the match, as he pulls back, causing Porter to lose control of The Samoan, Rikishi comes back at Rikishi, and nails him with a big shoulder block. Montel falls back, but uses his anger to get back up, only to be pulled into a second shoulder block. Courtesy of Rikishi. Porter holds his head in pain, as Rikishi walks over Porter, so that Porter is between his legs on the mat now. Rikishi bends over to pick up Porter, but the Miami locale pokes Rikishi in the eyes. Rikishi holds his face in pain, as he stumbles around, giving Porter time to rise up, and center himself again. Rikishi is still stumbling around, as Porter delivers a big kick to the stomach of Rikishi. Porter follows up by spinning around Rikishi, so that he wraps his arms around the Samoan opponent. Montel struggles at first, but eventually connects Rikishi with the canvas with a German Suplex. Porter once on the mat, moves up to Rikishi’s upper body, and locks in a Crossface. Porter applies the hold, as Rikishi is out of reach from the ropes, and is muffled by Porter’s forearm. Porter wretches the hold back, and demands Rikishi taps out. Rikishi refuses, and begins to push up, and out of the hold. Porter tries to maintain control, but Rikishi is riding a sentinel of new found strength, as he also uses his sheer size to get up to his feet, as Porter cant down the mammoth again. Rikishi stumbles away, as he is on his knees several feet from Porter. Rikishi uses the ropes to his advantage, and pulls himself abroad his feet, as Porter does the same. Rikishi turns around, as Porter goes for an Irish Whip to the corner across the ring. Rikishi counters with a whip of his own, sending Porter into the corner, and with such force he bounces off, and is whipped into the other corner across the ring. Porter stays put at the corner this time, as Rikishi signals for the corner butt bump maneuver. Rikishi connects leaving Porter to drop to a seated position against the bottom turnbuckle. Rikishi teases for the Stink face as he sets up for the nastiest maneuver in his arsenal. Rikishi plants his rear end upon Montel’s face, as Porter kicks, and shouts as he is trapped by the colossal eclipse. Rikishi doesn’t let out, as he makes sure Porter will never forget the Samoan’s name. Rikishi pulls off of Porter, as Porter holds his face in disgust, and spits out his mouth. Rikishi laughs at Montel’s demise, as Montel slowly crawls out of the corner. Rikishi kicks Montel, causing MVP to double over on his back, and allowing Rikishi to pin. 1...2.…! Montel gets a shoulder up.

The fight is just getting hotter, as Rikishi gets up, and stomps on the canvas, hoping an end to Porters match. Porter slowly sits up, and turns to get hoisted up by Rikishi, onto the three hundred plus pounders shoulders. Montel tries to stagger off as Rikishi centers himself in the ring for the Samoan Drop. Porter converges the canvas with Rikishi’s head, as he counters by falling off, and nailing a DDT on Rikishi. The crowd cheers, as Porter tries to make his surprising counter actually count. Porter pins Rikishi. 1...2...! Rikishi throws his shoulder up. Porter tries covering again. 1.….! Rikishi kicks out. Porter sits up so that he is on his knees, and guides Rikishi up to his feet, along with himself. Porter grabs Rikishi’s log like arms, and Irish Whips him to the ropes across the ring. Rikishi comes back full momentum, and MVP uses the big mans momentum against him, as he tosses Rikishi out through the second, and third rope. Rikishi lands on his feet outside, as Porter gathers himself inside the ring after the feat. Rikishi breathes hard outside, as Porter climbs out, and creeps behind the Samoan, to bring him over to the steel steps, and bash his head on top of the steps. Rikishi holds his head in pain, as Porter goes for another shot at the steps. Upon impact, Rikishi stops himself with his hands, and elbows Porter in the face, followed by whipping Porter kidney first into the apron. Porter rolls into the ring, as The Samoan heavyweight follows him in. Porter tries crawling away, as Rikishi kicks Porter in the back. Rikishi beats his chest, and yells in Samoan, coming off very ruthless, as he picks up the Miami Locale, and strongly tosses him into the corner. Porter once again bounces off the corner, and this time is caught with a tremendous Sidewalk Slam from Rikishi! The crowd goes sour with boo’s as the face is now on top. Oddly, the favorite in the match, the heel, is now down and out, as Rikishi covers him. 1.….2.…! Porter gets a shoulder up! Rikishi doesn’t know what to do with the resilient opponent, but allows Porter to pull himself up, as he takes position to decapitate the head of Montel Vontavious Porter with a super kick. Porter is now as slow as ever, as he looks towards the crowd, and away from Rikishi. Porter turns around, and Rikishi goes for his acclaimed super kick, but Montel ducks! Rikishi swings the leg into the air, and catches nothing, as Porter takes advantage of The Samoans odd stance, and takes him down with a double leg takeover. Rikishi hit’s the canvas on his back, as Montel mounts him, and starts delivering lefts, and rights. Porter continues the attack, and the referee has to pull the aggressor off. Porter question the referee, as the two yell at each other. Rikishi slowly gets up to his feet, as he looks on, about to attack. Rikishi goes running towards the referee, and Montel, but Porter pushes the referee out of the way, and delivers a toe kick to the stomach of Rikishi. Rikishi still keeps his head up, but holds his stomach in pain. Porter grabs Rikishi, and whips him to the ropes, as Rikishi bounces back full throttle. Porter goes for a move, but the tables are turned as Rikishi now whips Porter to the ropes. Porter comes back, and Rikishi is set up for his back body drop into a Samoan Drop. Montel hooks his leg around Rikishi’s head, and connects with a swift Playmaker! Porter covers! 1..2..3!

Result: Montel Vontavious Porter pins Rikishi

Jim Ross: “We are seeing a new, and revamped MVP tonight, he shows his drive much more, and showcased his talent here tonight with a clean, and big win over The Samoan Rikishi.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Yes, well this just goes to show that MVP doesn’t need a dirty move to win a match. He’s talented the way he is, and watch, he is going places ladies, and gentlemen.â€￾

Back in the ring, Porter celebrates, and is declared the winner, as he climbs outside of the ring, and beats his chest while walking to the back.

Jim Ross: “Backstage we have a camera crew in the locker-room of the team about to face The Golden Experience for a chance to win the GWF Tag Team Championships. The Miz, and The John Morrison.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Good job, because they are The MnM.â€￾

We cut backstage to see Miz stretching out his arms, and John Morrison lacing up his boots. Just then, the team of Ted Dibiase Junior, and Cody Rhodes come into the scene, dressed in street clothes. They look down at the tag team, and smirk. Team Priceless is about to begin, but John Morrison cuts in before hand.

John Morrison: “What do you two hoodlums want?â€￾

The Miz: “It looks like our buddies Cody, and Teddy are on the wrong side of the building Johnny. I think they need to be acquainted with the door because this is fogging my train of thought with the palace of wisdom.â€￾

Cody Rhodes chuckles, as Ted Dibiase Jr. replies.

Ted Dibiase Jr.: “Ah, come on boys, we’re not here for any trouble. We just wanted to wish our fellow young, and talented roster mates good luck in their match tonight.â€￾

Cody Rhodes: “No, no, they aren’t just roster mates Ted. They are from the Palace of Wisdom? Say isn’t that some women’s clu-?â€￾

Ted Dibiase Jr.: “Now, now Cody, come on. We’re talking to “THEâ€￾ Miz, and Morrison.â€￾

The Miz, and Morrison take ease to the comments, but quickly intensify as shown in their facial expressions.

John Morrison: “See, both myself, and The Chick Magnet, don’t need luck given by the likes of yourselves. Our strength, and fortitude in any situation is enough for us to win any match we are in. Our talent is extracted from the Moonlit dawn itself, so we have infinite resources tonight, when we face the likes of Benjamin, and Burke.â€￾

The Miz: “Contrary to your statement boys, we should be wishing you good luck in your match next week. Because you know you don’t want to caught in the ring with both of us come Affliction. We have the Guru of Greatness, John Morrison, and the one and only, Miz. Thank you, thank you.â€￾

John Morrison: “Actually Miz, all this luck talk is really irrelevant to success. See, luck is false, and all that is false, is a sin at the Palace of Wisdom. And sinful deeds are meant to severely punished in the Palace of Wisdom. So I’d suggest you two watch your mouths around us, and any of the chosen ones. Because we are easy going, and will allow you two to go on, and about, but the next time you speak of false success, or meanings, you may be punished. But we are The MnM, and all that matters is the GWF Tag Team Championships, and we are going to be “THEâ€￾ GWF Tag Team Champions. Be Jealous.â€￾

Ted Dibiase nods his head, and speaks up.

Ted Dibiase Jr.: “Alright well, its been lovely, it seems like you have everything under control don’t you say Cody?â€￾

Cody Rhodes nods his head in agreement.

Ted Dibiase Jr.: “Catch you two later fellas‘.â€￾

Team Priceless smile, and walk off, as The MnM seem accomplished within themselves. The camera cuts again to the parking lot this time, as a camera is placed in the center. A limousine begins to pull up, and eventually parks over the first camera angle, leading up to another one placed at the floor next to the back door. A chauffeur opens the back door, as someone comes out from the back. All that is seen is the shoes, and bottom of the slacks being worn by the rider of the limousine. A deep voice identified as the chauffeur’s is heard, but then the response to the chauffeur is without a doubt the rider’s.

Rider: “Lets do this ladies. Whoooooo!â€￾

The man walks on, as the camera still hasn’t come up, but as the man walks away, it gradually goes upward showing the back of the man in a baby blue business suit. Everyone’s guess is that it is none other than the Nature Boy himself, Ric Flair. The crowd gives a massive ovation, as Flair is followed by two fine looking women, in clubbing clothes to say the least. The limousine is heard leaving the scene, as we go back ringside to an ecstatic crowd, and commentating team.

Jim Ross: “By god, it’s the Nature Boy, Ric Flair. He’s in GWF! He’s in the building ladies, and gentlemen.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Give the devil his due, he knows how to make a crowd go wild, and boy this crowd is wild.â€￾

Jim Ross: “This is phenomenal, this is amazing, we have Hall of Famer Ric Flair in the building.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Lets not take away the spotlight from our next match, as we have Shelton Benjamin, and Elijah Burke looking to defeat The MnM tonight.â€￾

“Ain’t No Make Believeâ€￾ by Stonefree Experience hit’s the speakers, as the new theme introduces the original tag team of The Miz, and The Morrison. The Palace of Wisdom goers, walk to the ring as the arena heats up with boo’s, minus the cheering female fan base. The Miz holds down the ropes for Morrison, and Morrison does the same. The two warm up, and converse on their game plan.

“Undisputedâ€￾ by Ludacris plays as a rain of pyro comes down upon a hood wearing team of unidentified wrestlers. The two walk out, and reveal themselves as Shelton Benjamin, and Elijah Burke. Together, The Golden Experience. The two run down to the ring, and slide in, as they pose together for the crowd. The two knuckle each other up, and chuckle, and point at The MnM.

Tag Team Match
John Morrison, and The Miz versus Elijah Burke, and Shelton Benjamin

The Miz, and Elijah Burke choose to be the legal men to start the match, as the two circle around the ring. Eventually, they move into enter a collar elbow tie with each other. The Miz backs out of the hold, as Elijah tries to keep The Miz, causing him to lower himself below The Miz’s chin allowing Miz to connect with a knee to the face followed by a side headlock. The Miz applies pressure, and eventually transitions into a face buster. Elijah stumbles away, as he tries to make a tag to Benjamin, but Miz wraps his arms around Burke‘s waist, and pulls him back to the center of the ring. Burke spins out of the hold to deliver a knee to the stomach, and look for a vertical suplex, but John Morrison runs in the ring to distract Elijah, and the referee. Morrison argues with the referee, as he stays at the corner arguing back. Elijah grows tired of Morrison’s antics, and drops Miz, and goes to Morrison’s corner for a clothesline, but Morrison runs out the corner, causing Elijah to go appendage first into the corner as Miz tries to capitalize and roll up Elijah. 1...2..! Elijah kicks out. The Miz gets back up, as does Elijah. Elijah counters a forearm, and Irish whips Miz to the ropes. The Miz comes back to land into a spinning round house kick from Elijah Burke. Elijah connects in fluid motion, as Miz is planted on the floor. Elijah stands over Miz, and beats his chest as he signals for the tag team titles. Elijah walks over to his corner to tag in his partner, Shelton Benjamin. Shelton Benjamin climbs in the ring as Miz is already on his knees, arising. John Morrison runs into the ring, and tries to attack Benjamin, but is efforts are meddled by Benjamin, as The Golden Standard delivers a Steven Kick to the Guru of Greatness. Shelton full of momentum runs to the ropes, and bounces off back towards Miz. Shelton takes down Miz with one handed bulldog. Miz flounders on the mat, as Shelton springs back up to action. John Morrison goes for a cheap attack, as Shelton ducks early, and takes Morrison out, and over the ropes with a back body drop. Shelton Benjamin yell’s to the crowd, as he see’s Miz still down. Benjamin drops to his knees, and rolls Miz over to cover. 1...2..! Miz kicks out. Shelton Benjamin gets back up to his feet, as we go to a word from GWF’s sponsors.

Ad Break

We return to see The Miz in control as he has Benjamin laid down in the corner being stomped upon. The Miz pauses, and yells “Hoorahâ€￾ as he continues stomping upon the down Golden Standard. The Miz starts to pick up Shelton from the armpits, as he sets Shelton on a seated position at the second turnbuckle. The Miz runs to the ropes across the ring, and bounces off. The Miz connects at the corner with a boot to the face. Shelton Benjamin puts his weight on the ropes to try, and stay up, as he is dazed, but Miz decides that on the ground is his best bet. Miz kicks Shelton in the back of the knee’s as Shelton falls on one knee now. The Miz centers Benjamin, and delivers a kick to the back of Shelton. Shelton Benjamin lands on his stomach as he rolls out of the ring for a breather. This is what The Miz is looking for, as he climbs out the ring, and arrives ringside, as he grabs Shelton by the head, and tosses him into the barricade, ribs first. Benjamin stays next to the barricade, as he grunts in pain. The Miz grabs Shelton by the head, and throws Shelton shoulder first into the steel steps. The steps don’t break, as John Morrison looks down, and cheers The Miz. The Miz beats his chest, and signals for the belt as he grabs the down Shelton, and rolls him into the ring. The Miz slides in after Shelton, and Shelton starts to push up, as he nails an unexpected uppercut. The Miz does a dramatic turn around, as Shelton goes running to the ropes behind the Miz. Shelton rebounds, to get knocked by a knee from The Miz. Shelton lands on his back, as The Miz taunts him from his feet. The Miz kicks Shelton several times, increasing the ferocity in each kick. The Miz picks Shelton Benjamin up, and drops him on his back with a body slam. The Miz runs over to his corner, and tags in his partner John Morrison. John leaps up to the top rope from the apron, and quickly leaps up for a elbow drop. Shelton flaps up, and down on the mat, as Morrison covers. 1...2..! Shelton Benjamin throws his shoulder up, breaking the count.

John Morrison crawls over to another corner, as he looks for another high flying maneuver, but Shelton Benjamin was already crawling towards Elijah Burke. Shelton makes the tag, as Elijah comes in, and Morrison hops off the turnbuckle, and goes running fresh off the ropes. Elijah takes Morrison down with a shoulder block, as Morrison rolls around the mat. Elijah Burke tells Morrison to get up, as John gets upset, and runs back to the ropes across the ring. John Morrison bounces off full throttle, as he comes at Elijah Burke. Elijah Burke shows his athleticism by jumping over John Morrison. John goes into the ropes in front of him, and tries to hit Elijah in the second time around, but Elijah jumps up again. Morrison was ring smart this time around, as he paused in front of Elijah. Elijah jumped for no reason, and is in front of Morrison. Morrison simply pokes Elijah Burke in the eyes, as Elijah goes off holding his face in pain. Morrison runs at Elijah, and leaps up through the air, and takes down Burke with a hurricanranna. Morrison plants Burke, but stays mounted on Elijah, as he delivers rights, and lefts to the head of his opponent. Morrison gets up, and nails Shelton Benjamin with a forearm, as Shelton flies off the apron. Morrison directs himself back to the legal man; Elijah Burke. Morrison picks up Elijah, and looks for a whip to the ropes, but Elijah counters, and whips Morrison to the ropes. John comes back, and slides in between the legs of Burke. Elijah turns around, and Morrison goes for a kick to the chest. Elijah catches, but John transitions into an enzuiguri! The crowd goes wild, as John hooks the leg. 1...2..and! No, Burke breaks the count by lifting his shoulder. John leaps up to his feet, inhumane like, as he looks down at Elijah. Morrison slaps the back of Elijah’s head to taunt Burke some more. Elijah slowly gets up, but is caught by Morrison whom had been stalking The Experience. Morrison has a arm bar on Elijah, and makes a tag to The Miz. The Miz gets in the ring, and smirks at Elijah, as he delivers a boot to the stomach. John Morrison goes to his corner, as The Miz opens up Elijah Burke’s legs, and kicks Elijah in the groin. The crowd boo’s, as Miz yells “Hoorahâ€￾ once more. The Miz picks up Elijah, and tags John Morrison in again. John climbs in the ring again, and the two trade control over Burke. John now holds Burke up straight, as Miz blindly tags himself again. The Miz gets in the ring, and climbs the second rope. The Miz hops off, and delivers a forearm on the shoulder of Elijah. John lets go of Elijah, and goes back into the corner, as Elijah holds his shoulder in pain, as he stumbles away. Elijah Burke falls to one knee, and The Miz picks him back up. The Miz looks to work some more on the tired Burke, but Burke uses his might to back Miz up into the ropes, and he tosses Miz to the opposite ropes. The Miz looks to bounce off, and Shelton Benjamin sends The Miz with a kick to the back of the head. The Miz holds his head, and turns around, as Elijah see’s the opening and chop blocks the back of the knee of Miz. Miz lands face first into the turnbuckle, as Elijah makes the much needed tag to his associate Benjamin.

Shelton Benjamin goes into the match as fast as he can looking to make up for loss time. Shelton locks in a side headlock on The Miz, as he applies some pressure. The Miz tries hitting some below the belt shots, but Shelton adjusts himself so he is behind Miz. Shelton locks in a sleeper hold, as he tells Miz to give up. The Miz tries to make it to his partner, but Shelton is in control over The Palace of Wisdom visitor. The Miz reaches out for the tag, and Morrison reaches back, but the two are just an inch in between the two. The Miz reaches out with his free hand, and uses the ropes to his advantage. Miz gets the tag in on Morrison, as Shelton lets go of Miz. Miz goes stumbling into the corner, as Morrison goes for a clothesline. Shelton Benjamin ducks, as Morrison stops behind Shelton. Morrison stops, and delivers a spinning heel kick to the back of Benjamin. Benjamin goes through the ropes, and spills outside, as Morrison chases the meat like a dog hungry for a killing. Morrison stands over a down Benjamin, as he stomps on the kidney’s of Shelton Benjamin. John Morrison smirks devilishly, as he picks up Benjamin, and tosses him face first into the turnbuckle post. Benjamin holds his nose in pain, as he breaks down on his knees, and holds his face in pain. Morrison tosses his hair out of his face, as he guides Shelton back to his feet. Morrison slams Shelton face first into the security barricade, as he works the injured nose of Benjamin. Morrison places Shelton up right, and then connects with a hard right hand, before slamming Shelton’s head again. Morrison turns Shelton Benjamin over, and locks him in a headlock. Morrison backs up, so that he is over the unmated part of the ringside area, and delivers a gruesome DDT, staining the concrete red with blood from Shelton’s nose. Elijah Burke decides to end this, and hops off the apron, and makes his way around the ring. Elijah Burke is approached by The Miz whom hopped off his apron to defend Morrison, but Elijah counters a clothesline attempt with a dropkick.

“Pricelessâ€￾ plays as outcomes Team Priceless from the back. Now with six men ringside, Morrison lets of Shelton Benjamin, and calls for Cody Rhodes, and Ted Dibiase to approach them. Elijah Burke takes advantage of the distraction, and spins Morrison around. Elijah Burke tosses John Morrison into the ring, and follows, as he stalks a down John Morrison who is crawling to his feet, on all fours. John Morrison slowly gets up to be planted with a German Suplex. Elijah keeps a hold of Morrison, and delivers a second. Elijah doesn’t hesitate to make it four, as the crowd cheers on Elijah Burke. The referee is outside getting The Miz, and Shelton Benjamin back to the ring, and warning Team Priceless. Team Priceless stay ringside, as Miz gets back in his corner, and Shelton Benjamin enters the ring, with a bloodied nose. Shelton Benjamin see’s Elijah Burke in control of Morrison, and the two deliver a double suplex on The Guru of Greatness. Shelton Benjamin covers John Morrison as Elijah goes back to his corner. 1...2.! The Miz breaks it up. Shelton Benjamin is to fatigued to get back up in time, but Elijah turns around, and rushes The Miz. Elijah Burke takes Miz out, with a clothesline which knocks both of them outside. The referee begins calling the two to return to the ring, as John Morrison sets up Shelton Benjamin for the Moonlight Drive. Ted Dibiase Jr. reaches in the ring, and pulls John’s leg. John Morrison turns around, and tries to kick Ted Dibiase, but he’s to late, as Ted Dibiase backs up smirking. The referee directs himself back to the legal men, as Shelton Benjamin capitalizes by planting Morrison with a T-Bone Suplex as John turns around! The crowd cheers, and Shelton lands with a hook of the leg. 1..2.3..!

Result: Shelton Benjamin pins John Morrison

Jim Ross: “And The Golden Experience moves to Affliction.â€￾

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Yes, but look at what is partaking in the ring. The MnM, and Team Priceless look about ready to explode.â€￾

In the ring, as “Undisputedâ€￾ plays, Shelton Benjamin, and Elijah Burke help each other to the back. John Morrison grabs his hair in pain, and immediately directs his attention to Team Priceless who are outside applauding the crowd. The Miz asks the referee to restart the match, but the referee says no, and retreats to the back. Team Priceless’s Ted Dibiase Jr. asks for a microphone, and is given one.

Ted Dibiase Jr.: “And your deserving winners, and now with a chance to win the GWF Tag Team Championships, Elijah Burke, and Shelton Benjamin.â€￾

Cody Rhodes smirks, and asks for the microphone to be handed to him.

Cody Rhodes: “And your losers, our losers, and their families losers, The fag- uh I mean chick magnet, The Miz, and John Morrison the Guru of Greatness. Better luck next time guys, thanks for coming out tonight.â€￾

John Morrison, and The Miz don’t take light to their comments, as The Miz calls for them to come in the ring, but John Morrison doesn’t seem patient. John Morrison slides out the ring, as Ted Dibiase Jr., and Cody Rhodes are already walking to the back. John Morrison grabs a chair, and folds it. John Morrison follows Team Priceless, and calls Ted Dibiase Jr. Ted turns around, and Morrison raises the chair ready to attack Ted. Cody Rhodes pulls the chair away from The Guru of Greatness, as Ted Dibiase Jr. delivers a forearm to the head of Morrison. Morrison falls back, as the two start to stomp on John Morrison. The Miz comes outside the ring to save his partner, as he wildly begins to swing at Team Priceless. The Miz’s attempts are working, as Cody, and Ted retreat to the back. The Miz immediately checks on his partners condition.

We go backstage to the locker room of Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels eagerly paces, as he’s on the phone telling someone to be careful. Shawn Michaels gets off the phone, and then a knock on the door is heard. Michaels tells the knocker to come in, and immediately a conversation commences.

Ric Flair: “Whoooooo!â€￾

Shawn Michaels’ face lights up with please, as he embraces Ric Flair with open arms. The two engage in a hug, as Michaels pats the back of Flair.

Shawn Michaels: “Your exactly the guidance I need man. Thanks for coming Ric. You don’t know how much this means to me man. I appreciate it.â€￾

Ric Flair pulls away from Michaels, and smirks, as he tells Shawn to wait with his finger.

Ric Flair: “Come on in girls!â€￾

Two blonde women, both good looking, enter the room, and take the side of Flair, one on each side. The two begin massaging up Ric Flair, as Flair organizes himself, and his suit.

Shawn Michaels: “Good ole’ Naitch’, man I missed you. I see your still the stud you’ve always been.â€￾

The girls nod, and smile, as Flair answers again.

Ric Flair: “When have I not been Shawn? Naitch’ is in GWF for the night, and your going to party Flair style! Whoooooo!â€￾

Ric Flair struts in place, as Michaels laughs, and tries to settle Flair down.

Shawn Michaels: “We’ll party after the show, but right now, lets get to the real reason you’re here. To help me out with Brock Lesnar. What do I do?â€￾

Ric Flair: “Take the big sum’ bitch down.â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “Gee, thanks, that really gives me some sense of strategy on how I’m going to wrestle this guy.â€￾

Ric Flair smirks in distress, as he grabs Michaels’ shoulders.

Ric Flair: “Alright Shawn, well lets see, since I’ve faced Brock millions of times before. I’d say stay on your feet, but try to keep him barely on his. Watch his ground game, and watch that F-U, F-8, F- whatever it is.â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “Yeah, alright then, we’ll go more in depth in a bit, but did Evan come to you right now? What’d he tell you?â€￾

Ric Flair looks confused, as he replies.

Ric Flair: “Evan? Evan Bourne? You’re little apprentice?"

Shawn nods his head in approval of Flair’s guess.

Ric Flair: “I haven’t seen the rook’ all night?â€￾

Shawn Michaels now looks confused, as Flair tells the girls to seat themselves.

Shawn Michaels: “But he said he saw you pull up?â€￾

Ric Flair: “Um he must of seen a different car.â€￾

Just then, staff members come into the locker room, and call Shawn.

Staff Member: “Mr. Michaels, we have a dilemma out back.â€￾

Shawn Michaels: “What is it?â€￾

Staff Member: “Its Bourne. Evan Bourne; he’s unconscious, and in some bad shape. EMT’s are going to get him now. You want to check it out?â€￾

Shawn Michaels looks worried, as he is about to rush to the scene. The staff member is then on his walkie talkie, and begins to reply to another member over radio transmissions.

Staff Member: “Well, the ambulance already got him, but they said that the attacker left this upon the chest of Bourne.â€￾

The staff member pulls out a poster, which is made out to be an advertisement for GWF’s Affliction.

Shawn Michaels: “Lesnar. He’s here. He has to be.â€￾

Michaels storms out his locker room, and Flair follows, as he tells his ladies to make the staff member feel at home. We go to another Ad Break.

Ad Break

“No More Wordsâ€￾ hits as the blinkers initiate, Jeff Hardy comes out dancing, and doing his theatrics. Jeff Hardy slaps the hands of fans, as he goes down to the ring. Hardy rolls in, and he hops onto the second turnbuckle, and does his signature taunts. He hops down, and bounces around a little bit in the ring.

Jim Ross: “Welcome back ladies, and gentlemen. We have our main event for the evening, Jeff Hardy, and Chris Jericho versus Mr. Kennedy, and the GWF Champion Randy Orton. “The Extreme Enigmaâ€￾ outside, and in the ring now.â€￾

The countdown starts on the titantron. 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1! “Break The Wallsâ€￾ blares through the speakers, as none other than Chris Jericho’s back is shown. He has his hands extended, and he pumps his arm while turning around. The lights come on, and Chris Jericho comes down the aisle. Jericho slides into the ring, and gives his partner a long hard stare. He extends his hand, unwillingly, and the two converse.

John Bradshaw Layfield: “Chris Jericho cant be happy after losing number one contendership to Jeff Hardy. Can he be a trustworthy partner?â€￾

“Turn Up The Troubleâ€￾ plays as the crowd silently awaits the Wisconsin native. Just then, Mr. Kennedy comes out. He calls for a microphone as it drops down, the lights go out, and a spotlight shines over “The Loud Mouthed Superstarâ€￾. He grabs the old school microphone, and speaks into it.

Mr. Ken Kennedy: “Coming from the city you all wish you can say you come from, Green Bay, Wisconsin! He is the next world champion in the making. Misteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddyyyyyyy!â€￾

JBL: “Wait for it. Here it comes Ross.â€￾

Mr. Ken Kennedy: “Kennedy.â€￾

Mr. Kennedy lets the microphone go, and walks down the aisle. The lights come back on, and he eventually makes it ringside, and awaits. Jeff Hardy, and Chris Jericho dare him to come inside. Kennedy begs to differ, and tells them to wait just when:

“Voicesâ€￾ cuts off the interaction between Kennedy, and his opponents as none other than Randy Orton comes out from the top of the entrance aisle. Randy Orton’s GWF Championship hung from his shoulder is the clear center of attention between the four participants of the match. Randy Orton decides to bank on his championship as he raises it up to many of the fans. “RKOâ€￾ chants start up, as Orton smirks. Randy Orton goes down to the ring, and is side by side with his partner of choice, Mr. Kennedy. Randy Orton pats his partner in the back, and then points to the team of Chris Jericho, and Jeff Hardy.

Main Event
Chris Jericho, and Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton, and Mr. Ken Kennedy

The bell sounds, as Randy Orton, and Mr. Kennedy slide into the ring ready to engage in a match, but Jericho, and Hardy are unaware of the unexpected attack, and the referee prevents an unfair start. The legal men are chosen as Chris Jericho, and Mr. Kennedy start to approach each other. The two meet, and enter an elbow collar tie, but Jericho spins around the back of Kennedy and locks in a hammerlock. Jericho applies pressure, as Jericho then takes down Kennedy by kicking out the legs of the Wisconsin locale. Kennedy lands on his knees, as Jericho changes his state with a kick to the back. Kennedy lands on his stomach, as Jericho points to Orton, and begins mercilessly stomping on Mr. Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy tries to flounder to his feet, but Jericho grabs him by the head, and tosses him back first into the corner clear of tag team partners. Kennedy stays at the corner, but Jericho connects with a clothesline, followed by his signature running one handed bulldog. Kennedy is now on his back rather than his stomach as earlier, and Jericho see’s another opportunity. Jericho runs to the ropes, and leaps to the second rope to go backwards for his Lionsault, but Kennedy rolls away! Jericho lands on his feet barely, as he stumbles backwards, and is caught in a head lock by the illegal man Randy Orton. The ropes, in between the two, as Jericho reaches out to thin air, but Orton in lethal motion, wretches the eyes of Y2J. Randy Orton then begins to gauge Jericho’s eyes out, but Jericho counters with an elbow to the ribs of Orton through the ropes. Randy Orton spills out to the ringside area, and lands onto the barricade, as the fans boo both Orton, and Jericho.

Chris Jericho calls Orton a coward from the ring, as he turns around into a big shoulder block from Mr. Kennedy. Mr. Kennedy asks Randy why he is outside, and Orton yells back. Kennedy turns around, and directs Jericho face first into the top turnbuckle in another clear corner. Kennedy spins Jericho around, and pushes him into the corner. Mr. Kennedy repeatedly kicks Chris in the midsection, and uses the ropes to give himself an edge. Jericho holds his stomach in pain, as he tries to climb outside, but Kennedy delivers forearms to the back of the escaping Jericho. Kennedy pulls Jericho to the center of the ring, and delivers a snap DDT in the middle of the ring. Mr. Kennedy tags in Randy Orton, and the two start stomping on the down Chris Jericho. The referee tries to keep the two from double teaming Jericho, but Mr. Kennedy holds the legs of the “The Ayatollah of Rock, and Rollaâ€￾ open, and Orton stomps on Kennedy’s groin. Jeff Hardy hollers at Orton begging for Orton to allow Chris to make the tag, but Orton laughs, and guides Chris back to his feet, as Kennedy retreats to his corner. Randy Orton begs fro competition, as he looks for an Irish Whip, but some offense from Chris is seen, as he tries to counter, but his attempts are quickly ended with a knee to the stomach, as Jericho spits out blood from his mouth. Jericho is left standing by himself, as Orton chop blocks the back of Jericho’s knee. Jericho crashes to the mat, as he has trouble making it back up to his feet. Orton drops to the mat himself, and begins pounding, as he is in push up position signaling for the deadly maneuver known as the RKO. Jericho slowly makes it up to his feet, and Orton begins foaming from his mouth, in traditional style, as Orton leaps in the air, while torquing his back, and looking to grab a hold of Jericho’s head. Jericho miraculously counters by grabbing Orton by the shoulders, and pushing him to the canvas. Orton is in shock at the counter, as Jericho leaps the distance to make the tag to “The Rainbow Haired Warriorâ€￾, and the number one contender, Jeff Hardy!

Jeff Hardy runs across the ring, and delivers a baseball kick to the outside Mr. Kennedy, causing Ken to fall of the apron, and land on the apron jaw first. Jeff Hardy yells his last name to the crowd, as Orton looks for a cheap attack but instead is connected with a mule kick. Orton holds his stomach in pain selling the kick, as Hardy nails an arm stroke. Jeff Hardy leaps up to his feet, as he runs to the ropes, and rebounds back. Orton had gotten up fast, and ducks Hardy. Hardy goes running into the corner, as he runs up the turnbuckles, and goes backwards for the Whisper In The Wind. Jeff Hardy misses, but somehow lands on his feet with Orton in an inverted DDT position. Jeff Hardy delivers as the crowd cheers for the Charismatic Enigma. Jeff Hardy hooks the leg of Orton for the finish. 1...2..! Orton kicks out, and Jeff Hardy gets back up to his feet. Randy Orton is helped by Hardy to get back up, but Hardy locks in a side headlock. Randy Orton immediately gets rid of Hardy by pushing him into the ropes. Jeff Hardy bounces back, and is caught with a short arm clothesline from “The Legend Killerâ€￾. Randy Orton gets back up to his feet, as he mocks Jericho by extending his arms. Jericho climbs in the ring, and the two are about to swing, as the referee comes in between the two. Randy Orton seems to have settled, but quickly kicks Chris Jericho in the back as Chris was climbing back out. Chris Jericho trips down the steels steps, as the referee checks his condition. Randy Orton smirks, and is nearly took out by a forearm bash from Jeff Hardy. Orton ducked the move, and Kennedy climbed in the ring, as the two tag team partners cornered the number one contender. Jeff Hardy tries to fight the two with lefts, and rights, but Kennedy takes down Hardy with a football style tackle. Kennedy delivers left, and right hands to Jeff, as Orton begins yelling “try to take what’s mine!â€￾.

The referee notices, as he starts to get back in the ring, and Kennedy slowly gets off Hardy. Randy Orton says to ignore the referee, and the two start stomping vigorously on Jeff Hardy. Chris Jericho, upset, and ready to take revenge climbs the steel steps, then the turnbuckles, as he measures his opponents. Chris Jericho leaps through the air, and delivers a flying cross body on both Orton, and Kennedy. Chris Jericho rolls off, and eventually out of the ring, as Orton is motionless, and Kennedy crawls back to his corner. Jeff Hardy uses his energy to put his arm across Orton. 1..2...! Orton gets his shoulder up. Jeff Hardy looks up shocked, as he tells the referee the count was three. The referee differs, and Hardy gets back up to his feet. Jeff Hardy hypes the crowd, and signals for the GWF Championship. Jeff Hardy climbs the turnbuckle, and points to the crowd, and yells “Detroit!â€￾. The crowd pops, as Hardy stands on the top rope, and leaps through the air for the Swantom Bomb! Jeff Hardy connects with the GWF Champion, as he lands in a position for a pin. 1...2...3-! Mr. Kennedy pulls Hardy off of his partner, keeping the match going. The crowd boo’s and Hardy begs for the match to be ended as he had it won. Mr. Kennedy who retreated outside, smirks, and laughs devilishly at his dirty deed. Chris Jericho who never went to his corner, and is behind Kennedy. Kennedy turns around, and Chris Jericho grabs Kennedy and throws him across the announcer table. The commentators have some technical difficulty due to Mr. Kennedy flying across their working space. Chris Jericho bad mouths Mr. Kennedy, as Jericho comes around the table, and picks up Kennedy. Jericho brings Kennedy back to the normal ringside area, and tosses him face first on the steel steps. Chris Jericho grabs Kennedy by the hair, and tosses him over the barricade, as Chris Jericho returns to his corner.

In the ring, Randy Orton is back in the drivers seat, as he works Hardy with his signature positioning while in a side headlock. Hardy can barely get out of the hold, but Orton continues, and drops to the canvas putting all of his weight on Jeff. Jeff Hardy is now on his stomach, and Orton makes the worst for Hardy as he locks in an STF now. Orton wretches the hold back, and Hardy tries to reach for the ropes. Orton tries to maneuver the hold back, but ironically releases the hold as Jeff grabs the ropes. Orton rolls to his feet as he approaches Jeff who is bent over, and using the ropes to get up. Orton tries to deliver forearms to the back of Jeff Hardy, but Hardy counters, and back body drops Orton to the outside. Orton stumbles onto the end of the entrance aisle, as the fans give various mixed reactions off. Randy Orton holds his ribs in pain, as he stumbles trying to reach his feet. Jeff Hardy calls Orton back, as Orton tries to leave to the back. Jeff Hardy climbs outside and chases Randy Orton. Jeff Hardy grabs Orton by the head, and tosses him into the barricade next to the aisle. Orton is tapped by several fans as his opponent takes Orton back to the ring. Jeff Hardy rolls Randy Orton in, and chases. Jeff Hardy runs across the ropes, and returns to Orton to deliver a tornado DDT. Jeff Hardy is full of momentum, as he takes his sleeves off and toss them to the crowd. The crowd roars, as Jeff is about to close off with another Swantom but to kill all the momentum, Chris Jericho tags himself in. Jeff Hardy is stopped by the referee, and wonders what is going on, as Jericho hops into the ring, and leaps to the ropes. Chris Jericho dives off, and connects with the Lionsault! Chris Jericho covers Randy Orton. 1...2...! Randy Orton gets his shoulder up! Chris Jericho pulls his hair in disbelieve, as he gets back up, and guides Orton up to his feet as well. Chris Jericho whips Orton to the ropes, as Orton bounces back. Chris Jericho catches Orton with an enzuiguri, as Orton spins around. Chris Jericho hooks the leg again. 1...2...! Randy Orton kicks out! The crowd begins cheering Orton on, as “RKOâ€￾ chants fill the arena, backing the heel champion. Randy Orton slowly begins to press up, as Chris Jericho finishes arguing with the referee. Randy Orton uses the ropes to get back up, as he faces the crowd. Chris Jericho stalks Randy Orton, and as soon as the first ever GWF Champion turns around, Chris Jericho leaps up for his Codebreaker! Chris Jericho connects as the crowds momentum shifts, and a huge mixed reaction overwhelms the arena. Large choruses of both Y2J, and RKO start up. Chris Jericho full of energy, and hopefulness that he pulled off the win, hooks the leg of Randy Orton. Mr. Kennedy rushes in to break the count, but Jeff Hardy rushes in to prevent him, as he takes Kennedy out with a dropkick. 1...2.…3! The crowd cheers, as the bell is rung, and the count is official.

Result: Chris Jericho pins Randy Orton

John Bradshaw Layfield: “No! This is not good, Randy Orton, the GWF Champion has just been pinned by Jericho!â€￾

Jim Ross: “Chris Jericho has proven himself as a dominant contender for the championship. How will this effect Chris Jericho’s future career in GWF.â€￾

JBL: “I won’t lie I’m shocked by this, but I’m John Bradshaw Layfield, and my partner Jim Ross are signing off for this explosive night. See you next week ladies, and gentlemen. Have a safe ride home.â€￾

Chris Jericho poses on the turnbuckle, as Randy Orton is barely up on his feet. Orton calls for his belt, but Chris Jericho pulls the belt away. Jericho poses with the belt, as Randy Orton looks up holding his abdomen. The GWF logo flashes ending the night.
affliction.png

LESNARMICHAELS.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
~~~ The Return of my Favorite BTB ~~~

I had started this x amount of months ago. I discontinued it after like three shows because I lost all my files, and motivation to keep it going. So now, I’ve decided to return to the thread, and make it last. No I won’t be having such long shows like I did previously (as you can see above). Below, I will simply recap what happened in the first three shows, and the Affliction card so far. I’ll try to get a preview up before the end of the week, and the show can be expected in two to three weeks. I’m not promising anything, but I will have fun with this. I have a hell of a lot of amazing ideas, and storylines plotted out for this BTB.

roadglory.jpg

Road To Glory Results:
vrvvh0.png

Randy Orton defeated Nineteen Other Wrestlers in a Gauntlet Match when he last eliminated Shawn Michaels. Shawn seemed to have had the match won, but as he tuned up the band, the lights when out, pyro ignited, it was unexpected, but a message was sent. The pain indeed is coming, as the diversion was enough for Randy Orton to hurdle HBK over the ropes to win the GWF Championship.
24wrec9.png

In a tag team spectacle, that saw two of the greatest tag teams of our era go at each other with the losing team disbanding permanently. In the end, the team of MnM took advantage of the high flying superstars, and walked away with the win. Leaving, and emotional, and sad scene for the team of the Londrick.
xpvn6o.png

RTG saw a Genesis Division showcase, featuring two of the federations fastest, and most exciting wrestlers; the Murder City Machine Guns. Former partners turned enemies, Alex Shelley, and Chris Sabin. The two probably had the best chemistry the whole night, challenging each others each, and every move. Chris Sabin, the fan favorite, arose victor though when he gave Shelley a Cradle Shock to finish the night in typical Machine Gun fashion.
14wu5pw.png

The beginning of the pay per view saw a brutal, and intense no holds barred match between two old rivals. Jeff Hardy put his nemesis MVP away with a Swantom Bomb.

RTG’s Aftermath, and the ride to Affliction:
Brock Lesnar screws HBK out of a shot at the GWF Championship, and also attacked, and injured HBK’s apprentice, Evan Bourne. HBK, was worried, and in need of guidance so he decided to bring in a close friend, the retired Nature Boy, Ric Flair. Lesnar, and Michaels agreed to settling differences in a match at Affliction, except if Shawn loses, he must retire. Will Shawn 'lose his smile' for good, or will he just kick Lesnar's face in?The feud just boils hotter, and hotter.

On week one, Jeff Hardy defeated HBK, and Chris Jericho in a triple threat to earn a shot at the GWF Champion; Randy Orton. Although there is a main event already set for Affliction, Y2J is persistent in his pursuit of the title, and tries hard to prove himself worthy of being in the triple threat match. On the second show, Jericho pinned Ken Kennedy in a tag team match, where the Wisconsin loud mouth teamed up with Randy Orton to take on Jeff Hardy, and Chris Jericho. The effects of this win are yet to be seen, but word has it, he’s made quite the impression on GM Michael Adams.

Other notes you should be aware of:
1 ~ Genesis Championship Tournament, Sabu was defeated by Brian Kendrick, and Gregory Helms defeated Evan Bourne. The finals will be held at Affliction,

2 ~ Umaga screwed Sabu out of his Genesis Tournament Match, leading to a brawl accumalating into a rivalry between the two extreme beasts.

3 ~ The Continental Championship will be decided at Affliction. Possible contenders include Mr. Kennedy, Christopher Daniels, MVP, and few other mid card stars.

4 ~ CM Punk has been double teamed by Beer Money Inc. CM punk was injured at the first GWF television show.

5 ~ Team Priceless, and MnM have just been starting to feud, and the feud is getting hotter now that Priceless screwed MnM out of a shot at the GWF Tag Team titles at Affliction. Now Priceless will do battle with another team to see who goes against the Golden Experience at Affliction.

6 ~ Undertaker due to retire in a year.

7 ~ Big Show is injured.

8 ~ A joint event, or programming between GWF & TNA is in the works.

affliction.png

Affliction:
LESNARMICHAELS.png

Evil Austin

Well great to see another booker returning and even though I wasn't much of a follower for this BTB, I have skimmed over the matches and read the promos getting a jist of what went down recently before it closing. I wish you the best of luck, hopefuly you can keep this one going, no rush with your PPV in 2/3 weeks, heck I don't know when mine will be up either I haven't touched it in a few days as well.

Please do push a young star over Michaels and others alike in the gaunlet match, I see Lesnar possibly running down and making him lose but I hope you give the win to someone like Masters or Benjamin, they have lots of potential of booked properly. On another note, Lesnar and MIchaels is a dream match for myself, I was planning on doing it in an older BTB the very same match but it never worked out. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

I foresee, London and Kendrick pullling an upset on MiznMorrison, these two would then go in singles competition like they are currently in the WWE.

Sabin > Shelly please :p
MVP > Hardy

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Austin, are you mentally Blue. Did you just look at the pictures? The Road To Glory matches happened already. Your a fucking moron.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
I just came back, glad your bringing this BTB back and i read the backstory you provided just in the above post. Ill be reading this bro.