Global Impact 2011

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Too many to mention...my collection makes those two TNA marks Bill & whatever look like chumps. I'll see if this attachments thing works then you can all download it and check it out.

Whoa, thats crazy! Impressive collection.

This Guy

Thanks I try and it grows almost everyday....I burn/record copies of almost anything. I have a DVD burner that works just like a vcr hooked up to my cable box and I subscribe to wwe 24/7 (man I'm going to miss it when we move), and I have a dvd burner on my computer and make me own dvd's with ppv files and what not that I download. But the thing is even if I have a copy of it, if I find an original copy, I buy it. I have to have all the originals :) I want that Royal Rumble Box Set :)

Oh and even though its not in my collection yet, at work someone traded in the John Cena: Word Life DVD, so I'm going to buy it (yes I am that much of a collector) and I just downloaded Against All Odds from last month so I will be putting that to disc soon too.

Montana

Yea...theres a good chance i will eventually get the royal rumble box set. I cant wait til summerslam, that set will be impressive.

This Guy

I wanted the WM box set, but you know they will do another box set after WM25

This Guy

I give myself permission to bump this thread. :)

I've just added Armegeddon 2006 & Against All Odds 2007. I have to do a bit of updating, but this will probably be my last additions until after my move.

Montana

I have a question, how do decide which dvds to get? The newest ones? The best deals? I normally dont purchase many Dvds, Unless i go to the event, or its great great show. Also, how do you store your collection?

This Guy

well, for purchasing I usually try to find deals, but ultimatly I want to own them all. Even the crappy ones.

As for storing them, I have a book shelf with 5 shelves that can actually hold dvd's and video's 3 deep. Its fairly large and there is still pleanty of room. lol

This Guy

Thanks I try and it grows almost everyday....I burn/record copies of almost anything. I have a DVD burner that works just like a vcr hooked up to my cable box and I subscribe to wwe 24/7 (man I'm going to miss it when we move), and I have a dvd burner on my computer and make me own dvd's with ppv files and what not that I download. But the thing is even if I have a copy of it, if I find an original copy, I buy it. I have to have all the originals :) I want that Royal Rumble Box Set :)

Oh and even though its not in my collection yet, at work someone traded in the John Cena: Word Life DVD, so I'm going to buy it (yes I am that much of a collector) and I just downloaded Against All Odds from last month so I will be putting that to disc soon too.

I don't even rememebr if I bought that John Cena DVD or not. lol

I wanted the WM box set, but you know they will do another box set after WM25

funny story, they had the Wrestlemania anthology box set on sale at Wal-mart picked it up dirt cheap...$50 I think if I recall.

well, for purchasing I usually try to find deals, but ultimatly I want to own them all. Even the crappy ones.

As for storing them, I have a book shelf with 5 shelves that can actually hold dvd's and video's 3 deep. Its fairly large and there is still pleanty of room. lol

um since the move I put up big shelves on my walls. The VHS fit 3 deep the DVD's 2 deep. 4 shelves and there about 6 feet long. I currently have 2 and half of them filled and growing.

Bump...

I updated my collection.

yeah I got to do this. My computer crashed and I lost the file (though its still attached here) but its so out of date now, I probably will have to just start from scratch which I do plan on doing one day.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This is pretty pathetic but since my bro selled some of the ones we have, I have only got Judgement Day 03 lol.

This Guy

like I said man, its nothing to be ashamed of. a collection always starts with one. my first Wrestling DVD was Wrestlemania 15. It was the first wrestling DVD I ever bought. I've been watching wrestling for 23 years. its only natural that my list will be as big as it is by comparison. I didn't start buying DVD's and VHS and what not till about 12 years ago. I went 11 years as a fan before buying my first. Your collection will grow in its own time. I don't exactly have extra money to throw around on this stuff either. Trust me on that.

Moonlight Drive

I have a weak collection right now, but as TG said, all of them start with one. Right now I've got;

The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment: The Rock
Heartbreak & Triumph: The Shawn Michaels Story (Great story, and surprisingly, great matches)
Ladder Match DVD
Hell In A Cell DVD
Wrestlemania XIX
Vengeance 2006
Judgment Day 2006
Royal Rumble 2007
No Mercy 2006

I've lost NM, RR and Vengeance, I have no idea where I left them. I've found I actually enjoy watching the PPV DVDs/Videos more than a lot of person specific DVDs. I have no idea why, even when the matches generally aren't as good.