Giving my notice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

It was just stupid shit. We were in the shoutbox and he was going on and on about some other forum. Wouldn't stop posting stupid stuff, cutting off people's convos with stupid shit. I told him to stop spamming in the SB or I would kick him out of it. He didn't listen, so I banned him from the SB.

I have no desire to ban him from the forum, although he created a thread requesting to be banned...lol. I have no problem with him, and was actually one of the people who left him alone. However, he just caught me in a shitty mood this morning and this happened. No big deal.

straight_edge76

One thing I never got was how shit online gets people so riled up.

noumenon

I never get riled up over online matters. Ya know those times when you just really feel like arguing with someone and your girlfriend really isn't the smartest choice to do it with? Sometimes it's just fun for a little harmless internet fight.
I've got no problem with him, he just annoyed me a little bit at the time..that's all.

straight_edge76

Yeah its all good. I dont have anything against Miz but at times he makes it hard to defend him.

MizMasta3000

I apologize for everything. Just pissed me off when he was saying that my GF wasn't real

noumenon

LOL, just post some pics of you with her, and everything will be cool.

MizMasta3000

can do. I'llhave to wait until tomorrow she was home sick today