Giving my notice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

So he didn't even last a year? Miz masta matts legs or whoever he is is just 15 he will learn.

noumenon

I didn't ban him. It's too easy. He's a fucking idiot... wait until he spreads it into a section that matters. For now...closing this.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And now I'm gonna reply. I can't change it so that you can ignore noumenon. Not unless I was to boot him from the staff, which I am not inclined to do.

However, in the staff lounge discussing the rules noumenon had the following to say.

I'm not an Admin or anything but if my opinion matters...

I'm not sure what the personal matters were between you guys, nor do I care to know. The only thing I can say is that this forum has become a minefield of spam and ridiculous posts over the past few months. I understand the casual talk threads are for just that, discussing random things and going off topic, but I think even those threads could use some rules to a certain extent. No matter what the topic is as of late EVERY SINGLE THREAD turns into "NASH!" or how much people hate LKP, Blaze or Famous. Within a matter of a few posts it seems every single thread goes to complete trash. I seriously have to triple check what topic I'm looking at sometimes the discussion goes so far off track.

It seems like there are little factions forming everywhere, each with their own little inside jokes and personal gripes and hatred or whatever. If I were to search and find this forum in its current state I wouldn't give it a second look, its like a bunch of 12 year olds arguing about stupid shit.

Now if in this case this isn't the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what else it could be. It is incredibly hypocritical.

So here is my suggestion to the two of you. MizMasta, just don't react to his posts. It is obviously what he wants you to do and if you stop reacting he'll stop taking shots.

noumenon, you think that the rest of us act like twelve year olds and that is not okay, unless you're doing it. Either knock that shit off all together or just learn to accept the fact that they're going to do it and so are you.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And to think I was this kids lone defender amongst a sea of haters.

I mean, I don't even know what this whole situation is about, but it sounds like both Noumenon and Matt's Legs are just slinging mud.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Aparently it's something that happened in the SB. I knew nothing about their "rivary" until reading this thread.