Giving my notice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Hey noumenon the cock sucker. Why only ban me from the chatbox? Why not finish the job huh? I dont need IWF. IWF needs Miz. I would like to be banned from everywhere except the fantasy wrestling zone forum because this place is shit without me and all of you know it. We Talk Forums and WWT Nation totally pwns this bitch ass place

Kizza

Rofl.

Imagine his grandma is on life support, and YOU can pull the plug.

Beer

Most hilariously over confident poster I've ever seen. In all honesty though, you're and idiot and are no asset to the forum.

Beer

I love how you think the forum is shit, but still go out of your way to say ban me this place sucks, I'm too good for this place. You could've just left.

MizMasta3000

SCREW YOU ALL. WITHOUT ME IWF IS NOTHING BUT OVER SERIOUS TROLLS, AUSSIES, AND SUCH. ONLY GUYS I CARE FOR ARE ON WTF tbh

noumenon

Seriously dude, you can't even be in the SB without annoying people. PLEASE pull that shit elsewhere so I can get rid of your ass. I don't think anyone would really care. In fact, my rep would probably double.