Give me 5 reasons why Samoa Joe sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i like joe but im not a mark i must say he's lost it abit though he use to amaze me for some reason and was the only reason to watch TNA but now since they have him with angle making he cut lame promo's it just doesnt fit joe i wont give you 5 reason's because i dont think joe suck's

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
My God you really are a mark. HHH vs Scott Steiner was one of the worst feuds ever,while Scott Steiner vs Joe was atleast decent.

And just because you are stuck listening to a Vanilla Ice wannabe cutting promos which are the worst promos since the times of Ultimate Warrior. Thats it,Cena is Ultimate Warrior v2.

Meh,marks dont matter.

Again, I find all of this funny coming from a Sandman mark...

Reinvented

Reaction score
I gotta back Mazz up on this one how can you compare Joe to Triple H look at Triple how long he has been wrestling and all the backstage politics. Joe is one of the best for where he is at and has.....Besides Triple having a baby with daddies little girl does help out a lot.