Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

iamironman

Reaction score
one last chance for a real answer

i REALLY like her but her brother is a good friend of mine (when i say legit answer that includes harry potter jokes)

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
If you like her go for it. Ask her brother first see if hes cool. If not then who cares? Even if he wants to fight you show that you care for her and eventually he will respect you.

Markz

Reaction score
I've actually managed to keep a girl for nine months now. It's crazy that i had the worse luck in relationships and now i'm in an amazing one. I never used to treat girlfriends right, but i couldn't do that to this girl. Love? I don't kn ow, that's for you to ponder...

straight_edge76

Honestly, after doing a few relationships that didn't work and spending quite a bit of time being single. I have to say relationships are overrated lol

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Honestly, after doing a few relationships that didn't work and spending quite a bit of time being single. I have to say relationships are overrated lol
I feel you on that, I take alot of shit from my friends about not having a gf because they're so whipped. Its funny as fuck sometimes, but DAMN why are they so worried about me?

Wordlife

^dude agreed, I just ended a stupid relationship two days ago, it was pointless, our schedules were so fucked up I never really saw her... kinda glad THAT ended

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
^dude agreed, I just ended a stupid relationship two days ago, it was pointless, our schedules were so fucked up I never really saw her... kinda glad THAT ended
And now you can talk to Miss Whats-Her-Face-On-The-Bus now... :brows:

Wordlife

^YES! Now that I'm not sick anymore, hopefully I see "Ms. Sexy Rightfernow" on the bus tomorrow ;)

straight_edge76

Yeah its weird because my freinds are all either married (there GF's get pregoo and that's what us Mexians dow hen we knock somebody up lol) have GF's and are either blindly whipped or cheat on them constantly... And then theres me. But it feels kinda good that I got friends who are more clueless then me when it comes to chicks.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yeah its weird because my freinds are all either married (there GF's get pregoo and that's what us Mexians dow hen we knock somebody up lol) have GF's and are either blindly whipped or cheat on them constantly... And then theres me. But it feels kinda good that I got friends who are more clueless then me when it comes to chicks.
Yeah my cousin is already whipped by his GF and they've been going out for only a month. Everytime she walks past him, he follows her like he's been brainwashed or some shit.

I be feeling sorry for my friends who are caught up with their ex-gf's because they fucked them and they still want the pipe from them. LOL

straight_edge76

Yeah lol i've been like that before, big mistake.

I still whenever I get the chance i'll hook up with an ex gf. But it isn't all that often lol.

I do like my freedom "Smash And Dash" mu-fucka!