Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Fuck off, I'm number one. I was leader of the Aussies all along. Pat and Kiz were second in command. Catsa was just Scott Halling around.

i think i may have found a way too at long last reach one i love to tell her how i feel but as with everything in life there is a risk factor if i am right aobut this which is not confirmed and confirming is also a risk not only will SHE recieve my message but so will everyone either of us have ever known in our 20 years on this Earth

Nice punctuation, asshole. Also find it funny that you capitlized 'she'. Trying to convince us you talk to girls? Not buying it.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

He's almost as bigger pimp as Paul 'THE CRUISERGREAT' Wright.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Anybody telling ironman he can't say anything is ridiculous. Is he your friend? If yes, then you can open your trap.

On the other hand you should also probably apologize for being too big a pussy to say something before.