Girls & Relationships

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Alot happened in the last twenty minutes, long story short.....She is not an emo and we don't go out.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
So about 2 weeks ago I finally told the girl I like how I felt. She just wants to be friends, which sucks, but is good at the same time because I didn't want to lose her as a friend. Right now, we're closer friends than ever. Is that weird?

J

Kk first time imma ask for advice on IWF. Kk so my ex and I broke up 2 months ago and I completly stopped talkin to her and bout a month ago she startss tryin to talk to me again. Finally today I let her say what she's been trying to say and she stars sayin how she messed up and shit and that I was the best she ever had and she wish's we were still together. What do I do cuase I always loved her but how am I to know she's not going to fuck me over again.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
If its that girl from the former picture I would take her back. Shes hott, not to mention she realized she fucked up, which my past experiences have shown me means she still cares about you and won't take you for granted. So ya, I would. Ask yourself a question. Do you love her? Do you miss her? If you ask yourself both of them questions you should be able to make the right decision.

J

If its that girl from the former picture I would take her back. Shes hott, not to mention she realized she fucked up, which my past experiences have shown me means she still cares about you and won't take you for granted. So ya, I would. Ask yourself a question. Do you love her? Do you miss her? If you ask yourself both of them questions you should be able to make the right decision.

Yup its her and yes she is. But how do I know she truly does know she fucked up? And yes I do love her and miss her but yet again is it worth gettin hurt over again. Last time she left me a depressed mess.

straight_edge76

Honestly J-Dawg. The only advice I can give you is really you need to look deepn insdie yourself and ask if you do believe that she does want you back and she is not trying to play you like a chump (which has happened to me). Do you still have feelings for her? and if so do you think that you guys could work out?

J

Honestly J-Dawg. The only advice I can give you is really you need to look deepn insdie yourself and ask if you do believe that she does want you back and she is not trying to play you like a chump (which has happened to me). Do you still have feelings for her? and if so do you think that you guys could work out?

Yea true dude I defenitly don't wannget fucked over again. I think my only choice is to tell her that if she wants me she's going to have to wait for me to make my mind up and if she can't wait. She ain't worth it.

straight_edge76

Or do what I did with my girl, make her prove it to you. and no nothing sexual. If she really is heartfelt in talking about why she did what she did that will help you decide.

J

Or do what I did with my girl, make her prove it to you. and no nothing sexual. If she really is heartfelt in talking about why she did what she did that will help you decide.

Sounds like plan and I talked to my best friend who is her brother and he said when she was tellin him about it she was in tears and stuff, so it seems legit but there's still that doubt in the back of my mind.

straight_edge76

Yeah I know what you mean. This is eerily similar to what happened to me aha. I hope you make the right choice because you seem like a pretty cool dude.

J

Update on the whole situation we been talkin for the past week about it and as of today we are dating again. I can't see any reason why she would wanna go back out with me unless she truly felt the way she says she does. 2morrow will be the first day I've seen her since we broke up about 3 months ago so its guna be wierd. But to say the least I'm so happy.

straight_edge76

Sounds good. But just a little advice do not lay it all on the table right away not be so much cold hearted just be a little cautious because what happened to you in the past could very well happen again

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
K so I got an issue. The girl that I have been dating for almost two years is falling deeply in love with me. And the problem is I have 4 other girls right now who are all smoking that want on me. Idk what to do here, I love her for sure, but I also have a serious attraction to these other girls. I feel like LKP.

J

Sounds good. But just a little advice do not lay it all on the table right away not be so much cold hearted just be a little cautious because what happened to you in the past could very well happen again

Yea man defenitly doin that cause I don't wanna get fucked over again, only thing is things aren't like they were the first time, like the first time she seemed hesitant to open up to me like about her feelings and such but this time she's all open like sayin she's never goin to make the same mistake agian and that she wants to be with me forever. Idk what to think it just all seems so legit.

straight_edge76

K so I got an issue. The girl that I have been dating for almost two years is falling deeply in love with me. And the problem is I have 4 other girls right now who are all smoking that want on me. Idk what to do here, I love her for sure, but I also have a serious attraction to these other girls. I feel like LKP.

The only advice I can give you is who do you truely care about and not just want to get in the pants of, that is really the only advice you can be given if you truely want to have a relationship and not just a booty call.

Yea man defenitly doin that cause I don't wanna get fucked over again, only thing is things aren't like they were the first time, like the first time she seemed hesitant to open up to me like about her feelings and such but this time she's all open like sayin she's never goin to make the same mistake agian and that she wants to be with me forever. Idk what to think it just all seems so legit.

Ok, so she is opening up to you alot more? That is definetely a good thing. She is obiously sorry for what she did and wants things to work out....Being with you forever is a bit far but then again most young people (I am assuming your in the 16-19 age range) say that, and I do not know if she is serious and I sure as hell hope not. Because that is a major commitment lol