GFX League?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I think it doesn't need to be something official on the site. We can make it just for us, just something little.

People are active in creating and we always get some feedback from forum members. I say we could put up some duels right now.

Andy

Reaction score
I think it doesn't need to be something official on the site. We can make it just for us, just something little.

People are active in creating and we always get some feedback from forum members. I say we could put up some duels right now.

Meh. I'm still for making it official on here. At least as a subforum of this forum.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Yea but we could try if it's gonna work out.

If we are gonna be successfull I think that admins will agree on making us a subforum.

Andy

Reaction score
Yea but we could try if it's gonna work out.

If we are gonna be successfull I think that admins will agree on making us a subforum.

Works for me. I'm going to compile a list of people from here and make a card.

Andy

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is our current roster:

Andy
Chris
Defiant-Sensei
Lewbrication
Andrew
John McHenry
The_King
Steve9

If anyone else wants to join, they are welcome to!

Ryan

Reaction score
Im not one of the best GFX guys here but Id like to see a GFX League on the site.

GFX Section seems to be getting alive so why not.

I'm surprised you would say that because I really thought your last Chris Jericho banner was simple but well made. I don't know many graphics makers who make something simple look good, so that's definitely a good thing.

I'll jump in too Andy. As long as we have a few days to do each banner, I should be able to make something and worse comes to worse, I can pull some old graphics I never used. I agree that if we can get it up and active, eventually we can petition for a subforum.

Andy

Reaction score
I'm surprised you would say that because I really thought your last Chris Jericho banner was simple but well made. I don't know many graphics makers who make something simple look good, so that's definitely a good thing.

I'll jump in too Andy. As long as we have a few days to do each banner, I should be able to make something and worse comes to worse, I can pull some old graphics I never used. I agree that if we can get it up and active, eventually we can petition for a subforum.

Rad. I had you filed under "Out of Action" on my computer anyway. I'll put the names into a randomizer and see what matches we get and then post them.

Ben

Reaction score
If this get's going I'm all for giving it a sub forum. We tried to have it in the past, but sadly it's never gotten past the first competition.

Andy

Reaction score
If this get's going I'm all for giving it a sub forum. We tried to have it in the past, but sadly it's never gotten past the first competition.

Nice, but that sucks to hear. I've gotten like three/four entries already though, so I'm hoping all goes well.